It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemical Castrastion at 8 years old? Global Transgender movment Agenda exposed.WTF

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I have to assume this is poorly reported on... cause the alternative is so nauseating that I have trouble grasping it.

I would not hesitate to kidnap my kid in this guys position to protect him.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I'm not a bible thumper or anything, hell I'm not even really spiritual but even I have to say....

We are living in the end times.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

And this is the problem with subjective rather than objective truth.

Whose subjective truth takes precedence here? Dad's, Mom's, or James's and which one of James's at that? That's why an outside, appointed expert out to be the one making recommendations, not one sought out and paid by any of the three in question.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
I have to assume this is poorly reported on... cause the alternative is so nauseating that I have trouble grasping it.

I would not hesitate to kidnap my kid in this guys position to protect him.

That's the problem. You know if you do, you automatically lose when they catch you, and the discussion being undertaken is such that you also know your son's future and possibly life is at jeopardy if you lose. If James really wants to be James (he likely does - it's just far more statistically likely), then your only hope as a parent is to stick it through and hope you win, but I can't even imagine the horror this must be causing.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Your point is well taken, and without minimizing it, I have to expand to say why why should anyone's subjective (and superficial) idea of what gender is matter at all?

It's absolutely surreal (as ATA said). While some transgender persons are personifying every pathetic gender stereotype known, the rest are making up their own unique "gender" to identify as... they themselves put the lie to "brain gender" or that gender means anything more than our physical anatomy.

At best, even an outside expert can only evaluate the child's mental and/or emotional condition. The physical reality speaks for itself.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Regardless of mom and dad's feelings, and being that the child is only 6 and does not understand the repercussions or life in general, I think that a "wait until the child is and adult so he/she/it can make his/her/its own decisions on the matter" would be appropriate. Protecting the child's choice would be key.

I could barely pick out my own socks at age 6 let alone understand what "gender" meant.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk

That's it, really.
This poor boy hasn't even reached puberty yet for pete's sake.
How can any decision be made now?

This mother really needs to be forced into therapy, not her son.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk
I think that a "wait until the child is and adult so he/she/it can make his/her/its own decisions on the matter" would be appropriate.

Hormone blockers are needed prior to going through puberty.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

I'm not even meaning the outside expert should be primarily to assess the gender thing. I think there is a lot going on inside this family that needs to be unraveled to really get a clear idea of why James is James with his father and Luna with his mother. And I think it has more to do with how they've interacted as a family than it does anything to do with what gender James thinks he is right now.

That's why they need groups and individual sessions with someone focused on finding out what's going on there.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
This story so far in searches doesn’t have an objective news source, just right-wing sites.

Does anyone have viable news source link about this

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

He is 6 he just has a rudimentary grasp of right and wrong, and we are supposed to believe he wants chemical castration followed by transition to being a female...

Any decision beyond removing the child from his mothers influence would be harmful to the child since there is no way a 6 year can truly grasp what this does to him.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
How much must this mother hate both her son and his father to be doing this?

How much did this mother want to give birth to a daughter?

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Hormone blockers are needed prior to going through puberty.

No. They are not needed. Just imposed.

The known adverse effects -- including sterility -- are horrific; we have no idea of how much worse the unknown and the hidden might actually be. Especially when 80 to 90% if kids who do feel gender dysphoria ultimately change their minds.

Permanent lifelong sterility for a childish whim? Really? That's reasonable and acceptable to you?

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   
This future is waiting for "Luna."

Buried under all of this, like a sober tuber, lies an assumption so sensible you’ll think me silly for digging it up. It’s this: People transition because they think it will make them feel better. The thing is, this is wrong.

I feel demonstrably worse since I started on hormones. One reason is that, absent the levees of the closet, years of repressed longing for the girlhood I never had have flooded my consciousness. I am a marshland of regret. Another reason is that I take estrogen — effectively, delayed-release sadness, a little aquamarine pill that more or less guarantees a good weep within six to eight hours.

I was not suicidal before hormones. Now I often am.

I won’t go through with it, probably. Killing is icky. I tell you this not because I’m cruising for sympathy but to prepare you for what I’m telling you now: I still want this, all of it. I want the tears; I want the pain. Transition doesn’t have to make me happy for me to want it. Left to their own devices, people will rarely pursue what makes them feel good in the long term. Desire and happiness are independent agents.

Yay, for Luna! This sounds like a wonderful life to consign the child to before he even has an inkling of what all this means.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   

You can find whatever you want to support your claim -- on the internet.

There's always someone who's going to state what you want to believe.

I've been following this subject for 20 years. I've yet to know of any legitimate study presenting the serious adverse affects of hormone blockers.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: TonyS

Use bing and type in "Sissy Hypno" under the video tab! Make sure parental controls are off. pfffffft duh there is no agenda...….

I am not even going to ask how you know about this.

Not even.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: gallop

Use bing and type in "Sissy Hypno" under the video tab! Make sure parental controls are off. pfffffft duh there is no agenda...….

Not even.

Probably "research" for a "paper".

Yup, purely academic.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

originally posted by: gallop

Not even.

Probably "research" for a "paper".

Yup, purely academic.

But that is some next level academia right there.

I'd have to burn my PC and entire house down, after researching that.

jesus christ, is saying it all...

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 05:40 AM
link   

I've been following this subject for 20 years. I've yet to know of any legitimate study presenting the serious adverse affects of hormone blockers.

Because they haven't been done!!! These drugs have not been tested for these purposes... So you sure as he'll haven't seen any legitimate studies demonstrating their safety either.

But there is absolutely no doubt that these drugs do cause sterility and their effects are not completely reversible, as well as other adverse effects.

You've made yourself clear... You just play deaf, dumb and blind. Gotcha.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Just google Desmond is Amazing Michael Alig.
Watch the video. He looks drugged. And the artwork behind him features the word "Rohypnol."

Michael Alig murdered Angel Melendez, a club scene kid. And now he's sitting doing interviews with this poor child!!

This is sickening, and if even Annee cannot see that, I have to say we are running rapidly down a dark path.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join