It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemical Castrastion at 8 years old? Global Transgender movment Agenda exposed.WTF

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
a reply to: Boadicea

You can find whatever you want to support your claim -- on the internet.

There's always someone who's going to state what you want to believe.

I've been following this subject for 20 years. I've yet to know of any legitimate study presenting the serious adverse affects of hormone blockers.

….and your back ground is?

I am asking because following a subject 20 years and not finding any "legitimate" study does not make you a Subject Matter Expert. I am wondering if you field of study, type of work....etc does make you an informed source. Something good to know for me when you are talking.

I have no background for this and my comments are opinions only with my knowledge of being a 6 year old once in my life.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

If you don't understand the need for hormone blockers prior to puberty -- you know nothing about transgender.

Are there dark sides. Yes -- in everything.

Thank you for demonstrating the sickness of transgender activism with your post.

I did not!

I am not responsible for your misinterpretation.

Well then we all misinterpreted what you said...

Because I too got the impression you were advocating this kind of abuse.

Not trying to be a jerk.
Just trying to get it through to you that this line of thinking has more possibilities for negative impact rather than positive.

Life is rough in general.
Crap like this just guarantees a harder life. That in itself is abuse in my mind.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Is this even an argument? Nobody should be given their kids a sex change!

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk

There are threads on ATS that transgender posters tried to educate other posters.

There are links to studies, etc.

It was a valiant effort, but a waste of their time and knowledge.

If you're really interested, I suggest you look for one of those thread discussions.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Words fail me.

Surely there is an attorney somewhere who can save this poor child. I can't even imagine being the father of this child and having to contend with a certifiably crazy ex.

Make no mistake this woman has a few spaces where brain cells should be.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
Anyone who would even suggest doing this to a child should be chemically lobotomized.

Even this is perhaps too nice...

Ahhh well...the demons are at the doors and do not take hints.

This will be their final stand..they ain't got nowhere to run once we start comin....

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dae

Since you don't accept transgender.

You choose to believe what you want.

There really is no point in discussion with you.

Really? This is about kids, nothing against peaceful law abiding trans people, reckon the same for Boadicea.

Just leave the kids alone, with messing with their biology - this is their hormones and growth and entry into adult hood.

Obviously.

If you can't understand the need for hormone blockers prior to puberty.

There is no point.

You have a special level of sickness in your head.

Kids do NOT generally know what they feel before puberty anyways.

I think a reckoning on all levels is coming...and the Cleaners always start with child abusers.

And it will be indeed easily and instantly measurable on who is right and wrong on this...on mental and physiological levels.

You guys really have been taken for a good ride...but that ride is about to be stopped dead...ad if it never even happened.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Having kids shouldn’t be a right. It should be a privilege you earn.
This woman should undergo a court ordered hysterectomy. Let’s see how she likes it

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: GreenGunther

Having kids shouldn’t be a right. It should be a privilege you earn. 

Quite frankly, that's just as scary as these people who think they magically know this boy is really a girl.... And would use color of law (and the barrel of a gun) to force the rest of us to think/act accordingly. And its not helpful.

Putting aside the whole idea that our rights are endowed by our Creator and not earned, who exactly should be in charge of deciding who has "earned" the right to bear children? Who exactly will determine the criteria for who deserves to have children? Perhaps the same people defending and protecting and empowering this mother???

edit on 3-12-2018 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: TonyS

I honestly have difficulty wrapping my mind around what the agenda behind this really is. It appears to be geared to legalizing and legitimizing child genitalia mutilation which will of course, have dramatic impacts on fertility going forward, not to mention enormous costs of the profound psychological trauma being inflicted on these poor little people.

Tony -- I can't for the life of me wrap my head around this either. There are many who obviously benefit from pushing this agenda -- Big Pharma, surgeons, psychologists, population control freaks, and perverts to name a few -- but I can't put my finger on one big agenda so to speak.

I do know we're being fed a big stinking bag of crap tho in terms of the "science" and the "unity" of the left on the issues, with any dissension punished quickly and harshly. From de-platforming to physical assault.

The James case is weird, but not unusual apparently, at least not in the UK. 

I was reading about that as well. Its heartbreaking to know the most vulnerable and defenseless are being exploited this way. I know I'm not the only one who thinks it feels like "grooming"...

I think Orwell had a pretty good handle on the agenda, to make procreation (or more accurately sex) obsolete. 1984 I don't think goes into detail about how society accepted the orgasm being made chemically non-existent but it sure seems to have been part of the NWO agenda known to Orwell at the time.

We have seen it play out. Stage one was a massive hypersexualisation of everything. Step 2 was a move towards more and more extreme forms of kink. I don't want to really expand much more but suffice to say, step 3 will be to push our understanding of sexuality so far past our boundaries of what is acceptable, that we will call for sex itself to be regulated, so that noone needs to get hurt.

In fact, it's very similar to the Elders of Zion plan to rid the world of religion. Make it all so awful that we ask for it to be taken away.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Dem0nc1eaner

We have seen it play out. Stage one was a massive hypersexualisation of everything. Step 2 was a move towards more and more extreme forms of kink. I don't want to really expand much more but suffice to say, step 3 will be to push our understanding of sexuality so far past our boundaries of what is acceptable, that we will call for sex itself to be regulated, so that noone needs to get hurt. 

Chilling thought... But I can't argue. We've watched 1 and 2 play out with virtually everything and everyone sexualized, across all public media and forums with increasing extremism and increasing perversion. So #3 seems the natural consequence.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
And this is the problem with subjective rather than objective truth.

Whose subjective truth takes precedence here? Dad's, Mom's, or James's and which one of James's at that? That's why an outside, appointed expert out to be the one making recommendations, not one sought out and paid by any of the three in question.

No... just no...

There is quite simply nothing to examine here.

Minor children should never, ever, be allowed to make decisions like this even for themselves, much less have decisions forced on them by someone else.

Attempts by parents or other authority to force such a decision on a minor child should be treated as attempted child abuse, and appropriate action taken (in this case, the boy goes to his father, and the mother is charged with attempted child abuse).
edit on 3-12-2018 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-12-2018 by tanstaafl because: Corrected Father reference

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk
I think that a "wait until the child is and adult so he/she/it can make his/her/its own decisions on the matter" would be appropriate.

Hormone blockers are needed prior to going through puberty.

And using them on minor children is child abuse, pure and simple, and should be prosecuted as such.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

a reply to: Dae

Obviously, you are not knowledgeable of transgender.

Obviously, you think you are...

But, have already made your mind up -- by what you believe.

Ummm... as have you.

Do I think 8 is too young for drug interference? Yes.

However, pre-puberty is necessary to stop the developing of physical change.

So, for a minor child, how old is old enough? 9? 10? 12?

Whatever your answer, I would ask the follow-up: why? Why is 9, 10 or 12 ok, but 8 isn't?

Sorry, even assuming Doctors should legally be allowed to engage in performing mutilating chemical and physical surgery on someone else (I don't think this should be legal), no one should be allowed to do so until they are an adult.

Doctors are still required.

Yeah, just like doctors were required for all of the medical experiments done by the Natzi's in Germany during WWII.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   

There is no point.

If you can't understand that hormone blockers prior to puberty is CHILD ABUSE, there is no point, you are lost, and I can only hope and pray that you don't have any access to or influence over any minor children anywhere in your life.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

There is no point.

If you can't understand that hormone blockers prior to puberty is CHILD ABUSE, there is no point, you are lost, and I can only hope and pray that you don't have any access to or influence over any minor children anywhere in your life.

You are ignorant of this subject.

Perhaps you should ask a transgender directly about going or not going through puberty.

I'm a grandmother. Sorry to disappoint you.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

There is no point.

You are ignorant of this subject.

What subject? The subject of whether or not small minor children should be allowed to be abused by perverts and morons masquerading as Trans Activists?

Perhaps you should ask a transgender directly about going or not going through puberty.

No thanks, I have no need to discuss someone's delusions. They are perfectly free to entertain whatever delusions they like about themselves, as long as they don't try to force them on others.

I'm a grandmother. Sorry to disappoint you.

My sympathies to your children and grandchildren, and I certainly hope you didn't cause any of them irreparable harm with your incredibly selfish and twisted delusions.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Considering you continue to refer to transgender as a delusion -- makes any discussion with you pointless.

What you choose to believe is not relevant.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Personally, I think that's exactly what's going on, but there is a therapist involved already and I'm very afraid the court will rely on that one. But that one is one chosen by the mother.

In this case, I see an argument for one outside the whole sorry mess to go in and start from scratch with all of them -- no preconceived notions about any of it.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Personally, I think that's exactly what's going on, but there is a therapist involved already and I'm very afraid the court will rely on that one. But that one is one chosen by the mother.

In this case, I see an argument for one outside the whole sorry mess to go in and start from scratch with all of them -- no preconceived notions about any of it.

We agree there needs to be more than one therapist/psychologist.

Usually with trans youth there is a team of experts.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join