It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemical Castrastion at 8 years old? Global Transgender movment Agenda exposed.WTF

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   
twitter.com...

Meet James, a healthy 6 year old American boy. His mother decided her son James (whom she calls "Luna") is actually a transgender girl, and the Texas court has sided with the mom. If the mother wins JAMES WILL BE FORCED TO UNDERGO CHEMICAL CASTRATION AT EIGHT YEARS OLD

Absolutely outrageous! What the hell World /Dimension am i living in ??? its like im in hell and the devil is slowly playing a cruel joke- last week didnt a judge rule Female genital MUTILATION was a constitutional right??

i mean really is there any logical sensible judges out there??

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Think I will wait til the local news picks this up before I get all angry. I got burned by fake news before on Facebook.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Its real enough. But don't expect the MSM to report unless they have to:

Mom Dresses Six-Year-Old Son As Girl, Threatens Dad With Losing His Son For Disagreeing

Six-year-old James is caught in a gender identity nightmare. Under his mom’s care in Dallas, Texas, James obediently lives as a trans girl named “Luna.” But given the choice when he’s with dad, he’s all boy — his sex at birth.

In their divorce proceedings, the mother has charged the father with child abuse for not affirming James as transgender, has sought restraining orders against him, and is seeking to terminate his parental rights. She is also seeking to require him to pay for the child’s visits to a transgender-affirming therapist and transgender medical alterations, which may include hormonal sterilization starting at age eight.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Words fail me.

2nd.

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   

I went to the "savejames" website, read the court documents filed and found the case is still in the "Discovery" phase, meaning that the judge in the 255th District Court in Dallas hasn't made any "dispositive" rulings in the case whatsoever.

I checked out the 255th District Court, Dallas Texas and discovered the Judge is Kim Cooks:
www.facebook.com...

I got this information on her at:ballotpedia.org...

Graduate of Thurgood Marshall School of Law.

She's a Democrat and no Republican ran for the seat. Its a typically loony leftist Urban District Court. Family Law in Texas is pretty much a free for all and anything can happen. There's very little in the way of hard line precedent to be followed and because Family law is typically a "poverty" practice, very little of the typically bizarre rulings get appealed. The secret to "winning" as an attorney in a District Court in Texas is to make big campaign contributions to the Judge; go to all their campaign rallies, etc.

Based upon the obvious optics in this case, I'd guess its a lost cause for the father/son.
Welcome to a brave new world of gender fluidity.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I didnt’t read it.
I don’t have to read it to see between the lines.

Think of it as a pincer attack....

# 1017

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Oh snap, revenge on the dad vs. reality. Straight up child abuse. I thought there was a minimum age, counseling, etc before one could do this?

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Yea, I saw that.

I honestly have difficulty wrapping my mind around what the agenda behind this really is. It appears to be geared to legalizing and legitimizing child genitalia mutilation which will of course, have dramatic impacts on fertility going forward, not to mention enormous costs of the profound psychological trauma being inflicted on these poor little people.

The James case is weird, but not unusual apparently, at least not in the UK.
www.planet-today.com...

An astonishing 17 pupils at a single British school are in the process of changing gender, The Mail on Sunday can reveal.

Most of the youngsters undergoing the transformation are autistic, according to a teacher there, who said vulnerable children with mental health problems were being ‘tricked’ into believing they are the wrong sex.

‘Parents are not told about this and there is no way of challenging these pupils who are convinced by others that they have a problem they almost certainly do not have. Tragically the end result could be irreversible surgical procedures.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

It's examples like this that sway me to support abortions. Crazy people like this woman should be prevented from giving birth and have a pfa against being around children.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
twitter.com...

Meet James, a healthy 6 year old American boy. His mother decided her son James (whom she calls "Luna") is actually a transgender girl, and the Texas court has sided with the mom. If the mother wins JAMES WILL BE FORCED TO UNDERGO CHEMICAL CASTRATION AT EIGHT YEARS OLD

Absolutely outrageous! What the hell World /Dimension am i living in ??? its like im in hell and the devil is slowly playing a cruel joke- last week didnt a judge rule Female genital MUTILATION was a constitutional right??

This is the kind of society liberalism creates. It doesn't get any more cut and dry, no pun intended, than that.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Abortion!!
If that doesn't work, Turn them Gay!
And if that's too hard, Castrate them!!

One way or another, the future is bleak.

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
"Mentally ill woman sexually assaults son, dad told to STFU cuz trans rights."

Tonight @ 10.

I'll add this to my stack of evidence that humans are too stupid to exist.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   
You gave an inch, get ready to give up that mile.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Pretty much the basis of this in its entirety. And see what happens when you try to take that mile back.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Revenge on dad was my first thought too. I wonder if this was an issue even before they split up too?

One would expect there would be very stringent criteria for evaluating and treating these children, especially given the 80 to 90% desistance rate of gender dysphoria in children. But that's no longer the case... Rather it's all about affirming their dysphoria and blocking puberty... Perhaps to lock these children into their dysphoria?

The puberty blocking drugs are being used without FDA approval, and are known to retard cognitive and mental development, as well as puberty. There are negative medical studies sealed by the courts regarding one of these drugs (Lupron).

Its absolutely unconscionable what's being inflicted on these kids.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Im certain though, that nothing can become of the mums idea ....surely I tell you....

A Dallas boy and dad.....Will survive .!
edit on 30-11-2018 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

The mum stands to lose her Luna boy......thats a fact for her ramblings she tells on herself, just conjecturing here thinking like an attorney

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Yep, time to see where this bit$h leads.

All in the name of progressiveness. All in the name of PC. All in the name of SJW.

Because FEELINGS!!!!!

At least this pos feels good about herself now. Isn't that what counts? I am glad there is a wealth of wholesomeness and nurturing here that the father just isn't capable of understanding, you know, just because. His rationality would just limit this vast potential of a future serial killer.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
twitter.com...

Hopefully she loses the case and the kid. This is just sickening to me.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

I honestly have difficulty wrapping my mind around what the agenda behind this really is. It appears to be geared to legalizing and legitimizing child genitalia mutilation which will of course, have dramatic impacts on fertility going forward, not to mention enormous costs of the profound psychological trauma being inflicted on these poor little people.

Tony -- I can't for the life of me wrap my head around this either. There are many who obviously benefit from pushing this agenda -- Big Pharma, surgeons, psychologists, population control freaks, and perverts to name a few -- but I can't put my finger on one big agenda so to speak.

I do know we're being fed a big stinking bag of crap tho in terms of the "science" and the "unity" of the left on the issues, with any dissension punished quickly and harshly. From de-platforming to physical assault.

The James case is weird, but not unusual apparently, at least not in the UK. 

I was reading about that as well. Its heartbreaking to know the most vulnerable and defenseless are being exploited this way. I know I'm not the only one who thinks it feels like "grooming"...

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   
This article has several examples of Trans Activists blocking research:

Trans Activists’ Campaign Against ‘TERFs’ has Become an Attack on Science

One example specifically pertaining to children:

Littman’s article, titled “Rapid-onset gender dysphoria in adolescents and young adults: A study of parental reports,“ discusses the phenomenon by which social media and peer pressure seem to have fuelled the recently observed trend by which young teenagers (typically girls) suddenly declare themselves transgender. The paper infuriated transgender activists, who claim that the entire notion of rapid-onset gender dysphoria (ROGD) is a transphobic invention. Both Brown and PLoS One also were attacked as Brown’s enablers.

There's much more at the link, including the Trans Activist criticisms/claims.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join