It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemical Castrastion at 8 years old? Global Transgender movment Agenda exposed.WTF

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: TonyS

Thanks for catching that before I deleted.

I feel awkward talking about this because it sounds too ridiculous to be true but after everything I've seen over the years, families are being torn apart and the evidence suggests it's by design.

Zager and Evans had no idea their song was accurate, but off by about 4,547 years. We were supposed to be in the Age of Sagittarius by the time this happened.

In the year 6565
You won't need no husband, won't need no wife
You'll pick your son, pick your daughter too
From the bottom of a long glass tube

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scifi2424
Seems to me to be a war on humans. God made man. God loved what he made. Satan rebelled and refused to bow to man. Satan was tossed from the family. Now Satan is hard a work helping mock God's creation.

If you wanted to mock God, what better way than to pervert his greatest creation. Unless you are an evolutionist, we are by far the greatest, most complex creation God has made thus far. No technology ever devised comes close to what we are. (That we know of at least)

I have no doubt in my mind, to piss God off, the perversion and mocking of man is what is happening.

Think of the arrogance. Person born as a man.. "I am not a man" "I am a woman" or "I am gender neutral." "I am not what God has created me to be." "I denounce my creator."

That wasn't enough. Now we have adults perverting children.

These people are in league with pure evil.

Probably not the popular opinion for 2018 (ironic, right?), but I agree with you 110% with this.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   
How much must this mother hate both her son and his father to be doing this?

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
6 years old? This is pretty insane. I'm all for transgenders transforming and rolling out, but not being forced into something like this before you can even spell 'transgender'.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: AScrubWhoDied

I'm all for transgenders transforming and rolling out

I would bet money that there are consenting adults that regret having the change.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: TonyS

Use bing and type in "Sissy Hypno" ...

I saw that too... or at least something about that.

Every time I think I've found the worst of it, I find something even worse.

That is one horrific read. The only thing compelling this guy is the desire to just do it. Not to change himself for the better but just to do it because he has some twisted desire and society allows it. Not to make him happy and in fact he expects to be even more miserable. That is some mental stuff right there and educated doctors are allowing this?

Next Thursday, I will get a vagina. The procedure will last around six hours, and I will be in recovery for at least three months. Until the day I die, my body will regard the vagina as a wound; as a result, it will require regular, painful attention to maintain. This is what I want, but there is no guarantee it will make me happier. In fact, I don’t expect it to. That shouldn’t disqualify me from getting it.

But I also believe that surgery’s only prerequisite should be a simple demonstration of want. Beyond this, no amount of pain, anticipated or continuing, justifies its withholding.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
If surrealism became reality we would have stories like this.

I've wandered in to a Salvador Dali painting and I can't get out!

Poor kid is torn between trying to please 2 parents.

If I were the judge I'd award the father custody and order the mother for a mental evaluation.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: AScrubWhoDied

I'm all for transgenders transforming and rolling out

I would bet money that there are consenting adults that regret having the change.

It be like that sometimes, you make a decision that you regret, now you have to live with the consequences.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

That didn't even occur to me... What a sad chilling thought. I guess it's a good thing she only targeted James and not his twin as well.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I won't take that bet... Vegas won't take that bet... The most well informed transgender expert won't take that bet.

You'd win.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

She must be a hardcore anti-nuclear family type feminist. When my ex and I split up in 2005, she tried to put blond highlights in my 3 year old son's hair. That was a huge fight but I ended up winning somehow. It had become a thing for women by 2005.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I wouldn't even say that.

It may just be that James is a daddy's boy like my own kid is a daddy's boy, and when things with the daddy go south real, real bad and you want to hurt dad, you hurt something daddy loves.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

That didn't even occur to me... What a sad chilling thought. I guess it's a good thing she only targeted James and not his twin as well.

Have you ever seen Sleepaway Camp? 1983 Horror film.

The film tells the story of a young girl and her cousin who are sent to a summer camp, where a group of killings begins shortly after their arrival.

Released during the heyday of slasher movies, the film is infamous for its twist ending, considered one of the genre's most shocking.

In brief, the movie begins with a boat scene and two teens not paying attention until it's too late. The boat hits a man and his son and daughter. The man and his son are killed and the daughter is sent to live with her Aunt and cousin. The daughter and cousin are sent to summer camp and since she isn't social and refuses to take showers with the other girls, everyone picks on her. Towards the end, it's revealed that it was really the son who survived and when sent to the Aunt, she made him a girl because she'd always wanted a girl. Only thing she didn't do is remove the boy's ween. After growing fond of one of her cousin's friends, they meet at the lake shore and when the counselors run up to make sure she's ok, she stands up with the head of the boy in one hand, a knife in the other, and is naked with a willy hanging down as the camera slowly pans out.

80's fiction, but the Aunt is very relevant to this story, which is scary. The boy was 5 or 6 when she took him in.

Sleepaway Camp Storyline

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   

I wouldn't even say that.

It may just be that James is a daddy's boy like my own kid is a daddy's boy, and when things with the daddy go south real, real bad and you want to hurt dad, you hurt something daddy loves.

I could see that being a reason. I have 4 sons with my ex and for years she used them to hurt me every chance she could, but would tell me I didn't care about them in the same breath. She finally stopped, but they're old enough (10 to 16) to know what she was doing and resent her for it. I never spoke negative about her in front of them, mostly because she wasn't worth it, and it took a long time for them to respect her at my request.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Scifi2424

That is one horrific read.

Yes, it is. I cried for this man. As a mom I wanted to hug him and tell him he's worth so much more and better just as the perfectly imperfect being we all are and we'd figure this out together...
But I'm not his mom and kids don't listen to their moms anyway.

... in fact he expects to be even more miserable. That is some mental stuff right there and educated doctors are allowing this? 

The term "depraved hearts" comes to mind. It's unconscionable. "First, do no harm"!!!

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   

No, I haven't seen it but oh wow. Just wow.

This is like some kind of freaky Oedipal twist. I'm starting to think it's more common than I ever considered.

The author (Walt Heyer) of the original story here is a former transgender whose grandmother started to dress him as a girl when he was about 5 or 6.

There's a pattern here.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Seriously, I heard about this in an article the other day, and my first thought is where is the family counseling with an independent therapist appointed by an authority outside the family itself? They need group and independent sessions so someone outside this situation can form an opinion.
edit on 30-11-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   
This case is a perfect example of when it IS ok, to kidnap your child and disappear. Hate to admit it, but I would donate for the dad to do that.
To save his son.

8 years old.
I just want to slap some sense into this poor excuse of a mom.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   

I have 4 sons with my ex and for years she used them to hurt me every chance she could...

I'm so sorry you had to deal with that... But thanks for being a bigger person. Your kids deserve that.

We watched something similar happen with our nephew. Nothing his dad did was good enough -- and he did A LOT! My hubby and I refused to join the dad bashing. He grew up with a chip on his shoulder and got into some trouble as a teen. He's got his act together now, but it was so hard to see.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   

a reply to: Boadicea

...where is the family counseling with an independent therapist appointed by an authority outside the family itself? They need group and independent sessions so someone outside this situation can form an opinion.

I don't think they even go through the motions any more. Its all about affirming their gender identity -- no questions asked, because that would be too invasive and traumatic. It defies all reason and sanity. And humanity.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join