It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump may have just royally screwed himself

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Look2theSacredHeart
a reply to: underwerks

NYT confirmed Manafort was a mole

The ny times making up stuff again. Huh?

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

No, the lefty's just don't understand what it really means. The NYT is accurate here.

Rudolph W. Giuliani, one of the president’s personal lawyers, acknowledged the arrangement on Tuesday and defended it as a source of valuable insights into the special counsel’s inquiry and where it was headed. Such information could help shape a legal defense strategy, and it also appeared to give Mr. Trump and his legal advisers ammunition in their public relations campaign against Mr. Mueller’s office.

The crazy lefties think this was some sort of crime while the NYT specifically tells them it's not.

While Mr. Downing’s discussions with the president’s team violated no laws, they helped contribute to a deteriorating relationship between lawyers for Mr. Manafort and Mr. Mueller’s prosecutors, who accused Mr. Manafort of holding out on them despite his pledge to assist them in any matter they deemed relevant, according to the people.

So then they try to claim that the mueller team started feeding fake stuff to manafort so he could feed it back to trump's team and in that way they could catch trump lying on his questionnaire. But that makes absolutely no sense at all.

However they seem to have caught the mueller team suborning perjury, so that's a big deal. Hopefully there are at least some disbarments, would be better if there was some jail time.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Damn, I was going to come on in and bring the smackdown to these leftist and instead, I find that you already did!!!

Lmfao, nice!

Very good at dismantling this thread and leftist rebuttals.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Thanks, but you may as well lay the wood down too! R.U.T.S. my friend!

I haven't even touched on this little nugget in the NYT article, it's buried deep (14 paragraphs in)!

Mr. Giuliani said last month that the president’s lawyers had agreements with lawyers for 32 witnesses or subjects of Mr. Mueller’s 18-month-old investigation.

edit on 28-11-2018 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: shooterbrody

Betting they have photos...

yeah and you bet on hillarys beefy ass too
wikileaks put up a million and have launched a lawsuit.....bet away

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: Arnie123

Thanks, but you may as well lay the wood down too! R.U.T.S. my friend!

I haven't even touched on this little nugget in the NYT article, it's buried deep (14 paragraphs in)!

Mr. Giuliani said last month that the president’s lawyers had agreements with lawyers for 32 witnesses or subjects of Mr. Mueller’s 18-month-old investigation.

Ouch, I don't know you literally laid waste to this thread and than authorized a Nuclear strike, for whatever reason, to finish up, not sure what I can do, especially that little nugget buried 14 paragraphs in 😂

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

LOL doesn't sound like she was right at all. Sounds like she was dead wrong!

Wasn't the contention that they flipped the script and fed manafort false information for trump to put on his questionnaire? Yet this contradicts that narrative wholly.

The arrangement was highly unusual and inflamed tensions with the special counsel’s office when prosecutors discovered it after Mr. Manafort began cooperating two months ago, the people said.

Also you left this part out of your quoting for some reason:

While Downing’s discussions with the president’s team violated no laws

So I guess it's not all that illegal to "have a mole in a federal investigation!" LMFAO, you guys are so hilarious to watch read the news. You see the weirdest stuff and draw the craziest conclusions.

That remains to be seen. Trump and Manaforts lawyers exchanging information has been known for a while, that was never a question. What is in question is whether or not Trump and Manafort conspired to mislead the Mueller investigation through that communication.

If Trump was using Manafort to actively mislead the investigation, that’s illegal, and that’s what this thread is about. And it still remains to be seen. We’ll have to see Trumps answers to Muellers questions to know if that is true or not.

The NYTimes story linked above corroborates a part of the OP, now comes a wait for the other part.

So, I guess that kind of burns your straw man to the ground. Your willful misunderstanding of what this thread is actually about notwithstanding.

Try again. And please try to address what the OP is actually about.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Do you understand how illegal it is to put a mole inside a federal investigation into yourself?

Trump arranged the 3am no knock on manafort?
really?
really??

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

LOL great job with the gas lighting. But your attempts to change what the OP is about have failed. You're outside of the four hour window.

My arguments are all still well intact while your OP is in tatters. You're moving the goal posts from:

So, it appears Trump was using Manafort as a mole in Muellers investigation. Mueller knew this, or at least suspected it, so he provided Paul Manafort with false information to see if it got back to Trump. It did. Which Trump then used to answer the questionnaire from the Mueller investigation.

To:

Trump and Manaforts lawyers exchanging information has been known for a while, that was never a question. What is in question is whether or not Trump and Manafort conspired to mislead the Mueller investigation through that communication. 

LMAO. Your delusion is strong.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
But he has state charges, something POTUS cant pardon so he cant be a mole.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

It’s the website of investigative journalist Marcy Wheeler.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

ETA: She’s also a witness in the Mueller investigation.

Wheeler became a witness in Special Counsel Robert Mueller's investigation of President Donald Trump's possible connections to Russia after outing one of her sources to the FBI in 2017.[14][15]
witness and she's reporting on it g that's not perfectly murky or anything like that

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
But he has state charges, something POTUS cant pardon so he cant be a mole.

Uh yeah..in NY state he can. They didnt change that law about a pardon yet.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Lol this is hilarious

Trumps boxing the head off of these globalist puppets

Trump has already got Mueller in the bag, Page & Rosenstein squealed on this fake corrupt investigation long ago, now they’re just waiting for mueller to out himself as complicit in the plot and his role in the whole show

Mark my words Trump is sitting on a political nuke to lob at the NWO agenda

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Mueller claimed he was not in New York on or about August 1, 2010...misleading investigators into his sexual misconduct allegations...

He was there is a known fact.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: dojozen

Mueller claimed he was not in New York on or about August 1, 2010...misleading investigators into his sexual misconduct allegations...

He was there is a known fact.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

UH OH!! toss out the case! he is compromised! lol.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   
"Lying" could mean "didn't tell Mueller what he wanted to hear." Jerome Corsi has outright accused Mueller of trying to get him to make false accusations against Trump.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join