It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump may have just royally screwed himself

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

just post the link to the "story"
www.dailykos.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Mueller himself might be a mole for Trump.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Thanks for that link. I really didn’t expect to wake up and see that other people are running with this story. Even Trumps rage tweet from this morning is alluding to something:

The Phony Witch Hunt continues, but Mueller and his gang of Angry Dems are only looking at one side, not the other. Wait until it comes out how horribly & viciously they are treating people, ruining lives for them refusing to lie. Mueller is a conflicted prosecutor gone rogue.... — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 27, 2018

Something big is at play here. Whether or not it’s what I outlined in the OP remains to be seen. But something is definitely going down. Add to all this the story this morning about Manafort and Assange meeting...

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Add to all this the story this morning about Manafort and Assange meeting...

The one that wikileaks challenged the guardian to a $1 mil wager about?
That story?
www.foxnews.com... paign

Sources close to Paul Manafort and WikiLeaks both denied an explosive Guardian report Tuesday claiming the convicted Trump campaign chairman met with Julian Assange the same month he joined the Trump team.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Yep that story. I wouldn’t put it past the folks at Wikileaks to make some insane wager like that to make themselves look more credible. Especially if they know what they’re being accused of is true.

It’s not like they’re legally binded to pay up if they’re not telling the truth.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Something big is at play here. Whether or not it’s what I outlined in the OP remains to be seen. But something is definitely going down. Add to all this the story this morning about Manafort and Assange meeting...

What's continuing to go down are the continued reports of more "lying" where there isn't any proof of lies being supported. Mueller may be trying to frame Manafort for more lies and he's trying to get Jerome Corsi to submit a plea deal for lying when Corsi says he didn't lie. Those are two recent news events or haven't you heard about the latter?

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

Corsi flew beyond most leftist heads, either that or they just ignored it.

Just know that the moment Corsi wouldn't submit, Mueller was on Manafort and all this other news broke, this is fishy and most likely a ploy from the Mueller investigation.

Trump is vastly smarter than that.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
Let me get this straight. Trump was using a person being investigated, under FBI surveillance as a mole.

How would the President not know Manafort was under surveillance? It was in the news? Much less briefings?

Former Trump Campaign Chair Paul Manafort Has Been Under FBI Surveillance For Years
HALLIE DETRICKSeptember 19th, 2017
fortune.com...

Prosecutors: Paul Manafort tried to coach witnesses in criminal case
MIKE JAMES | USA TODAY | 1:28 am EDT June 5, 2018
www.usatoday.com...

So the head of the executive branch who Mueller has stated is not under criminal investigation needs a mole? And is using a mole under investigation and surveillance? Because a person under investigation would have access to the secret workings of the investigation how?

What a stupid theory.

You need to add this to the end of your post.

Spot on

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   

We’re talking about Paul Manafort here. Who has made 10’s of millions of dollars lying for the highest bidder in Russia and the U.S.

Do you really think that this same man would have to be framed for lying? Or that a veteran mob investigator like Mueller would frame him? That doesn’t sound very likely to me.

And Jerome Corsi. Lol. Has he ever written anything that wasn’t an inaccurate hit piece? He’s another well known and celebrated liar. I think it’s more likely that they understand exactly what they’re roped into at this point and are trying to fight it.

Again, this is just my opinion given the available information.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
The writer at the link above did a better break down than I did.

1. Manafort agrees to a plea deal, promising to tell all. However, what Manafort tells doesn’t just stop short of “all,” it includes deliberate lies and omissions.

2. In addition to giving Mueller a sanitized version of events, Manafort reports back to Trump on what the investigation is asking him, providing invaluable prep as Trump determines his own actions.

3. At the same time, Donald Trump is preparing to answer a set of written questions from Robert Mueller’s team. He delays and delays on providing these answers because … because he’s waiting for his inside man to reassure him that the special counsel has swallowed the “official” version of what happened hook, line, and sinker.

4. Reassured by Manafort that he has sold Mueller’s team on a carefully edited version of the “truth,” Trump turns in his homework.

5. And it’s only after Mueller has Trump’s answers in hand that he marches Manafort back into court and reveals that he knew the campaign manager was lying all along. Now Mueller doesn’t just have Manafort on record lying, he has written proof that Manafort and Trump were conspiring again to deceive and misdirect the investigation.

Link

Keep in mind that Trump and Manaforts lawyers have had an information sharing deal between themselves for some time now. So Trump wouldn’t even have to be in direct contact with Manafort. It could have all been through their lawyers.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Hooray, more hypotheticals based on no evidence!

I was hoping I would get some of this today...it always brightens the day and helps bridge the divisiveness in America, on ATS, and in the rest of the world.

Be proud...you're doing your part so well.

That said, I'm game for a conspiracy theory, but extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, so where is it?

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

That said, I'm game for a conspiracy theory, but extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, so where is it?

Whatever it is, it’ll be in the sentencing for Paul Manafort. Which means it can’t be hidden or held back by Whitaker or anyone else now because of the way Mueller has set this up.

It’s really a smart move by Mueller to make sure Trump or anyone else can’t keep these findings from being public. Whatever they may be.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Robert Mueller’s Has Record of Framing His Quarries

canadafreepress.com...

Silverglate: How Robert Mueller Tried To Entrap Me

www.wgbh.org...

Howie Carr: Come clean on FBI frame-up, Bob Mueller

www.bostonherald.com...

Let me know if you need more!

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   

My thing is, why would Mueller need to frame Paul Manafort? His corruption is a matter of public record. And not only in the United States.

On top of that, Manafort has already pleaded guilty. He’s already admitted his guilt.

And don’t get me started on Jerome Corsi.

ETA: Your Boston Herald article doesn’t exist in their database and the other two are questionable sources at best.

edit on 27-11-2018 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

While he is under surveillance?

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

It’s really a smart move by Mueller to make sure Trump or anyone else can’t keep these findings from being public. Whatever they may be.

Personally, no one is going to care about new findings that aren't related to Trump. Since Manafort's plea and sentencing isn't related to Trump, then Mueller can't add anything about Trump to the plea sentencing report. Mueller can only list whatever new lies he thinks he has that are related to Manafort's current fraud plea.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Actually, while it is known he is under surveillance?

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

My thing is, why would Mueller need to frame Paul Manafort? His corruption is a matter of public record. And not only in the United States.

On top of that, Manafort has already pleaded guilty. He’s already admitted his guilt.

And don’t get me started on Jerome Corsi.

ETA: Your Boston Herald article doesn’t exist in their database and the other two are questionable sources at best.

Mueller needs to frame Paul Manafort because he's the only one who's truly committed crimes (that are not related to Trump) outside of lying. As for Jerome Corsi, who cares if Corsi or Stone knew that Wikileaks had John Podesta's emails? Unless Mueller has evidence that Stone or Corsi are the ones who provided those emails to Wikileaks, he's got nothing. So far, we're only hearing that Mueller's trying to get him to plea to a lie about what he knows, not for providing any of those emails. Mueller's grasping at straws and Manafort is his only real hope of making it look like he accomplished something. Otherwise, Mueller becomes a laughing stock for only being able to nail people for "lying", which everyone known to man, including Hillary Clinton has done.

edit on 27-11-2018 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

I just pulled the Boston Herald link up, so it's there. Try again.

Since when is the Canada Free Press a questionable source or local news stations for that matter?

You keep grasping at straws. You've got nothing.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Have you sen the "Counter" news from wikileaks, stating that they are putting their entire reputation on the fact that the Guardian Article is 100% BS? They used unnamed sources, no credible evidence, nothing to back up any of these accusations, etc. in Wikileaks own words:

WikiLeaks has since responded to the report by declaring its publication as the moment The Guardian let a "serial fabricator" "totally destroy" the paper's credibility. WikiLeaks is so confident of its claim, that it announced it's willing to put its money — and Assange's life — on the table.

Link here: www.dailywire.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join