It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Caravan Arrives as Hundreds of Migrants Rush U.S. Border In San Diego

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Well , No one Comes into My " House " Uninvited ..........

Exactly

And if they are seeking asylum they will go into custody until it is determined whether their claims are valid or not......

They do not have the right just to come in and hang out wherever in the US while waiting a decision........

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Well , No one Comes into My " House " Uninvited ..........

Yes, but there are no rules in place to stop one from requesting to be invited in to your house...

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheOne7

You missed the point and are misrepresenting my post.

I was referring to changing the rules so that a better system os formed where actual illegal aliens do not go free and actual asylum claimants are treated with due respect.

It would be foolish to try to defend the current filing system where everybody can legally walk across the border and that is what you just attempted to do while pretending the current system is somehow working well.

Asylum claimants are suppose to be detained until it is verified whether they qualify or not........which is how it should be, unless we are just missing each other here......

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I'm not confused at all. Requests for asylum are denied all the time.

Yes after they have been processed.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   
The governments going to be wasting a lot more money on all the BS those folks are bringing with them.

a reply to: TheOne7

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: projectvxn

I'm not confused at all. Requests for asylum are denied all the time.

Yes after they have been processed.

You see, some people are under the impression that we have to allow them to enter the country in order to request asylum and this just isn't true.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

OK, but that's not what you and I were talking about .

Anyhow, to address this statement I'm under the impression they apply for asylum at a port of entry...

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

My parents escaped Cuba and were granted asylum in Costa Rica where I was born. It was the first nation we arrived in and they had granted asylum before my parents had entered their country.

My parents then applied for political refugee status in the United States FROM Costa Rica. We waited a few years for our refugee status to be approved, and when it was we were on a plane headed to Miami, as political refugees.

We didn't break the border fence, cross illegally, or do anything illegal on our way into the US. I am now a naturalized citizen and so are the rest of my family.

I'm not saying we make these folks wait several years for asylum or for refugee status. I'm saying that this is NOT how you get asylum granted to you and it IS possible to get asylum or refugee status without having to break US laws.
edit on 25 11 18 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

" And if they are seeking asylum they will go into custody until it is determined whether their claims are valid or not....."

Yes , those who come knocking on my Door Must Wait in the " Cloak Room" until I Talk to the Family about the " Company " .
edit on 25-11-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: TheOne7

You missed the point and are misrepresenting my post.

I was referring to changing the rules so that a better system os formed where actual illegal aliens do not go free and actual asylum claimants are treated with due respect.

It would be foolish to try to defend the current filing system where everybody can legally walk across the border and that is what you just attempted to do while pretending the current system is somehow working well.

Asylum claimants are suppose to be detained until it is verified whether they qualify or not........which is how it should be, unless we are just missing each other here......

Again that is more fantasy and you are attempting to say that while following current procedure of issuing a hearing date to a claimant somehow border agents are breaking some law.
It is just not true except in your mind and border agents are currently following the law.

On the other hand anyone deemed not eligible or criminal are likely held if not deported immediately.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
The governments going to be wasting a lot more money on all the BS those folks are bringing with them.

a reply to: TheOne7

Only cause we the people allow it to happen...

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Fair enough, I'm a firm believer in due process, if these migrants attempt to enter illegally they should arrested and sent back.

Personally I just don't buy all the hype and fear being spewed out, some are even calling for martial law, which is a little over the top.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   

They closed a border crossing at TJ due to violence.

I think they had all the intel they needed on who was actually going to show up in this so-called migrant "caravan".

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   

# Yes , those who come knocking on my Door Must Wait in the " Cloak Room" until I Talk to the Family about the " Company " .

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

I have no doubt there are some trouble makers in the group, however I don't think we should judge them all on the behavior of a few.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I have no doubt there are some trouble makers in the group, however I don't think we should judge them all on the behavior of a few.

It was rampant, watch the video that are out there.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   
anyone got any good live streams?
the only one i can find is tame..

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   

edit on 25-11-2018 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Every since 911 we have made refugees,society follows a very predictable pattern of decline.
Who would be able to come and render aid in America?
Executive Order 13603 You will retain ownership over nothing including food, water, guns, ammunition, your house, your car and even yourself. If you survive.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join