It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Caravan Arrives as Hundreds of Migrants Rush U.S. Border In San Diego

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Incoming videos on MSM of crying children and women after being "gassed" trying to cross the border. Thank you President Trump for trying to address this continual problem.

Its all optics to garner outrage.......whatever side of the isle youre on , on this, what kind of "men" do that? If I knew there was going to be trouble or possible trouble at a border, and we were going to do what we could to get in, I would be putting the women behind us so that we could take the brunt of it.......

its a despicable action on heir part and shows exactly the motive for many of these people.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Let the show begin..good thing I can still afford popcorn but not much else...

ETA: BORING!
edit on 25-11-2018 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TheOne7

Excuse me,refugees? When you force your way into another country
you're not a refugee,you're an invader!

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: Grambler

yeah pretty much you nailed it, narrow/ limited thinking

why don't ask yourself who is benefiting from this situation and then draw your own conclusions... you would have to actually do something though

The problem is both sides benefit here.......

conservatives like me, encourage the fact that we protect our borders and are more proactive in stopping masses of people come over.

And people on the other side benefit because the fact that action is being taken, and the optics spark outrage at how "inhumane" we are and evil the republicans/right side of the isle must be to be so hateful to people "just seeking asylum"

Everyone wins except for the American people and those who are ACTUALLY seeking asylum......

All funded by people vying for control

Now, All that being said.......Im not seeing either one in this video, so I kind of have to giggle because it must piss off whoever is putting on this puppet show.........
edit on 11/25/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

When you force your way into another country you're not a refugee,you're an invader!

Doesn't seem any of this batch has done so.
So, we're good?
edit on 11/25/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: Grambler

yeah pretty much you nailed it, narrow/ limited thinking

why don't ask yourself who is benefiting from this situation and then draw your own conclusions... you would have to actually do something though

The problem is both sides benefit here.......

conservatives like me, encourage the fact that we protect our borders and are more proactive in stopping masses of people come over.

And people on the other side benefit because the fact that action is being taken, and the optics spark outrage at how "inhumane" we are and evil the republicans/right side of the isle must be to be so hateful to people "just seeking asylum"

Everyone wins except for the American people and those who are ACTUALLY seeking asylum......

All funded by people vying for control

I agree with much of what you say here, I would like to add that some of the people and I suspect the majority are genuinely seeking a better life.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Well yes everything that can be discussed benefits someone

The problem is arrogant posters like that, that feel anyone concerned with any issue they aren’t is somehow not as intelligent as them

I am so tired of this arrogance

The truth is it is perfectly reasonable to be concerned with all sorts of issues regardless of whether or not it benefits some group

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
The globalist plan to wreck our national sovereignty has been unfolding for awhile now… things are just speeding up in recent months.
A generation of sending American jobs offshore under NAFTA, GATT and the WTO.

Dumping cheap corn on Mexico thereby destroying millions of farming jobs.

Unleashing disruptive retailers like Wal-Mart upon the fragile economies of Latin America have created turmoil, uncertainty and rivers of human migration…

One hand publicly appalled at their invasion and desire to flee their devastated homelands, while with the other encouraging this very phenomenon....the age old totalitarian maxim to “divide and conquer.”

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

nailed it

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   
This is an attack on our nation. Time to treat it like the aggressive foreign action it is and force them back to whence they came.

link   
CNN report

✨👀🚩

link   
a reply to: Phage

My browser won't let me watch the video provided in the opening post.
As I posted earlier,I have been keeping an eye on this caravan through
other means.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I'm expecting the president to send out one of those emergency texts when it is time for us to get out our guns and repel these invaders.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

This is an attack on our nation.

bahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no for real these people are being used by whoever fund this operation to control the political narrative, god give it a break

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Here is a link I just found on Steve Quayle's website...
www.zerohedge.com...

Here is another link...
www.infowars.com...
edit on 25-11-2018 by mamabeth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

lol
The legal definition of invader in the cfr includes the word armed...

Anywho you are correct that if they did not get temporary asylum status then they are illegal but if they cross and then go and get temporary asylum status then they are legal and not breaking the law. This goes to the heart of the misunderstanding and the loopholes involved.

Your post in no way addressed the problem with someone stealing your money at gun point and then redistributing it to others at there whim.

Your problem is gov and not people.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Let all migrate to the northern hemisphere and I will go south and live the dream of living off grid in the Amazon jungles.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
I'm expecting the president to send out one of those emergency texts when it is time for us to get out our guns and repel these invaders.

I'm betting a bunch are already sitting there locked and loaded just itching for the text.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheOne7

originally posted by: mamabeth

lol
The legal definition of invader in the cfr includes the word armed...

Anywho you are correct that if they did not get temporary asylum status then they are illegal but if they cross and then go and get temporary asylum status then they are legal and not breaking the law. This goes to the heart of the misunderstanding and the loopholes involved.

Your post in no way addressed the problem with someone stealing your money at gun point and then redistributing it to others at there whim.

Your problem is gov and not people.

Please show me in MY posts where I voiced my concern with someone stealing my money
at gun point?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join