It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Caravan Arrives as Hundreds of Migrants Rush U.S. Border In San Diego

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Can someone show me where the title is happening? Im not seeing any caravan "crashing into the border". Sounds a lot like sensationalism as I watch the stream to be honest.

Good job xue, you reeled in a few more radicals with this thread title. You deserve a raise.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

mental midgets, incredibly narrow thinking it's like CNN and Fox News have moved onto ATS where what I'm saying was actually one of the main ideologies that made the board so popular in the first place

IMO now that it's impacting the bottom line the moderators and owners of the forum have been taking notice

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
this is obviously a ploy by someone powerful behind the scenes who seeks to create some form of chaos that another person can provide a solution for

problem reaction solution

decide to transcend the right vs left paradigm and elevate your thinking to a new level

yeah thats definitely the usual tactic, the trouble is figuring out which side is doing it .........I dont trust anyone at this point.

Everything is "Optics" anymore.....regardless of the detriment to our country, or foreign people.......

That being said.....im glad were doing something at the border.......I feel bad for the people that got talked into doing this......

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

yeah that would be just be normal/ common alt right people posting here to try and convert all of our membership base into alt righters and slander the board

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Pictures and videos in the linked article.

Or turn on CNN !! 😎🤦‍♀️

Maxine Waters on CNN now commenting !!

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

yeah thats definitely the usual tactic, the trouble is figuring out which side is doing it .........I dont trust anyone at this point.

I totally agree with this statement which is why I'm not just blindly jumping on the, 'OH MAH GAWD IMMAGRANTS" bandwagon to get stars and confirmation bias

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Trump heading back to the White House in a hurry !!

💥😎💥

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Soccer on Sunday football!!! Shoot the MF'er!!

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

a reply to: Grambler

they haven't encouraged open borders they use illegal labor to employment cost down in many industries

it's to control the narrative it has nothing to do with actual immigration it's to keep people like you focused on bull# issues while the real things we need to change about our system go unchecked

man you guys have mostly become amateur's at this

I love arrogance like you are displaying

Issues that others are concerned about are worthless and only amateurs fall for it

But you!

You know the real issues to be concerned with!!!

So go on, enlighten us with what we should really be focused on

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Yay, look at all those Dreamers.

Dreaming of breaking into our home and demanding our goods.

Look at all those politicians forcing you at gun point to give your money to the irs.
Better judgement tells me your problem is with the government and not some refugees but you fail to realize it.

+1 more 
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Yeah we get it, you're better than everyone else and have all the solutions, It's everyone else who are wrong.

link   
a reply to: spacedoubt

Did you watch any of the earlier stream? They have to GO HOME period end of story, little Red Riding the Rails is seeing that Grandma has teeth!!

link   
dp sorry
edit on 25-11-2018 by thegeneraldisarray because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: toysforadults
Double post.
edit on 25 11 18 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

yeah pretty much you nailed it, narrow/ limited thinking

why don't ask yourself who is benefiting from this situation and then draw your own conclusions... you would have to actually do something though

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
MSNBC showing live fights and scuffles on the Mexico side !!!!!!

💥😨💥

What's an "MSNBC"?

Sounds slimey!

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Nice video feed. Three guys kicking a ball back and forth, two guys coming there with bicycles. People walking in the background in some sort of caged like area.

Those guys could break a window with the ball, they are a threat to American windows.

It is going to take a long time to process these people, we can't just let them in, some of them are trouble makers and leaving one more trouble maker in can lead to disruption of many citizens lives. Vett them right, keep the troublesome ones out and maybe more people will accept the good immigrants better. We got enough troublesome youth here already.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

yeah pretty much you nailed it, narrow/ limited thinking

why don't ask yourself who is benefiting from this situation and then draw your own conclusions... you would have to actually do something though

I notice you avoided my question

What issues do you think we should be focused on

I’ll gell you who benefits from illegal immigration

Establishment democrats and republicans

But superior people like you tell us that being concerned with illegal immigration is somehow falling for those same establishments trap

So I guess we need to be superior like you and ignore illegal immigration and allow another twenty million in

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Just let 'em in.

Americans are too expensive, I need to pay for my yacht and there isn't enough room to extract anymore wealth from American workers in this economy we ran into the ground.

Olay

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join