It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar : Area 51 & Flying Saucers... The whole story.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

on Jeremy's youtube he has a video of him hyping this upcoming movie and i added my .02 and guess who replied directly to me, Bob's old buddy john lear and his 'answers' are laughable at best and shows that he didn't even read the wiki page on some of the more technical stuff.

if this is the type of info that will be in this new movie i will be let down and i think a lot of other will be too.

there is part of me that wants to go to every video or post on this new movie and poke holes in the tory that everyone can verify themselves. I know according to Bob, him and John arent buddies anymore but they are still connected via Jeremy and in Jeremy's own video he states untrue things as FACTS.

and that just goes to prove my points of them relying on people lack of nuclear, aerospace and chemistry to sell their stories.

if people took a few mins to just fact check CRITICAL parts of the story, it wouldn't be a story.

i think i will do my part to add some weight to the other side(my side) of the story and hopefully it will encourage them to not take Jeremy and Bob at face value.

or give me 500$ and i will stop and delete them, jk jk I wouldn't sell my integrity

edit on 22-11-2018 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 01:56 AM
link   

I guess bringing friends to a secret weapons test would garner a little attention at that. .. makes more sense, as far as sense goes in these topics... mostly.

You would think he'd get in more trouble than he did with the spooks, though. Harassment by fed entities is a pretty big story as well.

Did I miss something or what that explained?

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Same here PenRoc... I commented that it could have been a particle weapons test and my comment was replied to almost straight away by Lear.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 03:56 AM
link   

I believe Bob Lazar. Or at least I believe, that He believes what He is saying. His eyewitness statements seem truthful. Some of the "Phenomenon" He describes are scarily accurate, but the "homespun" reasoning and explanations given are only hearsay. Hearsay that was given to him by his employers, who either had an erroneous understanding of those phenomenon, or was just intentional disinformation. Either way, Bob was the best entertainment of the early 1990's on cable TV. United Nuke is not far from where I live. I would love to buy him lunch, and hear him talk about it.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: EHowardHuntClub

i would love to know if he still helps out brothels and what his payment was.

but seriously

i think they targeted Bob and and John when they were fixing geiger counters and that feed into their ego. Then they brought Bob into a 'secret' project and showed him allllll sorts of nonsense in regards to ET and the craft in the form of documents.

and then to top it off they showed him real life stuff that they told him was et.

the beam generator they showed him in the lab that had an interesting effect on a candle and the craft that Bob didnt even see all of but claims was ET.

they were listening to his phone and more than likely Johns and knew they were talking about what Bob was seeing.

and when that don't leak they showed him a test and actually told him when the next one would be. then they could arrest him and get him out of there and scare him a bit into leaking to the news. The AF gave him documents that had incorrect information on it for his paystub so that it had deniability and the rest was closely managed by his shadow at the facility.

he did exactly what they wanted, and thru him distracted people from the real work they were really doing

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

It looks like Bob Lazar may be commenting on the Corbell / Larzar youtube pre-presentation page.

m.youtube.com...

"Thank you all for you support. It really means a lot. I may even finally release the 22 names on the list making it even easier to verify the story."

5 days ago"

His handle is ' Bob Lazar PhD Fuzzycist " which is an interesting play on physicist and seems if this is him , that he is still at least holding on to the "Im a holder of a doctorate degree in physics.".

I enjoyed Jeremy Corbell's Patient Seventeen and SWR and think he is a movie maker with a common interest but i think Bob Larzar is a different animal .

It will be interesting to see Corbell's direction in the movie.
edit on 23-11-2018 by Paddyofurniture because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Paddyofurniture

hmmmm..

I have to agree I do like Korbells style and filmography. I do however hope that there is a sense of objectivity and some of those hard questions, that have been around for so many years at least get approach or asked.

But, I feel that will probably not happen.

We shouldn't expect too much, I am expecting a much more introduction / 101 Lazarfest - rather than anything we don't already know.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Hi Pigsy

My previous comments on Lazar are modest.

my actual opinion is that He is $℅¥€ing lying and he knows hes lying and he is laughing at anyone that believes his tale.

His story is a disservice to actual individuals that spent years achieving PhD and Masters level educational achievements.

If there isnt clear explanation for the number of issues with Lazars story than i will find it hard to believe Corbell did his due diligence to investigate Lazar.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   

haha... I was commenting quite nicely on Korbell,..although...never mind.. not the right place..

My comments on Bob are on this and previous pages

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   
In terms of "Bob brought Area 51 to the world" comments by Knapp... well that was in 1989..

This was August 19th 1980... and comments about Laser weaponry and the stealth fighter.. (kudos to CTJ but reposted as others may have missed it)

Note the name Bob Stoldal, who worked at KLAS TV...
However, it may have flew under the radar at the time considering the publication...interesting the KLAS TV connection though,.

edit on p19856182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p32821182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p35805182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Great find!

I think a accurate , articulate number of questions for a AMA here at ATS would be a good idea.

Show Corbell and Co. the concerns the UFO / ETH / phenomena community has with the Lazar story and for Corbell to be able to tell Lazar's story accurately questions like his alleged Ph.D at MIT and Cal-Tec need to be addressed and fully explained by Lazar.

I mean the name of the movie is Bob LAZAR - Area 51 & Flying Saucers

Lazar on the payroll and part of the promo team.

Here December 3rd

theatre.acehotel.com...

Another tid bit. I wonder how much Mick cost? 😬

"We are pleased to announce Oscar Nominee Mickey Rourke as narrator. ".

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

anyone have an idea what Bob is talking about with this possible comment on the youtube corbell pre presentation

"
"Thank you all for you support. It really means a lot. I may even finally release the 22 names on the list making it even easier to verify the story."

5 days ago"

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Its apparently a list of 22 other individuals who had the security clearance that "worked at S4" that would be able to confirm his story.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   
ok.. lets play for a bit..
here is an image side by side taken from Korbells speech promoting the upcoming documentary and here is an image grabbed from an old school website (not updated since 2000 and boy can you tell) with an image of a finished wedge of Element 115.

When I said "lets play" I don't mean I believe any of this, but it is strikingly similar and also hints that this "piece" that Bob has (whatever it is) has been shown to others along the years.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

The ONLY reason for all the Lazar nonsense, is that he maintained a "UFO cover" for the particle weapon/plasma orb tests. That's the only reason he's not in jail. The UFO deception worked well. He acted as a useful idiot.

Hi Kev
I thought all the particle beam weapons testing stuff was done at "Area 52"/Dugway proving ground? Do you have any real idea of what was being tested at Area 51 other than aircraft designs?

I'm like a lot of people here, Lazar's story is a crazy one that has more holes than a block of swiss cheese, but why would someone put themselves up for that kind of ridicule, if they didn't believe at least some of the story they were telling? I think thats what pulls people back.
Bob hasn't really tried to make a name or money for himself off the back of Area 51 and UFOs, I mean, you only have to look at places like Rendelsham forest to see how it must have looked like a shopping centre on black Friday with the amount of people who have released books claiming they knew someone or where there themselves!! The UFO community is full of people trying to make a fast "buck" off the back of people interests in this subject, but we do get the odd person who has a story to tell and thats it, no buy this book/video and you might find out part of my story till part two comes out.
edit on 23-11-2018 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

I'm like other people.. sometimes I find an expert witness, with degrees in the field in question, who has interviewed people who have worked with the field in question---if they make a really great case--- then i'm prone to take their word.

Especially when the suspect in question struggles with basic honesty and basic high school science, has been arrested for promoting prostitution, has been caught in repeated bald-faced lies, etc.

But yes---there is nothing *absolute* in the world.. in fact I can't even prove that I exist.

But the gentleman at the link I posted is EXTREMELY compelling (to me and others).

I normally speak from personal experience.. I have none when it comes to Bob Lazar.

I hope that clarifies sufficiently.

Kev

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma

I guess bringing friends to a secret weapons test would garner a little attention at that. .. makes more sense, as far as sense goes in these topics... mostly.

You would think he'd get in more trouble than he did with the spooks, though. Harassment by fed entities is a pretty big story as well.

Did I miss something or what that explained?

It seems that sometimes, if you make a "useful idiot" out of yourself for a lifetime, that is enough value provided, not to lock you up. Especially in Bob's case.. as (per the link) NEVER told anyone what was happening.. that it was a particle weapon test.. his defense is that he never revealed any defense secrets... he called them UFOs from the very beginning.

Now.. the criminal trespass should have put him in jail.. but as I said... the theory seems to be that his selling of fake UFOs was so useful, they let it stand. That's the theory.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Well good work.

But I have to warn you... if you insist on being logical; insist upon calling a black kettle black, and if you keep standing up for what is right.. a great number of people will hate you. Just be prepared for that. People don't like their paychecks being interrupted.. or their delusions burst. It's a cold, rough world out there, and when you take food out of someone's mouth, or show them that their treasured beliefs are wrong, that let them sleep at night...it might be for the best of the human race overall, but there is often hell to pay.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400

Its apparently a list of 22 other individuals who had the security clearance that "worked at S4" that would be able to confirm his story.

Well that means exactly zero of value.

Bob being a PC repair tech or most of his duties with a third party contractor is not being disputed by anyone.

This is basically BL using the False Equivalency logical fallacy to deceive.

Kev

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400

It doesn't confirm his story.
It only (potentailly) confirms that he worked there.

edit on 23/11/2018 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join