It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar : Area 51 & Flying Saucers... The whole story.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

Aviation weekly ran thier issue with a fuzzy F117A stealth fighter on the cover and the date on that issue was May 1st 1989.

They revisited that story and some of the details behind it a few years ago;
tinyurl.com...

They had reportedly been told by an aerospace contractor who lived in the mojave (name not divulged) that they were doing daytime training missions of the night hawk. It was this same contractor that snapped the images of the f117a.

Also of note is the mention of the "companion" to the f117a that has never been confirmed and there have been some excellent threads on this in the aircraft forums.

Yea bill sweetman got the first images of the b2 as well....

Also in the link you provided is an article by Knapps mentor that mentions "area51" so Knapp in his analysis of Bob outing Area 51 to the world is incorrect. It was Knapps own mentor that broke that story some 9 years earlier. Why would knapp say no-one knew about it until bob started talking when his own mentor is the one that broke the actual story...the article also mentions the rumored stealth fighter as you rightly pointed out and also TESTS OF LASER BASED weapons, which is what I believe lazar captured when he took his mates and Lear out there to view.

F117a outed in may 1989.....Bob Lazar first interview in the same month...I wonder who that aerospace contractor could be.....!

edit on p23741182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p28717182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p36753182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p37728182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   
This is a great thread.Thank you OP and all contributors.

Having been abducted by multiple groups in my life and having had these experiences and their real and tangible impacts to a notable degree lead my learning curve...I will say that Bob stuff was old news when Bob came out with it...BOB BEING WHO BOB WAS was the only value based thing about it all.

The different Craft Bob saw were using different technologies...quite different technologies...ALL DISCOVERBALE IN THE PUBLIC DOMAIN AND REPLICATABLE.....to me that was cool because it was a STASH of goodies...different ones from different sources.

Search ..neutral dimension zone generators...or some such term into the ATS box and you might find some earlier explanation of what it is....that completely explain how it works and even show NATURES ORIGINAL VERSIONS.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

I didn't mention 115, on purpose...

My point was that Lazar's critics have had exclusive access to the microphone for thirty years. Now, for the first time, Bob himself is coming forward.

That's worth seeing/hearing in my humble opinion.

That's all.

:-)
edit on 11-21-2018 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer

That's worth seeing/hearing

That remains to be seen. That's a fact.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   

I'm somewhat skeptical of his story but I will admit he is the D.B Cooper of the UFO world.

Will the real Bob Lazar please stand up? the internet has muddied the waters with speculation and contradiction, so when Bob speaks we won't know what to believe or expect. I will apply Occam's razor and say he might of seen a prototype of some kind, just take a look at the Dark star, Now we take drones for granted these days, but 25-30 years ago seeing the darkstar parked in an area 51 hanger, it wouldn't be hard to put two and two together 'saucer shaped craft, on a military base...UFO!' who knows what other dismissed prototypes might have been constructed.

Who knows but the man himself, but it would be even better if one of his co workers spilled the beans to back up his story, until then the D.B Cooper of the UFO world is still on the run with a buttload of cash.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Not much cash. Probly. But a large fan base.

And a nice little business.
www.unitednuclear.com...

A fan of the performing arts, too.

Our 'Atomic Seeds' are ordinary Radish or Marigold seeds irradiated with intense Gamma rays,

edit on 11/21/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Here's what I know for a fact:

That "nice little business" was all born out of his own hard work and genius, nobody handed him a thing...

Matter of fact, the government was pissed off at him at the time he started it, the Intel boys have hassled him in BIG ways over the years, yet he has had, and still has, the National Scientific Labs Community as recurring buyers, go figure...
Those guys rule the sci-tech research on planet earth, I assume they can protect their golden boys.

And just to throw another wrench into the works, at the same time he was building Nuc, he was out in the desert doing crazy stuff with, "The Burning Man" thing. Stuff like Jet Turbine Motorcycles he built by hand, and massive explosive devices.

IMO, there is more to Bob Lazar than just this story...

I could obviously be wrong in my thoughts, but, my intrigue has remained because of all these unlikely paradoxes.

Never heard of anyone else who even gets into the same hemisphere of weirdness and still lives to tell about it, much less have the USG's highest national science labs as avid customers.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   

That "nice little business" was all born out of his own hard work and genius, nobody handed him a thing...

And I would like to be able to make a living doing that. Perhaps you misinterpreted my point. (I can understand why you might.)

Matter of fact, the government was pissed off at him at the time he started it
Yeah well...

In 1990, Lazar was arrested for aiding and abetting a prostitution ring. This was reduced to felony pandering, to which he pleaded guilty.[15][16][17] He was ordered to do 150 hours of community service, stay away from brothels, and undergo psychotherapy.[16][17]

United Nuclear pled guilty to three criminal counts of introducing into interstate commerce, and aiding and abetting the introduction into interstate commerce, of banned hazardous substances. In 2007, United Nuclear was fined $7,500 for violating a law prohibiting the sale of chemicals and components that are used to make illegal fireworks.[19

en.wikipedia.org...

Of course, that could be "suppression" or retribution for revealing all them secrets.

edit on 11/21/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 12:37 AM
link   
This was a nice synopsis of what Bobs been all about.

I was leaning towards Bob being a pressure relief valve type of leak....one that is SOP but not common....not an outright plant...but one they let go intentionally because his work was compartamentalised and they knew how much he knew and it clearly wasn't enough to harm their primary interests.I knew Bob was telling SOME TRUTHS because of his descriptions and working descriptions of craft I have some limited knowledge about.Further to that Bob was working on some technology that is deep space travel technology and some that was Planetary...there are differences.

Bob was never a real threat because when you have the Black Card no one is a threat....had TPTB wanted Bob silenced we would not be discussing him...I never let my interest override reality....what I want to see Bob working on is the Navigation and the physiological symbiotic relationship the Pilots of some types of Craft have with the technology .I would like to learn if and how they hotwired that particular tech.

Truth to me is that Bob will always hold his place as a survivor....many People have come out to save their lives....not realising that NOTHING CAN REALLY DO THAT if there is a marker on them....the technique doesn't work even with the Internet....when MSM is controlled and the Online world is intentionally bot-convoluted and now becoming controlled more coming out and going public doesn't mean many people will hear about it nor care...Bob got to have a brush with the driver of Humanities future but didn't learn enough to lose his life.... I will enjoy Bobs history and anything new he might add....for what it is....a part of what we will one day teach in schools and call Cosmic Disclosure History.www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 02:33 AM
link   

but how can that bit be left out? its pivotal to the story and in the trailer there is even a shot of bob drawing what he said it looked like.

bob also let slip that him and John lear were working on repairing and inspecting geiger counters so that's why his name was in the directory.

put me in a room with him and a camera and i guarantee you he'd would walk out, its easy to pull the wool over people who aren't educated in the sciences.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 04:28 AM
link   
We have a strange set of events.

1980: Ned Day 'outs' Area 51, Laser Weapons and Stealth Craft
UFO Coverup Live: 1988 - 'Outs Area 51', Parapsychology group (both of which were proven to be real)
Aviation Week: 1989 - F117A

Let me add something else in there:

1987 - Nick Cook becomes Aviation editor at Jane's Defence. He also starts getting anonymous articles on his desk from the 1950s saying anti gravity crafts are coming soon.

Why is this important? Nick and Bill were also tracking down Stealth. Who else got fed anti gravity? Bob Lazar.

Then take what John Lear has told us outside of UFOS:
- Stealth Fighter
- Area 51
- F19 - Navy version of the Nighthawk. We've NEVER heard anything about that
- Companion Vehicle. What happened to that?
- F117B - The UK Version. Why did the UK need a different version?
- RAF part of the development program for Stealth

Look at What Lazar told us other than UFOs that is likely correct:
- Area 51
- S4 facility
- Some form of scheduled tests
- Janet Flights

I'm not sure what to make of it all. Someone smarter can perhaps see more here.

However, here is what you can say - the USA has continually revealed its own secrets ahead of times and brought unwanted media attention to places like Area 51, Remote Viewing, Stealth when they didn't need to.

Bob's 'Dennis' appearance was the culmination of a lot of rumours more than revelations.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 04:32 AM
link   

One other person comes to mind.

Paul Bennewitz with his altimeters and pressure sensors. Oh.. wait. Didn't Gabe Valdez find just such a device at a Cattle Mutilation site. Considering Bennewitz and Valdez were introduced at a mute conference before Mirna Hanson, it's always bugged me. Surely Valdez would have shown Bennewitz the altimeter and he would have known what it was, even if Thunder didn't manufacture it?

Paul also seems to keep his contracts during his investigation.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Mark,

Thanks for getting ATS back on track to its original roots. What it comes down to is people having the guts to post information, in regards to UFO anomalies and similar.

What's important in matters such as these is personal discernment, and being able to cross-reference personal experiences, if people have them.

As people's awareness increases, by denying ignorance, hopefully we'll see more people sharing solid information with the masses. Many of us have intuitive talents to see past BS, so this coupled with a bit of logic, and facts goes a long way.

Regards,

RT

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

It's not so much that the US has been revealing it's own secrets. Just the opposite in fact. It's like playing poker. If you have NOTHING, you bluff.

'nuff said.

Kev

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

we'll always have the avrocar

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I give the following link 2 huge thumbs up:

Looking at the Bob Lazar Story from the Perspective of 2018

IMHO, there should be close to zero "god of the gaps objections" left.

Kev

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Hey, thanks very much for this piece. I want you to know, that if no one else appreciates this, I sure as hell do. I am of a mind that something is happening in the universe, but I am also of the mind that no one alive has an inkling of what. I deny ignorance and postings like yours is damn helpful! Regards, Happy Thanksgiving if you celebrate it. Vance

edit on 11-22-2018 by vance because: Edit for spelling error.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: vance

Hey, thanks very much for this piece. I want you to know, that if no one else appreciates this, I sure as hell do. I am of a mind that something is happening in the universe, but I am also of the mind that no one alive has an inkling of what. I deny ignorance and postings like yours is damn helpful! Regards, Happy Thanksgiving if you celebrate it. Vance

Before we know what is true, we need to debunk what is not, even if it's a pet theory of our own. I am merciless about debunking my own thoughts/experiences, so that gives me the right to apply the same strategy universally.. i'm not a hypocrite.

Thank you very much and I wish you a wonderful Thanksgiving as well.

Kev

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Lazar minimally appears to have told lies about himself... but there is the reported interest by (seeming) intelligence agents, which becomes the interesting aspect if so.

Was the reported seeming intelligence involvement there to silence the whistle-blower, monitor the "op" or add realism to the op's lie? Or...?

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
Lazar minimally appears to have told lies about himself... but there is the reported interest by (seeming) intelligence agents, which becomes the interesting aspect if so.

Was the reported seeming intelligence involvement there to silence the whistle-blower, monitor the "op" or add realism to the op's lie? Or...?

None of the above.

They were cranky with him, for showing his friends the particle beam weapon tests, that they used to create plasma orbs,
which even produced radar returns.

The ONLY reason for all the Lazar nonsense, is that he maintained a "UFO cover" for the particle weapon/plasma orb tests. That's the only reason he's not in jail. The UFO deception worked well. He acted as a useful idiot.

I'ts all in the link I posted.

Kev

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join