It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chaos Erupts At Broward Elections Office 4 Moving Trucks Block Locked Entrance

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Broward resident here.

Ugh...

I'm going to preface this with saying that I've been a political idiot my entire life. I'm 36. Like many, I started taking interest during the Trump campaign and have spent the last year or so really digging in to everything and this site had a lot to do with that. I was here well before this place went full on politically charged, so I was curious about all the attention it's been getting. It hasn't been easy trying to find my own place in this because I see things from both parties that blow my mind and let me down as a human, which has left me in the Independent field.

This mid-term election was my first time voting, ever. Regarding the ballots here, as I saw some writings about them and possible confusion with them, as someone who has never handled a ballot before, I found nothing confusing or 'hidden' on the 5 page, double-sided ballot. Everything was quite clear and if you don't think to check the back side of an important document for more information then, frankly, you have no business voting.

Regarding this bullsh*t in Lauderhill and that idiot Snipes, you can be damn sure I'll be doing anything in my power as a Broward resident to get that piece of sh*t out of her position. And for you bloodthirsty folks on here, that does NOT mean I'll be storming into the building and intimidating people like an asshole. I've seen posts in this very thread calling for that sh*t and it really doesn't sound to dissimilar to Hilary's "We can't be civil" comment to me. If YOU want to go play in the same pile of mud, go for it, but asking other people to go out and intimidate or scare people....just like Antifa just did at Carlson's house? What exactly are you asking for? Or is it "They did it, so let's do it to!"? I'm not understanding that, at all.

My father works for the county (IT guy) and is in and out of the court houses and other city buildings regularly, I'm anxious to speak to him regarding this past week. During the Trump campaign you couldn't get through 5 minutes of conversation without him bringing up a libtard or democrat piece of sh*t, he fell silent after the first 4 months Trump was in office and just says "Eh, it just got boring for me.", whatever that means. I'm sure he'll have plenty to say regarding the last week.

I have a lot of plans for my future, my fiance and I bought our first house last year, I'm working towards getting my general contractor's license, we're thinking of opening a business here, if not two businesses. To add to that, I know I've personally brought snowbirds back to this area for the last 15 years in the restaurant/entertainment industry and not just one or two Canadians. I believe I have and will continue to contribute to my city and state as I really do love it here for a myriad of reasons. That said, I do not want my hard earned tax dollars (I'm a property engineer, not a cushy job) going to a city that will disrespect our rules and laws. I never once thought I'd even be interested in politics and now I'm finding myself looking into what I need to know in order to get into a local office. I don't even know what for or how to approach it, but I feel idle sitting by while sh*t like this is happening.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

the only elemet missing in the piece is the connection with the UN approved Strong City Network which is a conduit for Globalist marionett masters that pull strings of all puppets involved...

Damn...I've been thinking that myself. Newtown was a globalist model city. There was a lot there in that regard that never really got addressed. I think places like that breed a certain amount of "sickness" and are prone to crack. I've been wondering if Broward wasn't a part of the same network---the same kind of "model" for a sick future.

Broward is certainly some kind of southern command of the deep state. If it turns out to be part of that same network, it would explain a lot of the weirdness and corruption we're seeing. Something really weird there.

edit on 11-11-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

And when they did get access to the mess they had people pulling ballots out of their cars and shoved in hall ways. By florida law they have to remain under lock and key until counting is completed.

That is just crazy bullsnip there.

An Update - Apparently there is at least one news angency, Knight News
that has submitted a public records request.

This is a great idea, someone wants to know if Broward Elections
is emailing the Democratic Party candidate.

“The six (6) most recent emails the Supervisor has received from (i) the Scott Campaign (including any of its representatives or affiliates), and (ii) the Nelson Campaign (including any of its representatives or affiliates).

The six (6) most recent emails the Supervisor has sent from (i) the Scott Campaign (including any of its representatives or affiliates), and (ii) the Nelson Campaign (including any of its representatives or affiliates) .

Knight News asked Snipes’ office that these record be produced within 24 hours given the newsworthiness of this story. As of Saturday, at 5 p.m., Snipes’ office has not fulfilled Knight News’ public record request.

knightnews.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I think we are starting to understand why Democrats won the House.

Lots of "unreported" voting "anomalies" all over the country.

Any Means Necessary 😉🍌

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

An Update - Apparently there is at least one news angency, Knight News
that has submitted a public records request.

This is a great idea, someone wants to know if Broward Elections
is emailing the Democratic Party candidate.

“The six (6) most recent emails the Supervisor has received from (i) the Scott Campaign (including any of its representatives or affiliates), and (ii) the Nelson Campaign (including any of its representatives or affiliates).

The six (6) most recent emails the Supervisor has sent from (i) the Scott Campaign (including any of its representatives or affiliates), and (ii) the Nelson Campaign (including any of its representatives or affiliates) .

Knight News asked Snipes’ office that these record be produced within 24 hours given the newsworthiness of this story. As of Saturday, at 5 p.m., Snipes’ office has not fulfilled Knight News’ public record request.

knightnews.com...

Looking into going about doing this myself. It'd be wonderful if their given websites simply had a "Request Public Records" link, instead you're given a list of contacts to wade through.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
www.nbcmiami.com... there is this from 2012 saying nearly 200,000s illegals voted

Florida officials are now saying that nearly 200,000 registered voters may not be U.S. citizens. Earlier in the week, state election officials announced they had identified more than 2,600 people who are in Florida legally but ineligible to vote. The Department of State is asking county election officials to verify the information. Election supervisors are contacting voters and if someone is not a citizen, their name will be dropped from the voter rolls. But an initial list drawn up by the state — and not widely released — shows that a comparison of voter lists and driver's license information turned up a list of nearly 182,000 people who may not be U.S. citizens.
if its been going on since then what else are they going to get away with

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
California of course .....🍌

STUNNING! California Republicans Face More Losses as Late Votes for Democrats Continue to Trickle In #StopTheSteal

Republican candidates who led their races on election night continue to suffer losses as Democrats across the nation have been able to manufacture tens-of-thousands of new votes since election day.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

I like a person who doesn't run away from problems and is determined to make your county a better place.

Need folk like you to run for office.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   
AZ Senate race is "interesting" because the statewide race for governor saw the Republican Ducey win with 57%. Garcia for the Dems had 41%. 2% for the Green candidate.

The statewide election for Senate shows over one-in-ten Ducey/R voters had to switch to a Sinema/D vote when it came to the Senate race. That's a 8 point swing over all for a candidate who is not remotely moderate. This is the "AZ is awful", "I think that's okay-Taliban" candidate. McSally the R candidate was pure vanilla.

I just find that eyebrow raising. Statewide election goes 57-41-2 R/D/G. Statewide election on same ballot goes 48-50-2 after all the late vote counting, when early returns had the R candidate up? It might be more understandable if there was some scandal connected to McSally, but she looks boring. Green stayed constant, so those votes didn't flip to D. Had to be 12% of the R voters to make that swing.
edit on 11-11-2018 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Mania Overload !!!! 😆

Clinical Jealousy 😎

Palm Beach County Elections Supervisor Susan Bucher Threatens To Jail Media For Filming "Ballot Counting"

Breaking from normal practice, the Palm Beach County elections supervisor banned media from filming and photographing the high-profile midterm election ballot review process amid allegations of “incompetence” by Gov. Rick Scott.

The camera ban prompted an attorney for NBC Universal to interrupt the Palm Beach County Canvassing Board and object to the meeting, calling it “illegal.”

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   
And here come Pam Bondi 😎

click links in article to read the letters !!

Pam Bondi bears teeth in recount fight, raises prosecution threat for Broward, Palm Beach officials

Outgoing Republican Attorney General Pam Bondi today scolded the Florida Department of Law Enforcement for refusing thus far to investigate the tabulation of votes in Broward and Palm Beach counties.

Bondi also demanded Secretary of State Ken Detzner report all election irregularities in the Democratic counties to Florida’s Office of Statewide Prosecution.

The attorney general sent a letter to FDLE Commissioner Rick Swearingen saying the state law enforcement agency had an obligation to investigate now.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   
My God now there's bomb threats at Ft Lauderdale Airport !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Massive Police Response Due To Incident at Fort Lauderdale International Airport

“Around 6:30 tonight, Regional Communications received a report of a suspicious package outside Terminal 4 at the Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport,” the sheriff’s office said. “Broward Sheriff’s Office deputies and its bomb squad are on-scene and investigating.”

🍋🤦🍋

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Massive Police Response Due To Incident at Fort Lauderdale International Airport

“Around 6:30 tonight, Regional Communications received a report of a suspicious package outside Terminal 4 at the Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport,” the sheriff’s office said. “Broward Sheriff’s Office deputies and its bomb squad are on-scene and investigating.”

🍋🤦🍋

Don't worry Sheriff Israel is on the case. We'll get to the bottom of this distraction, err, I mean tragedy in his jurisdiction immediately.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   

🍋🤦🍋

And I bet a whole bunch of "new" ballots will show up now that nobody is looking at the election office.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

And I bet a whole bunch of "new" ballots will show up now that nobody is looking at the election office.

Serious report says boxes have markings that say "provisional" 😆😆

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Maybe they'll find some AT the airport haha

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Airport is cleared and operating as usual. We've got enough cops in Hollywood alone to cover the airport shenanigans, I doubt anyone monitoring the elections office had to leave or even be concerned at all. They'd need a much bigger distraction than that.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   
wtf already !!!!

Machine glitches delay the start of ballot recount in Broward County by hours

Broward County’s election woes continued Sunday morning as a series of technical glitches delayed for hours the scheduled recount of more than 700,000 ballots cast in the midterm election.

The recount, scheduled to begin at 7 a.m., finally got away — sort of — at 11:23. But officials said no actually counting would begin for hours and possibly days.

Instead, the machines were sorting ballots. Broward County ballots ran between four and seven pages, depending on the city, for a total of around 3.5 million pages.

🍌😸🍌

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   

wtf already !!!!

Machine glitches delay the start of ballot recount in Broward County by hours

Broward County’s election woes continued Sunday morning as a series of technical glitches delayed for hours the scheduled recount of more than 700,000 ballots cast in the midterm election.

The recount, scheduled to begin at 7 a.m., finally got away — sort of — at 11:23. But officials said no actually counting would begin for hours and possibly days.

Instead, the machines were sorting ballots. Broward County ballots ran between four and seven pages, depending on the city, for a total of around 3.5 million pages.

🍌😸🍌

Burn the ones that "appeared " after the deadline without a chain of custody. Hand count every other ballot with open oversight for every one counted.

Take how ever much time you need.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join