It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chaos Erupts At Broward Elections Office 4 Moving Trucks Block Locked Entrance

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

The paper whose editorial board endorsed fringey far -left Sinema has a right wing slant.

Wow....

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
More BOMBSHELLS !!!

MUST-SEE VIDEO: Broward County Elections Officials Block View as Ballots are Bundled and Bagged in Davie, Florida Voting Center

Several women are seen on the floor bundling the ballots and stuffing them into blue canvas zip bags.

Dead men tell no tales in Broward County: Three whistle-blowers end up DEAD

it is against the law to photograph ballots at polling places. These citizens are lucky they were not arrested. looks like the poll workers are 100% following the book in bagging up the ballots.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

Then why not let people watch unless you are doing something you do not want them to see. The issue with photos of ballots is actually your own. A selfie ballot. There is nothing wrong with trying to record people who are doing a PUBLIC job.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

Actually NBC and other outlets sought a legal injunction and won.

palm Beach Post

But go ahead and re- post the law about cameras in the polling place which isn't applicable.

Bucher’s ban on filming the ballot-counting process is a break from usual media access to canvassing board meetings. Bucher held a recount in August for a Boca Raton City Council race and imposed no such ban.

In 2000, during the infamous George Bush-Al Gore recount, newspapers published countless images of the Palm Beach County Canvassing Board reviewing ballots.

A frustrated Bucher imposed the new rule one day after Scott, the Republican nominee for U.S. Senate, filed suit accusing her of refusing to allow his campaign officials to personally witness the duplication and processing of ballots.

You are the undisputed king of fake news.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

More BOMBSHELLS !!!

MUST-SEE VIDEO: Broward County Elections Officials Block View as Ballots are Bundled and Bagged in Davie, Florida Voting Center

Several women are seen on the floor bundling the ballots and stuffing them into blue canvas zip bags.

Dead men tell no tales in Broward County: Three whistle-blowers end up DEAD

it is against the law to photograph ballots at polling places. These citizens are lucky they were not arrested. looks like the poll workers are 100% following the book in bagging up the ballots.

There's obviously more to this than "meets the eye" 👓☯

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

If law enforcement or a higher authority does not Intervene, it would mean the entire system is Crooked from top to bottom.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   

If law enforcement or a higher authority does not Intervene, it would mean the entire system is Crooked from top to bottom.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Well,... technically, SlightleySnipes is half-right. It is illegal to take pictures in the polling place. Fortunately for the media, the polling places all closed on Tues night. Almost a week ago now. Votes are scrutinized at the canvassing stations. Which are public spaces with no expectation of privacy. The only thing they'd avoid is signatures. I'm not even sure if that's a legal requirement or simply a liability decision.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

Well,... technically, SlightleySnipes is half-right. It is illegal to take pictures in the polling place. Fortunately for the media, the polling places all closed on Tues night. Almost a week ago now. Votes are scrutinized at the canvassing stations. Which are public spaces with no expectation of privacy. The only thing they'd avoid is signatures. I'm not even sure if that's a legal requirement or simply a liability decision.

Plus, as has been mentioned in a few different articles, it is normal for the media to both access and photograph the vote counting process. Bucher's decision to ban them is unusual, and comes right after the governor called her out for ignoring the state's transparency laws.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   

The outlet reporting that is the AZ Republic. The Republic is not a conservative outlet. But way to completely ignore what was said or by who.

The state's law says that ballots can only be rehabilitated prior to the deadline. Fontes and others continue to reach out to some voters to try to rehabilitate ballots. That is illegal under the state law.

The Republic most certainly is a 'conservative outlet'. It is however, a more or less RESPECTABLE conservative outlet. Which means, of course, that it might as well be to the left of Che Guevara as far as Breitbart or Faux News is concerned.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   

They endorsed Taliban Sinema...

It is/was frequently called the Repugnant.

I had a brief subscription in the 90's.

If you think that right-leaning Sinema, who campaigned on a centrist platform, is in anyway similar to the Taliban (yes I know, you are just being a foul-mouthed troll spouting epithets to gain attention), you have a awful lot of self inspection to get through.

Edit: that was supposed to be a reply to Annee, sorry about that.
Krysten Sinema is possibly the most conservative Democrat in the new Senate.
edit on 12/11/2018 by rnaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: rnaa

That's why the editorial board endorsed Taliban Sinema and Hillary, eh? What staunch right-wing nutters that lot is.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Kristen Sinema is a left wing whackadoo who.said stay at home moms are just leeches to advance her 1147th wave feminism. What an utter joke that claim is.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   
LOL

Watching Broward recount the votes on TV.

The workers look like real winners 😆

They know the cameras are on, and they are doing their best to appear "busy" and oh-so-concerned 😆

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: rnaa

They endorsed Taliban Sinema...

It is/was frequently called the Repugnant.

I had a brief subscription in the 90's.

Edit: that was supposed to be a reply to Annee, sorry about that.
Krysten Sinema is possibly the most conservative Democrat in the new Senate.

So I've heard. My Dem friends actually like that. They think it's fair and that she really thinks about her decisions.

Who really wants a straight line party voting politician?

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Some commentator just said Broward has voters on the rolls so old that they voted for Woodrow Wilson !!

Bwaaaaaa😆😆

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Right-wing conservative Kristen Sinema's event flier:

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   
IMO, Candidate Trump beat candidate Hillary by significantly larger margins in Georgia and Florida, than was reported. Dims tried their best to pump in illegal ballots, but couldn't overcome tremendous number of Trump voters!

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The "IMO" is redundant.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

LOL

Watching Broward recount the votes on TV.

The workers look like real winners 😆

They know the cameras are on, and they are doing their best to appear "busy" and oh-so-concerned 😆

Look, I’m pissed about what’s going on over there possibly more than most commenting about it. I’ve chosen Broward as my home BECAUSE of the mix of people and cultures we have here. Insulting the people who are putting in time to help this f*cked up process speaks lowly of your character.

I’ve seen your posts enough to get it, dems and libtards are all pieces of sh*t and you feel superior in your chair, but get off the high horse.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join