It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chaos Erupts At Broward Elections Office 4 Moving Trucks Block Locked Entrance

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   

edit on 10-11-2018 by IAMTAT because: ATS is all screwy tonight...NVM

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   
And all-of-a-sudden ...............

Poof !!! 😨

Georgia Democrats tout surprise ballots that could sink Brian Kemp's bid for governor

The Democratic Party of Georgia tweeted Saturday evening that a "handful" of Georgia counties reported thousands of "new" absentee, early, and Election Day votes not accounted for by Republican candidate Brian Kemp.

Any Means Necessary 😸

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I just don't understand how they are getting away with this?
I thought aside from out of states ballots ( military) other
vote deadlines were past?

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   
She got Georgia on her mind ...........

Stacey Abrams’ SISTER is Judge Presiding Over Campaign Lawsuits

What? no "recusal" 😆

edit on Nov-10-2018 by xuenchen because: 🍌🍇🍋

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Why do we even have an FEC?

They're getting away with it because no one calls them out on it.

Lie about Rape.

Lie about Russia.

Illegally spy on political opponents.

Weaponize the FBI,DOJ,IRS,DHS.

And NOTHING.

They only thing that's going to stop it armed insurrection.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
She got Georgia on her mind ...........

Stacey Abrams’ SISTER is Judge Presiding Over Campaign Lawsuits

What? no "recusal" 😆

Oh, now I see.

Oh the hypocrisy!

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: putnam6

Some people think breaking laws is fine if it gives their side the result they want.

Morals are a matter of convenience, there when you want them, and not there when you don't.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: burntheships

Looks like democrats are not accepting election results and are contesting the legitimacy of the government and are staging a coup.

I say just nuke them.

It's the only way to be sure.

I thought roaches mostly come at night. Mostly.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 01:28 AM
link   
October 2016 - We KNOW if he loses Donald Trump will contest the results

October 2018 - WE ARE STILL CONTESTING THE VOTES! Russia Russia Russia RESIST RESIST RESIST!!!!!

November 2018 - WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING THE VOTE....why a recount in the digital age? Anything submitted is correct. Anything not submitted yet is...not accepted by LAW!

See a pattern here?
edit on Novam30amf0000002018-11-11T01:28:53-06:000153 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 04:49 AM
link   
The ongoing recount issue in Florida , after the midterm elections of last Tuesday, is due to an attempt blackmail by Marcon and other EUro#ers, such as Italian PM Conte and funnymen Salvini and Di Maio. Additionally the royals houses of Scandinavia and the whole of Europe have been working hard for months to make sure that the elections would end against Trump. Thereby they have organized hacking and other manipulations against voting machines in Florida and probably also in other places.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Re: Chelsey Marie Smith's affidavit of November 2016

The State Attorney's Office looked into her allegations and found no evidence anything "illegal or improper" was going on. In a statement to the conservative news site Independent Journal Review, the office elaborated:

"It was determined that the ballots were being completed by SOE staff on behalf of overseas military personnel who had voted by faxing their ballots to the election office. The fax paper does not scan into the voting machines and the votes must be transferred onto a ballot that can be scanned. State law allows such a transfer of vote to a computer ballot."

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: xuenchen

I just don't understand how they are getting away with this?
I thought aside from out of states ballots ( military) other
vote deadlines were past?

No body is think of it this way there was over 30000 county's nationwide. Everyone managed to count theirs except for 2 county's in florida. These two refused to give a total count which is required by law. Even right now we don't know how many votes they have.

They originally claimed to have counted 97 percent the night of the election. Than after results were posted because the number of ballots did not change the winners lead they miraculously find 80k more votes and still going.

And when they did get access to the mess they had people pulling ballots out of their cars and shoved in hall ways. By florida law they have to remain under lock and key until counting is completed.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
Absentees did not make the cutoff to my understanding. The potential votes don't count. There is a deadline. In a court of law they would not count.

I bet the cry will be similar to popular vote vs electoral college and there will be a huge stink over the law.

If they didnt make it....sucks....but law is law.

Back in 2016, Debbie Wasserman-Schultz was on the verge of losing her primary, when suddenly several thousand mail-in ballots appeared at election HQ at 7pm, giving her the votes to win.

You know, perfectly normal stuff.

One of Trump's tweets today makes a very good point: how come it's always Democratic votes that turn up like this, and never Republican votes?

Wasn't the last person to investigate voter fraud in Broward also found washed up on a local beach?

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: stosh64

You know, people just drive up, by themselves, and drop them off.
Where these ballots came from is anyone's guess.

It is just being reported by Marco Rubio that Palm Beach County filled
out new ballots to replace 'damaged' ones without allowing campaign
representatives to witness the process of creating the new ballot
as required by Florida law.

SMFH, you have to be kidding.

In what reality do these people think this is ok? Oh, thats right, the BAMN, 'progressive' reality.

If people don't get criminal charges from this whole mess we are more F#d as a country than even I thought.

"Leave her alone you meany, she's an old black woman and she's doing her best, which is good enough for us!"

- The progressive left probably, without realizing how bigoted that is.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Wasn't the last person to investigate voter fraud in Broward also found washed up on a local beach?

If that's the case then I would raise a glass to revenge.

If not justice...

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Broward doesn’t want anyone to see what’s been going on there, they can’t lose that election. Back when they had the school shooting it was exposed that the county was manipulating how many HS students got arrested so they could get more money. I am sure they told other counties around the country to do this. If the local govt changes hands, all that becomes exposed. It doesn’t seem like a lot of other counties had these issues around the country, this is just my assumption/conspiracy..follow the money.. I could be wrong of course.. but I don’t believe in Unicorns or Coincidences

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   
When somebody should be in jail, and they are in charge instead, democracy is in real trouble.
Scott should have fired her when he had the chance this is partly his own fault.
But this county needs to get it together, they continue to be the laughing stock of Florida and America.

Trump needs to get his allies in Florida to get rid of this hag for 2020.
edit on 11-11-2018 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   
for any ATS who have not agreed with my take on broward county/sheriff/etc. ---> I steer you to this article and snippet that opens ones eyes about the swamp that has a virtual permanent encampment built there for the bad-actors....

allnewspipeline.com...

Partially the home to the Congresswoman Deborah Wasserman Schultz and her district, we also see Broward County home to corrupt Sheriff Scott Israel of the Parkland High School shooting fame as well as the kid anti-gun activist and globalist shill David Hogg not to mention Broward also being the home to recent #MAGABomber Cesar Sayoc. And they all lived within several miles of each other. Is something much more than meets the eye and the national media's attention going on in Broward County, Florida?

the only element missing in the piece is the connection with the UN approved Strong City Network which is a conduit for Globalist marionett masters that pull strings of all puppets involved with the core leadership of Broward County... amazing how the faux pipe-bomber and the 'Patsy' Cesar got focused into the one person who had nill resources to deliver bombs to mailboxes at Soros and others which lived too far away for the Patsy-in-a-Ven to be able to deliver in so short a time...& no private package delivery enterprise would do such clandestine deliverys...

? just whom would have resources/ contacts/ networks to deliver/manufacture faus pipe bombs and set up a 'Patsy' ?

edit on th30154196104511302018 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join