It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chaos Erupts At Broward Elections Office 4 Moving Trucks Block Locked Entrance

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Once again we get to see the all too familiar glaring face of...

HYPOCRISY!!

Unbelievable!!

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
This is probably a dumb question at this point, but let's assume for a moment the allegations of fraud are true.

What hangs in the balance? Is there a national congressional or senate seat at stake?

Funny enough it is the Senate seat that Governor Scott is going for.

He caved on gun rights here so I have no sympathy for him.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

A made up story?

Then what, pray, is taking them so long. As has been pointed out, at least twice, all the counties battered about by hurricanes not that long ago managed to do it on time?

What are the trucks all about then?? ...and, of course, let's just ignore the entire history of election shenanigans in Broward county.

So, what, if it's so made up, is going on?? Surely, in your infinite wisdom, you can tell us.

As for my vote being invalidated were chicanery of this nature going on here, that's how it goes when you allow your govt. to go all cockeyed...would you rather all the chicanery go unchallenged? Or would that depend upon who it benefits??

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Or would that depend upon who it benefits??

Exactly right

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
If only Florida had someone in a high position of power lets just call that position Governor and that Governor had made sure the state had prepared for the election by fixing the past problems like what we are seeing now.

The Deep State extends into the States.

The Legislatures are infiltrated.

šŸ‹šŸ‡šŸŒ

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

A made up story?

Then what, pray, is taking them so long. As has been pointed out, at least twice, all the counties battered about by hurricanes not that long ago managed to do it on time?

What are the trucks all about then?? ...and, of course, let's just ignore the entire history of election shenanigans in Broward county.

So, what, if it's so made up, is going on?? Surely, in your infinite wisdom, you can tell us.

As for my vote being invalidated were chicanery of this nature going on here, that's how it goes when you allow your govt. to go all cockeyed...would you rather all the chicanery go unchallenged? Or would that depend upon who it benefits??

The counties battered by hurricanes did not have 78,000 mail in ballots to count. In fact many of them did not have 78,000 voters total. Arguing against the length of time is fallacious or ignorant. Which are you?

the trucks transported the ballots to the election office. Not a big mystery.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Scott has lost another 1400 votes today as late returns (Not broward) come in.

Update. Scott lead is now only 12,500. A 2300 vote drop for the day (still no broward). Correction it appears that Broward is completed. Palm Beach mail in ballots (not many left) are the only thing outstanding with exception of overseas votes which are not counted completely in every county.

edit on 10-11-2018 by sligtlyskeptical because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-11-2018 by sligtlyskeptical because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

originally posted by: seagull

A made up story?

The counties battered by hurricanes did not have 78,000 mail in ballots to count. In fact many of them did not have 78,000 voters total. Arguing against the length of time is fallacious or ignorant. Which are you?

the trucks transported the ballots to the election office. Not a big mystery.

We shall see once the investigations are completed.

Fred..

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

Well the deadline for all vote counts has just passed.
No more votes shall be allowed added, so this is over.

Just a matter of whether there is a fraud investigation now.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
The way things are there will be a recount as mandated by state law.

Also, while everyone is throwing around blame for the inefficiency of the system in place please keep in mind Rick Scott has been Governor for 8 years. This isn't a new problem but it certainly looks like it is one he ignored.

I just see it as karma coming back to bite him since it looks like it is only the Senate seat that he is running for that is in question. I bet he wishes he had fixed the problem the last time it happened.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Not to worry, it's over and the Democrats both lost.

In spite of all of the cheating, still losers!

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

State wide, Rick Scott is ahead by 12,562 votes.

Also with the new numbers, Desantis is ahead in the governor's race by 33,684 votes.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Do you have a source?

I have doubts that democrats would work so hard at stealing an election just to wind up losing.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

SATURDAY 12 p.m. According to the Supervisor of Elections webpage, Broward County's ballot recount is officially complete. Senator Bill Nelson is ahead 69 percent with Rick Scott trailing 31. State wide, Rick Scott is ahead by 12,562 votes. Also with the new numbers, Desantis is ahead in the governor's race by 33,684 votes. In the Agriculture Commission race, Nicole "Nikki" Fried is ahead by 5,326 votes. The numbers have widened over the last couple of days, but it is likely the closest state-wide race. According to the Associated Press and WKMG, here is the latest on a possible recount of Florida's election:

Oh yes, here we go. AP News
www.wctv.tv...

edit on 10-11-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

The only vote that flipped was the agriculture which was so close it requires a hand recount. Both the Governors office and the Senate seat RS is after are subject to machine recount.

I couldn't care less about the agriculture position there is no way in hell I want the Governor seat flipped, but I would like to see Scotts political career done and over with. He is a slimy bastard that is deep state as any can be.
edit on 10-11-2018 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Well its a good thing your vote counts right?

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Do you have a source?

I have doubts that democrats would work so hard at stealing an election just to wind up losing.

Maybe they didn't have a chance to cross their t's on their fraud in the face of the emergency order to allow external inspection. Can only change as many as you can safely cover up in the time available.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Are there criminal charges involved with violating Florida Constitution open records clause? if not, there should be. If its just civil law then lack of consequences, serious consequences may have an aspect of incentive when weighing illegal action versus laws.

Question asked is separate from a conviction of election fraud which I'd bet a slim dime Snipes enjoys official immunity from.

This case sure makes sense for an "Athens" type response as I keep reading about the shenanigans.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Thanks!

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Good thing there was so much attention focused on the corrupt incompetents. I still expect dirty tricks. Any recounts deserve the same amount of scrutiny and vigilance.

edit on 10-11-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join