It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 223
<< 220  221  222    224  225  226 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Spreadsheet updates:

Unanswered Q V12.4 20181126 to 2502 incl. DECODE tools

QPosts Pictures v12.4 20181126 from QPost 2401 to 2502

Notes
1) Q Posts up to #2502 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub,
2) POTUS tweets up to Nov 25 2018 21:07:27 from @realdonaldtrump,
3) "POTUS Tweets - CAPS only" tab brought up to date,
4) New Functionality = I have added automatic calculation of the CHECKSUM of timestamp at cell CE8 on tab "Mega Square 1x1 to 40x40". This gives result for whichever post or tweet you have put!

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Yes phoenix358... interesting week ahead.

I'm sitting on the edge of my perch, ready to fall into the popcorn!

Personally, if we get 5 posts today and 3 on Tuesday then I'll expect DECLAS this week (4=D, 5=E, 3=C...).

Sorry to hear about your arthritis playing up... just imagine you're pruning deep state!

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
We have enough evidence anyway.

Enough evidence for what?

There was enough evidence for Iran-Contra.
There was enough evidence for 9/11.
There was enough evidence for Fast and Furious, (to name a few).

We have always had enough "evidence". The problem is that the power of the people is handed over to elected officials and those officials are then bought out, which nullifies the power of the people. The big dupe in all this is not whether people believe if gov is corrupt, because many are at least suspicious, but whether they believe "some billionaire playboy" is going to give them back that power.

That is where the questions, who is Q and what is their agenda?, gains importance, while a bunch of people have tossed those questions aside in exchange for a bit of hope. A whole lot of feel good rhetoric.
edit on 26-11-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I did a quick search for "[CLAS" in Q Posts and turned up something interesting in #1441:

Start the Clock.
A Week to [Remember].
Think Logically.
First private [CLAS-5(6)]
Second public.
Blackwater on GUARD.
Evidence KILLS.
These people are STUPID.
Q

On face value this post was about the Singapore meeting and assassination attempt but there was never any real explanation of why "[CLAS-5(6)]" was included.

Consider that post #2501, on Nov 25th, says Whittaker and OIG have approved classified docs 1 to 4 for public release.

#1441 refers to classified documents 5 and 6, saying they will be in focus first privately and then in public but when?
If we look at the timestamp it is 22:11:35.
22:11 = Nov 22nd (last Thursday)... a week to remember would run to Nov 28th.
:35 = 35 days after Nov 22nd = Dec 27th (day after Boxing Day and 5 days before Jan 1st!). Why? Because of post line "Second public.", i.e. the seconds give you the date after 22nd they become public.

Could this mean that CLAS 5 and 6 started being discussed with FVEY on 22nd and will become public 2 days after Christmas?

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

This aged well...

originally posted by: Signals
reply to post by Zamini

So....you honestly think Trump was a viable candidate and was actually going to run for President?

Wow, just wow...

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 03:59 AM
link   
This is a Koala!

The AW119 Koala has been used for various roles, including utility, emergency medical services (EMS), offshore, (USA only), law enforcement, and executive transport.

2014, AgustaWestland issued a legal challenge to a US Army decision to procure the Eurocopter UH-72 Lakota as a trainer without a competition, stating that both the AW119 and the AW109 had lower acquisition and operating costs; the challenge was dismissed in December 2014.[25][26] In early 2015, AgustaWestland and Bristow Helicopters jointly offered an upgraded variant of the AW119 as a replacement for US Navy’s existing fleet of 117 Bell TH-57 (based on the Bell 206) trainer helicopters under a fee-for-service contract; AgustaWestland and have claimed that over a four-year period the AW119 fleet could be introduced at an equal or lesser cost than the operating costs than continuing to operate the aging TH-57s

AgustaWestland AW119 Koala

Koalas are used by the NYPD (pictured) and the Phoenix Police Department.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I know that operation koala was already mentioned by several of you but I want to emphasise an aspect in light of the developing Russia/Ukraine naval incident.

The abusive material was mainly produced in the Ukraine in the man’s private studio.

Worldwide child sex offender network dismantled

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Great point. Remember this is Q. More than 1 meaning is sort of the norm

I think Ukraine is one of the Deep State's playgrounds.

P

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 04:43 AM
link   
I also suspect that koala is/was used as a pedo code word. And there is this from a 2014 Southpark game:

During some of the more objectionable scenes, in which both minors and adults get anally probed against their will by aliens (by probes that look exactly like penises), rather than cut the content completely, our game will cut away to an image of a crying Koala bear, with the sounds of a didgeridoo in the background. Each time this happens, text at the bottom will explain what should be happening in the scene.

Our Censored South Park: The Stick Of Truth Is Mighty Similar To Europe's

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Tablet computers are becoming the primary means for young children to go online. However, little work has examined how young children under 11 perceive and cope with personal data privacy during their interactions with these mobile technologies. Research in our current EPSRC SOCIAM project has revealed that a large amount of personal information is tracked while young children are interacting with tablet computers.

Kids Online Anonymity & Lifelong Autonomy (KOALA)

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

CORSI Q MUELLER CORSI CORSI
PLEA DEAL THERE ARE BAD PEOPLE
WHO PRETEND TO BE GOOD R
WARNINGS THOSE WHO LEFT THE WH
DID NOT HAVE A CHOICE FAKE NEW

From the strings you created.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

I think we will find Ukraine is hiding many secrets.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 06:40 AM
link   

twitter.com...

I just want to say I posted about both these schools threads back added in my post about the pope and the secluded island he visited a few years back as well as the boys summer camps surrounding the island and all the allegations there.

It's going to come out that there is more than just student involvement in these named schools and more.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Good news!!

George Soros' Open Society foundation set to end operations in Turkey

Liberal billionaire George Soros’ Open Society Foundations NGO will close up shop in Turkey, saying “groundless claims and speculation” have hindered its work.

Update:

The organization announced the news on Monday, days after Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan accused Soros of stoking protests to divide the country, referring to the elderly liberal financier as that “famous Hungarian Jew Soros.”

I hope its contagious.

edit on 26-11-2018 by eisegesis because: updated

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I've love the synchronicities in this timeline!

I mentioned Saturday about kicking off a side business with my brother.

Our first purchase? A chess table... cost? £441.80 (4+4+1+8=17).

Haha, coinkydinky!

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

eisegesis, the turkey OSF closure is interesting in it's timing.

Last night Q post #2502 said "Thank you, Mr Soros." and I found a decode in #2500 that read "RIP GS H".

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   
An anon on /qresearch/ reckons that Adam Schiff's sister, Melissa, is married to George Soros' son Robert!

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
An anon on /qresearch/ reckons that Adam Schiff's sister, Melissa, is married to George Soros' son Robert!

Melissa is not AS's sister (different parents for both).
Possibly, she is a cousin.

Melissa & Robert Soros have divorced.
edit on 26-11-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Thanks for the clarification TAT!

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Another little Soros titbit

Sorosis: Meaning of the Word: The word sorosis comes from the botanical name for a fruit formed from the ovaries or receptacles of many flowers merged together.

Immigration / mongrelisation...

Link to Sorosis Womens Foundation

ooh err - linked to this twitter site

Link The General Federation of Women's Clubs

Lots about "saving children" and funds from UN. Seems that many global "Children's Charities" are requiring some digging at present

edit on 26-11-2018 by YesTodayTomorrow because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 220  221  222    224  225  226 >>

join