It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 225
<< 222  223  224    226  227  228 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Your post does raise the point that Hussein's US may have spied/abetted in UK elections using the FVEY agreement, so there may well be an embarrassment for US too. However, I guess that could all be laid at Hussein's door, making the case against him even easier.

I can't imagine that UK would continually spy for US on their citizens without occasionally getting the favour returned?

edit on 26-11-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: typo

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
HOC = House Oversight Committee ?

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: njord

Ooh, that's a good call!

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Q post makes more sense if you read it out loud in your best robot voice.

Q's method of communication = robot mode.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Oh for sure they have and STILL ARE doing it for each other!!

That is the card they are holding.

Everyone already knows it though.

Will people care they did it during a presidential election?

Only the people that support Trump, those who oppose him will justify anything!

Some won't but they will likely be quiet about it.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: YesTodayTomorrow

Yes that link works, thanks YTT!

Hmm... could Q be asking us to automate decoding more?

The technique could be used for example to apply methods used for posts on tweets.

The drawback from my perspective though is that I deliberately avoid using any macros or visual basic in our spreadsheet because it leaves it open to being hacked. Where I do use it it is only by using the data in a different s/sheet and copy/pasting it back into the prime.

Rel',

Wooooosh - that's the sound of what you just said going straight over my head.
A tenuous link on my part. I didn't understand it - but assumed you would.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   

The UK utterly condemns Russia's use of force against Ukrainian vessels entering the Sea of Azov. Once again, we see Russian CONTEMPT for international norms and Ukrainian sovereignty. Russia must release detained Ukrainian sailors and guarantee free passage through Kerch Straits

As we know - take a complete 180 on all political speak. Dooby's quote has legs.

Ukrainian Embassy UK

In response to the FB screen grab DD posted.

Might have some more soon on this. Previously mentioned (acquaintance) who is 'in the region' just contacted him.
edit on 26-11-2018 by YesTodayTomorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: YesTodayTomorrow

I'm basically saying that the concept would be useful to make decoding quicker and more flexible across both posts and tweets if I built programs into the spreadsheet but that, to date, I have deliberately avoided doing that because of the risks.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
I know that operation koala was already mentioned by several of you but I want to emphasise an aspect in light of the developing Russia/Ukraine naval incident.

The abusive material was mainly produced in the Ukraine in the man’s private studio.

Worldwide child sex offender network dismantled

Weird, I did make a subtle connection to Ukraine but didn't think much of it at the moment, till now.
The 'hide' factor is interesting on how I stumbled upon 'ua'.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Could this mean America will go first in the disclosure of certain events/crimes soon.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

I think we will find Ukraine is hiding many secrets.

I just saw this very interesting post on a qanon fb group .. .

There was no link to the source but the poster said they saw it on a different q group.

That is some interesting rushan propaganda you have there. So russa learns bout this vicious plot and decides to just start firing on the vessel without any warning and then come out in news reports that they were only stopping the vessel in order to aid the wounded on board.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: IAMTAT

That's an interesting Youtube answer to HOCDC!

I can imagine that UKs reducing defense spend and dependence on NATO means that they will be apologising quickly for FISA.

Interesting, especially because it makes reference to Crimea.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: YesTodayTomorrow

Another little Soros titbit

Sorosis: Meaning of the Word: The word sorosis comes from the botanical name for a fruit formed from the ovaries or receptacles of many flowers merged together.

Immigration / mongrelisation...

Link to Sorosis Womens Foundation

ooh err - linked to this twitter site

Link The General Federation of Women's Clubs

Lots about "saving children" and funds from UN. Seems that many global "Children's Charities" are requiring some digging at present

No kidding!

With all the children foundations, charities, donations galore you would think all the children on the planet would be the most happy & prosperous, cancer free humans to have ever lived.
Yet, it's the very opposite.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
3h3 hours ago
More
When Mueller does his final report, will he be covering all of his conflicts of interest in a preamble, will he be recommending action on all of the crimes of many kinds from those “on the other side”(whatever happened to Podesta?), and will he be putting in statements from.....
twitter.com...

--- “on the other side”(whatever happened to Podesta?) ---
This strikes me as odd. The other side could obviously refer to the left.
could also refer to "the other side" Soros
edit on 26-11-2018 by Sabrechucker because: link

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

So if mueller has dirt on trump then his plan to defend himself is to point out how trump has not brought justice to other people??????

Sounds like a plan!

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheOne7

originally posted by: doobydoll

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

I think we will find Ukraine is hiding many secrets.

I just saw this very interesting post on a qanon fb group .. .

There was no link to the source but the poster said they saw it on a different q group.

That is some interesting rushan propaganda you have there. So russa learns bout this vicious plot and decides to just start firing on the vessel without any warning and then come out in news reports that they were only stopping the vessel in order to aid the wounded on board.

Yes because news channels never lie or omit/replace bits of the story do they.

Anyway, I didn't write it, I didn't say it's truth because I've no idea if it is true or not. I just saw it and shared it on here.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Any significance to where the cursor lies by the D5

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

It could well do! If you think about it, it would lessen the reaction against UK and AUS, hence making return to a new, straight, fair, status quo a lot easier?

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

That was my thinking as well. A bit of a declaration that America will go first to soften the blow and "reconcile"

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   

"HOC"

“The Eastern front is like a house of cards. If the front is broken through at one point all the rest will collapse.”

— Heinz Guderian, attempting to warn AH before the Soviet offensives of January 1945. The warning was not heeded, and the German forces had to fall back hundreds of miles before they could again form a stable defensive line.

new topics

top topics

<< 222  223  224    226  227  228 >>

join