It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 220
<< 217  218  219    221  222  223 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: crankyoldman
Regarding Q's question about the TIMING of Declassification: In your opinion, should it happen BEFORE Comey/Lynch/Huber testify, or AFTER they testify?
Just before.

That would be some point between now and Monday, December 3rd. That is when James Comey has been subpoenaed to testify. Though he's fighting it. Slippery snake Comey wants an "open" testimony, so he can ignore any question he wants to.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Correct, the timestamp is in UTC+11 timezones which includes, specifically, only the Norfolk Island bit of Australia:

Koala refers to Operation Koala from 2007?

Worldwide child sex offender network dismantled

hmm, and I was off reading about Queensland Koalas.

Rescuing Our Children

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   

To point out, Your FBI link references Operation Joint HAMMER!

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

If the format is a trial or public hearing, the CSPAN model should prevail, where full day coverage is the norm, like with Watergate.

Surely there are lots of iterations of this drama, and I understand your doubt, but at least the word(s) will get out.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Re Q Post #2501:

This has a picture of post #2176 within it so I decided to use Ausanon decode method 1.

2501 - 2176 = 325
#325 is about Adam Schiff leaking, BDT and the Awans.

What else could 325 refer to? 3=C, 2=B, 5=E... CBE:
1) CBE, I.E. a british title like OBE, MBE that is just beneath a knight of the realm.
2) Perhaps Lowitja O’Donoghue AC CBE:

Lowitja O’Donoghue was born in South Australia in 1932, her mother being Yankunytjatjara and her father Irish. She is a member of the Stolen Generation, taken from her mother at age two to be raised by the United Aborigines Mission. Following her contestation of the ban on Aboriginal people entering professions or commencing apprenticeships, she became the first Aboriginal trainee nurse at the Royal Adelaide Hospital in 1954. After working internationally as a nurse, and following the 1967 referendum, Lowitja joined the federal Department of Aboriginal Affairs, and in 1975 became the director of the South Australian region of the department. She was foundation chair or two significant organisations: the National Aboriginal Conference and the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Commission (ATSIC). She has won numerous awards, including becoming the first Aboriginal woman to be awarded an Order of Australia, in 1976. In 1983, she received a CBE (Commander of the Order of the British Empire). She was named Australian of the Year in 1984 and, in 1999, she was awarded a Companion of the Order of Australia for “public service through leadership to Indigenous and non-Indigenous Australians in the areas of human rights and social justice, particularly as chairperson of the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Commission”.

3) CBE group?:

CBE Group recently won two sizable contracts in Australia. The French midcap company will take part in two substantial projects: Melbourne metro and West Gate Tunnel, located in the same city.

Another CEMENT company.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   
With 4 posts today, the Q Posts per day Calendar is on track to spell DECLAS between now and Friday.

From the posts today it certainly looks like DECLAS will be a focus this week.

Let's see how it plays but if I'm right then we will get:
5 posts Monday
3 posts Tuesday
12 posts Wednesday
1 post Thursday and
19 posts Friday

That means a total of 44 posts over the week. (Hussein?).

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

OMG! All this post drama will surely be exhausting week. Haven't counted by that would have to be a record amount.
What's with all this 'cement' company chatter I been hearing all week?
Jeez, what nefarious action could be had with cement?

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Regarding Q's question about the TIMING of Declassification: In your opinion, should it happen BEFORE Comey/Lynch/Huber testify, or AFTER they testify?

I'm going to disagree with my esteemed colleaque ASE in this one. The issue is the biggest fish - the names we know are stooges and are going down no matter what.

Optics are the key for the NPC class. Since Comey et all know what the declass says, we can assume their testimony will be what is best for them in the long run - bullets, life or house arrest. We assume they know this testimony is for show. The testimony circus is all about the NPC class an not much else.

I'm going to say Mueller Ends. Testimony by all. Declas. Xmas break. Hell in January.

One lingering pinata "servers" not "server" but plural is the DJT/Q and more taunt. HRC's, yep, DNC/Seth Rich server, yep, but what others???

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Q#2502

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 4b8e5c No.4031007 📁
Nov 25 2018 21:37:32 (EST)
Border Security = National Security.
FY 2019 Defense Spending Bill
dod.defense.gov...📁
>>Budget Overview
Budget Reconciliation
www.countable.us...📁
What if the House fails prior to majority change?
What vested auth does the Constitution grant a sitting President re: matters of NAT SEC?
Thank you, Mr. Soros.
Q

"What if the House fails prior to majority change?"

As mentioned often here, and by me often, the "house" win might not be as it appears to be. This was NOT red vs blue, it was NOT Dims vs repubs, this was Dark to LIGHT!

Unless folks know the inner detailed "light" quotient for each "elected" or each existing member, one has no way of truly knowing the actual outcome.

Pins and Needles.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   

One of the first thing DJT did was gain control of the NSA.

That gave him a weapon, created by the foe, to use against them. He had their comm channels before they understood the danger.

The additional servers could be related to the foe's comms.

Lots and lots of tech secrets and know how were given to other players, they were not gifts and as yet, we do not know what payments and in what form they received.

I wonder if payment was in another currency ... such as children?

P

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Watch the water = naval clash that sets events in motion?

will it work don't think so

Plan - A = North Korea
Plan - B = Hawaii
Plan - C = Caravan

Ok plan D now

Next plan E = ??????
edit on 25-11-2018 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Wondering if this guys appointment is related to this ats link

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   

As mentioned often here, and by me often, the "house" win might not be as it appears to be. This was NOT red vs blue, it was NOT Dims vs repubs, this was Dark to LIGHT!

Agreed.

Remember the Rs that resigned and went quietly?

As I have said previously, the Ds are not the enemy but the deep state owned the Ds for a very long time.

I cannot see DJT waiting for January to take them down.

He needs to take them down soon, before they start sitting.

Rhetorical Question: If a Member of the House finds themselves at Gitmo, who chooses their replacement.

Possibly why the Governors' races were so critical.

P

edit on 25/11/2018 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Re Q Post #2500:

This has a time Dellta of 14:07 from post #2499.

1) 14:07 = NG = National Guard - though I can't see relevance to Corsi,

2) Q Post #1407 - this shows 2 pictures of black hats in Picadilly Circus London and references Winter jackets. The Circus is a nickname for UK SIS. Therefore this implies Morsi is a spy and possibly connected to Halper.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   

EMN, there was talk in the thread about an American cement company involved in trafficking around the border... can't remember the name but something like cemenix.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
Watch the water = naval clash that sets events in motion?

will it work don't think so

Plan - A = North Korea
Plan - B = Hawaii
Plan - C = Caravan

Ok plan D now

Next plan E = ??????

Would be funny if DJT sent a Naval Squadron in ................. to help the Russians.

That would stop the Deep State in its tracks.

Remember, DJT and VP are closer than anyone thinks. They are both working and with China, to destroy the Deep State.

This is not collusion, this is a partnership.

Think of those three in a single alliance!

P

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   

cranky, re Darkness to Light, I noticed the Washington Post's motto when following link in #2500:

Democracy Dies in Darkness

To me this sounds more like a mission statement to wrap democracy in darkness.

If the paper wanted to print the truth the surely they would emphasise Light and not Dark?

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Hell in January.

One lingering pinata "servers" not "server" but plural is the DJT/Q and more taunt. HRC's, yep, DNC/Seth Rich server, yep, but what others???

I'll go out on a limb and guess that there exists various intercepts and metadata amongst the conspirators connecting them to SR on the night of his death, via timestamps, and chatter both before and after the fact. It may even drag internationalists into the mix, with a special emphasis on MS I3 and border issues. No statute of limitations on murder, bad optics too.

It's not even going out on a limb, just connecting the dots.

edit on 25-11-2018 by FlyingFox because: Is casting a spell against Terms of Service?

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi I think it was Cemex in AZ and related to child trafficking.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

Absolutely. He gave Crimea to Ukraine in 1954. Many ethnicities were removed after that leaving mostly Russians. When Russia moved in to retake Crimea you heard no Ukraine rebellion. But you heard the MSM making a big deal about it with subsequent sanctions against Russia.

top topics

<< 217  218  219    221  222  223 >>

join