It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 222
<< 219  220  221    223  224  225 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   
100 yr old 0.5 mile long trafficking tunnels found in Ybor, Florida from old Florida brewery to the port!
link

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: AngelaButcher4

Welcome aboard AngelaButcher4!

Any idea who the Australian main man was? The link only says the ring was uncovered when a video was discovered in Australia?

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

he seems upset .
maybe something q said?

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Throwback Sunday...

Meganon

In case anyone is interested... The full text of Meganon's posts prior to the odd last posts and subsequent disappearance of one of the original seeders.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Re Q Posts #2502 and #2500 wrt George Soros:

#2502 - why does this end with:

Thank you, Mr. Soros.
?

Mister is a sign of respect?

Border Security = National Security.

Since Soros supposedly funded the caravan then he set the stage for POTUS to act. My take anyway.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

he seems upset .
maybe something q said?

There are two distinct experiences to Q shout outs. "oh, how cool is that" and Corsi's...

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 12:12 AM
link   

100 yr old 0.5 mile long trafficking tunnels found in Ybor, Florida from old Florida brewery to the port!
link[/quote ]

Historians puzzled? Really? Ask a sheriff.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Yes daskakik, equally possible.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   

a reply to: AngelaButcher4

Welcome aboard AngelaButcher4!

Any idea who the Australian main man was? The link only says the ring was uncovered when a video was discovered in Australia?

Nobody from AUS.
www.smh.com.au...

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

The main suspect was nabbed in Italy with 70,000 euros ($110,000) on him and large quantities of paedophilic materials. Italian police arrested him while he was trying to leave for Ukraine, where he has two homes - and where the vast majority of the victims are from.

It was initially started by the Queensland Police in Australia. It was a good job.

Could people please read the damn thread. I hate repeating myself and this thread should be better than that.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Or is someone trying to blame Australia?

P

edit on 26/11/2018 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Thank you, Mr. Soros.
?

Since Soros supposedly funded the caravan then he set the stage for POTUS to act. My take anyway.

That was my interpretation of Q's statement as well.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

I posted a FBI link in reply to Rel several pages back. This all started with Q post #2499/2500 with the Koala icon in the screenshot and the recent news with those bush fires. The Link above I just posted had more info on all the arrests and that it originated in AUS.
edit on 26-11-2018 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

Regarding Q's question about the TIMING of Declassification: In your opinion, should it happen BEFORE Comey/Lynch/Huber testify, or AFTER they testify?
Just before.

That would be some point between now and Monday, December 3rd. That is when James Comey has been subpoenaed to testify. Though he's fighting it. Slippery snake Comey wants an "open" testimony, so he can ignore any question he wants to.

I would declass about 15 minutes before Comey is to testify. That would give him time to get to the can and clean his britches out...

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Sorry, was not aimed at you, you reported it perfectly.

See post on previous page by AngelaButcher4 .

P

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 01:02 AM
link   

I'm going to disagree with my esteemed colleaque ASE in this one.

Its all about optics, and timing. Optics may be on "Our" side, but timing isn't. Russian and Ukrainian Ships playing bumper cars is only the opening. Time to go on the offensive so the threat is too occupied to consider the next move. Think Christmas shoppers around the world...

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Thank you, Mr. Soros.
?

That was my interpretation of Q's statement as well.
Its been spreading on Twitter that the U.N. and Catholic Church, in concert with Soros, are pushing the caravans. They are attempting to destroy the sovereignty of all signature countries to the UN global initiative. And also those who didn't sign... Poor Canada. They have a puppet as a leader.

The United Nations global compact on migration will make it a criminal offense, punishable by prison, for citizens and media outlets to criticize open borders and mass immigration.

twitter.com...

New UN Pact Will Make It Illegal To Criticize Open Borders
edit on AMMondayMonday thAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago19111 by All Seeing Eye because: Im dislexic, and I cant spell worth a dam. Oh, and left handed too. Dam nuns...

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Re Q Post #2497 - 1 minute MARKER

Q post #2497 was I minute after POTUS tweet 1065368858033290000 on Nov 20 2018 23:40:03:

AMERICA FIRST!

A 1 minute marker means IMPORTANT in relation to imminent action.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 01:32 AM
link   

phoenix358, I did notice that but gave her a free pass as it was her first post... newbies who've made the effort to join rather than lurk need encouragement. WWG1WGA.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 01:52 AM
link   

phoenix358, I did notice that but gave her a free pass as it was her first post... newbies who've made the effort to join rather than lurk need encouragement. WWG1WGA.

Agreed.

Too much pain today. Arthritis in the base of both thumbs ... and I was doing some heavy pruning.

Still, reading comprehension is the first skill one needs to help out here.

I welcome AngelaButcher4 to the fold and hope she(?) can spread some of the light around.

On a general note, getting exciting at the moment.

To declas before or after the testimony? Both have advantages.

After and you can lay additional charges but my question is, why bother? We have enough evidence anyway. Dead is dead, you can't be deaded twice!

P

edit on 26/11/2018 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 219  220  221    223  224  225 >>

join