It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 219
<< 216  217  218    220  221  222 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Q is such a gent... makes a habit of letting us relax for the weekend but then enough info sunday night to prep us for the week!

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Wahoo! We're at EXTREME PANIC now!!!

Where's Rel and that crib sheet

ETA: Talk about timing!
edit on 25-11-2018 by EndtheMadnessNow because: timing is everything

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Re Q Post #2499's picture "House of Cards":

There is a clue to a second layer of info in the bottom right hand corner... a Koala in front of an Australian flag

From Wiki - Koala:

The koala (Phascolarctos cinereus, or, inaccurately, koala bear[a]) is an arboreal herbivorous marsupial native to Australia. It is the only extant representative of the family Phascolarctidae and its closest living relatives are the wombats, which comprise the family Vombatidae.[4]. The koala is found in coastal areas of the mainland's eastern and southern regions, inhabiting Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria, and South Australia. It is easily recognisable by its stout, tailless body and large head with round, fluffy ears and large, spoon-shaped nose.

They are asocial animals, and bonding exists only between mothers and dependent offspring.

Koalas have few natural predators and parasites, but are threatened by various pathogens, such as Chlamydiaceae bacteria and the koala retrovirus, as well as by bushfires and droughts.

The animal was hunted heavily in the early 20th century for its fur, and large-scale cullings in Queensland resulted in a public outcry that initiated a movement to protect the species. Sanctuaries were established, and translocation efforts moved to new regions koalas whose habitat had become fragmented or reduced.

Two points to make:
1) We've recently been talking about Queensland fires... is Q telling us that they used fires to get evidence from or close deep state sanctuaries in Australia?
2) Is Australia a card in the House of Cards, which when removed from the bottom row causes the whole House (UK at top?) to fall?
edit on 25-11-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Does this make sense?

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I'm here... gimme 15 mins to load the new posts into the spreadsheet!

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Or the Koalas' stole the intel ?

Koala may be a codeword for someone or something.

ETA: Lotta data to scrub in that large screenshot.
edit on 25-11-2018 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: airforcerulessky
a reply to: Enderdog
Meant nothing against you eisegesis. You were assuming I was talking about you. I was asking everyone on this discussion board to get back to what they do best. Research and information sharing. Enderdog, you assume I was in the air force and from your own words, you dont respect your own branch. I respect all of our military as they all serve us and get paid very little. How ignoring the idiot's who want to force you to their opinion? It just wastes time and really killed the mojo. I say this because you are all behind the eightball with so many new twitter and gab sources. Your constant ball stroking and/or arguing about nothing at all is stupid. Have any of you ever even met each other? If you did, you probably would be very surprised.

Peace brother. I was in the Air Force, and have a viewpoint, from there. My experience was but a small part, of the overall equation. I know that. However, I also realize that even us cogs, are enmeshed in a larger structure. I did not check my brain, when I mustered out.

Be well.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jusvistn

It has been a learning experience. A journey. A look into things that we might not have ever looked at. It has brought to question our own beliefs and understandings of what we believe to be true. Both in our government and in our own capacity to not question what we are told. Which are all good things.

When you look at the movement as a way of igniting a spark in a generation that has everything at their fingertips, is it not good practice to help them utilize to the best of their ability and the technological capacity?

I don't want my kids to believe that POTUS is the answer. I want my kids to question his every motive. I want my kids to read the news and research for themselves what the true meaning of every article may mean. I don't want them to say 'cnn is fake news' I want them to research and understand why the reporting is false or less than true. I want them educated and able to think for themselves.

For me, that is what the Q movement has done. It has not only reawaken my research skills but it has also taught me to awaken those skills and the drive for knowledge in my kids. I won't be here much longer, but they will. And for me, teaching them to look deeper means more to me than anything. Because they are the future, and everything that happens today affect them and their children, and all future generations.

Well said.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Q is such a gent... makes a habit of letting us relax for the weekend but then enough info sunday night to prep us for the week!

Indeed on Q.

Cranky took a bit of RR (or is it R&R?) this weekend.

Now I see Liz Cronkin now banned from the various platforms and others feel pressure. As if they can protect themselves from the sky floating, really crashing, down on their heads during the storm - a D5 storm??? Frustrating.

I do see something interesting surfacing on all platforms and no amount of banning is stopping it. JA, and I think he's a trigger here. I see this happening within Q and outside in Mockingbird realm which tells me his testimony - finished (likely) or about to start is upon us somehow. Evidence - personal testimony is evidence. Verifying documents is evidence. He's evidence.

DJT:

Clinton Foundation donations drop 42% - which shows that they illegally played the power game. They monetized their political influence through the Foundation. “During her tenure the State Department was put in the service of the Clinton Foundation.” Andrew McCarthy

The problem with this is a stat I saw the other day the number is down like 90 percent .

CORSI > [attempt infiltrate] Q
MUELLER > CORSI
CORSI PLEA DEAL
THERE ARE BAD PEOPLE WHO PRETEND TO BE GOOD.

This is interesting: Corsi "plea deal?" Corsi claimed he was being popped for supporting Trump and Perjury due to faulty memory and THAT meant going ot jail for the rest of his life...........

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Q#2501

WHITAKER (in conjunction w/ OIG) approved the release of CLAS docs 1-4 as requested by the House Committee and as ORDERED BY THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.
Will the release occur prior to scheduled testimony?
List advantages.
Will the release occur post scheduled testimony?
List advantages.

CAREWEMUST......

Check that first line. Approved... APPROVED....

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Re Q Post #2499 House of Cards picture... this is a biggie!! ETA - ...and reinforces #2501 DECLAS is COMING

The main part of the picture is Qs post of #2494 on /qresearch/.

At the bottom you will see the header line of a post on the /qresearch/ board. It is not Q because your own posts show in red and Q took the screenshot.

I assumed it was just the next post on the board by an anon... er nooo:
#2499 is qresearch post #3978190
under is qresearch post #3978890
it is 700 posts later! - so I looked up Q post #700:

[Next week]
[Next week]
[Next week]
Suicide weekend?
Q

So why did Q paste the header of an anon post into this picture? What does that post say?

So, taking all items from this picture together, we have:
1) a picture of POTUS saying DECLAS is coming next to a reference to Australia (Koala),
2) the Koala pic is aligned to (1) but also overlaps onto the bottom corner of post #2494 - so it ties to it,
3) Post #2494 covers Huber update on Clinton foundation,
4) Post #2499 is a 5 MARKER indicating IMPORTANT in relation to recent past because #2499-#2494 = 5. This cannot be Hillary's trip to FVEY in Australia because that would be MEDIUM past (10 Marker)... so it must refer to bushfires in Queensland.

edit on 25-11-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: typos

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Indeed on Q.

Cranky took a bit of RR (or is it R&R?) this weekend.

Now I see Liz Cronkin now banned from the various platforms and others feel pressure. As if they can protect themselves from the sky floating, really crashing, down on their heads during the storm - a D5 storm??? Frustrating.

I do see something interesting surfacing on all platforms and no amount of banning is stopping it. JA, and I think he's a trigger here. I see this happening within Q and outside in Mockingbird realm which tells me his testimony - finished (likely) or about to start is upon us somehow. Evidence - personal testimony is evidence. Verifying documents is evidence. He's evidence.

DJT:

Clinton Foundation donations drop 42% - which shows that they illegally played the power game. They monetized their political influence through the Foundation. “During her tenure the State Department was put in the service of the Clinton Foundation.” Andrew McCarthy

The problem with this is a stat I saw the other day the number is down like 90 percent .

CORSI > [attempt infiltrate] Q
MUELLER > CORSI
CORSI PLEA DEAL
THERE ARE BAD PEOPLE WHO PRETEND TO BE GOOD.

This is interesting: Corsi "plea deal?" Corsi claimed he was being popped for supporting Trump and Perjury due to faulty memory and THAT meant going ot jail for the rest of his life...........

Trick or Treat for UNICEF!

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I just posted in another thread that Jerome Corsi has info on Adam Schiff's "crimes against children" affiliation(s). His plea-deal with Bob Mueller could be related to that.

Schiff hit President Trump pretty hard this morning, on CNN.

Thread I started: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

What are docs 1-4?

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
a reply to: Enderdog

Come on man.

Ragging on the U.S. Airforce because you disagree with one man's opinion. Poor form.

I wasn't ragging. I was in the Air Force.

Observing from the inside, there are purposeful and important differences that are not talked about much. No Airman is asked to run into bullets or take a hill. We were all there, for the sole purpose of supporting officers, who flew and did potentially get shot at.

One of my favorite sayings, while I was a member, was a ripoff take on the then current recruiting memes. "It's not an adventure. It's just a job."

Well all I have to say about that is you must not have been in the Air Force during these last most recent wars.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

What are docs 1-4?

I believe they are referring to the differing areas, Emails, Texts, redacted etc., as in "1 through 4" and not "1 of 4."

Of course Q is reinforcing what has been said here often, by me as well, timing is the point. The "they" people know it is coming, what is Huber going to say RE: Clinton Foundation. He's got 1 billion bucks to spend - more if he needs it, the man is not going to give a pass on any of it. Mueller over and then Huber then Declas? Or, Huber Mueller, Declas.

Q gives a hint I think with Corsi going down in a plea deal. What they have on Corsi was so bad, so obvious, he couldn't fight it with a straight face and took "life' according to his quote. This from a little old conspiracy wingnut? Uh huh...

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Based on the timestamp difference in lower edge of large screenshot I would say Q was/is down under -- AUS.

[Koala] now in killbox in #2501.??

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Regarding Q's question about the TIMING of Declassification: In your opinion, should it happen BEFORE Comey/Lynch/Huber testify, or AFTER they testify?

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Regarding Q's question about the TIMING of Declassification: In your opinion, should it happen BEFORE Comey/Lynch/Huber testify, or AFTER they testify?
Just before.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Correct, the timestamp is in UTC+11 timezones which includes, specifically, only the Norfolk Island bit of Australia:

Koala refers to Operation Koala from 2007?

Worldwide child sex offender network dismantled

new topics

top topics

<< 216  217  218    220  221  222 >>

join