It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 216
<< 213  214  215    217  218  219 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I follow Neon's interpretations of Q drops, for very long time now. So many people follow Neon and his interpretations of Q. They say they read Q's new drops, then immediately head over to NeonRevolt for an interpretation of the drips.

So much for;, as per Q, "Think for yourself".

Just my opinion, not a commentary on anyone.

It does kind of seem to me, that the Q thingamabob, is designed to self destruct as people wake up. I'm not expecting a finalé...where all the storyline gets wrapped in. Just a giant open open ended question, that puts eyes on everyone, and gets churned into the chaotic equation.

I agree and been wondering for awhile on 'what is the endgame'? Haven't been following this Q saga nearly as long as you and others here but initially thought it would be some military intervention. Well we got that for the border but think that will be the extent of it and "Q" will just slowly fade away and morph into something else so we can start another 5000 pg thread

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Many military outlets reporting Russia fired on then captured Ukranian ships.

Russia is now denying the capture.

Ukranian Navy website just went offline...

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

edit on 25 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
an interesting watch,

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

This to me looks like typical Russian Naval aggression. Never know what to believe in media anymore.

Russia 'fires on and seizes Ukraine ships'

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

front page Drudge

Russia 'fires at Ukraine ships' in Black Sea after rising tensions off Crimea

news.sky.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Even if Q fades out I hope this thread survives.

This has been a place to gather info the mainstream ignores and a place for great discussion.

Even if the catalyst leaves we are all still here and forever changed.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Your other video I couldn't make sense out of. No context and guess I been under a rock cause I never knew of this story.
Thanks I'll watch this one later. Jeez, is there anything these days that is NOT posted on TY??

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   

I've been following the Q thing since nearly day one.

What I get out of it is some hope that possibly the corruption in DC and our government in general will be exposed and halted. One can dream, right?

As much as I would hope for such. there are some things that Trump & Q post and propose that alarm me, and sometimes I wonder if, considering a majority of the followers are and have always been against certain 'ideas', if the entire thing isn't also a way of getting those that the TPTB would have considered their biggest threat, on board with things we never would have agreed to in the past. Such as marshal law.

Am I to assume that just because Q says it is needed that marshal law is a good thing? I don't, and sometimes I worry that others that were vehemently opposed to such ideas do agree. And also work to ease my worries into seeing that it could be a good and necessary thing.

We should always question our government and their motives, regardless of who they are and which side they claim to be on.

Isn't that what this site is about? Though we may have encountered a lot of push back when questioning bummer, shouldn't we accept and continue to question the motives of the current administration? Blindly following a "leader" is not good for anyone. Q group included.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Amen!!

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I am looking forward to the Q board game. However it make take 3 years to play the game.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

Well said!! I agree. Wow, from day one is tough to comprehend. To me is how you+this thread and others here must have evolved with the wealth of knowledge.

Good stuff indeed!

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheOne7
I am looking forward to the Q board game. However it make take 3 years to play the game.

The Q Chess board game? Yes 3 yrs minimum.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Interesting.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog
Meant nothing against you eisegesis. You were assuming I was talking about you. I was asking everyone on this discussion board to get back to what they do best. Research and information sharing. Enderdog, you assume I was in the air force and from your own words, you dont respect your own branch. I respect all of our military as they all serve us and get paid very little. How ignoring the idiot's who want to force you to their opinion? It just wastes time and really killed the mojo. I say this because you are all behind the eightball with so many new twitter and gab sources. Your constant ball stroking and/or arguing about nothing at all is stupid. Have any of you ever even met each other? If you did, you probably would be very surprised.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

It has been a learning experience. A journey. A look into things that we might not have ever looked at. It has brought to question our own beliefs and understandings of what we believe to be true. Both in our government and in our own capacity to not question what we are told. Which are all good things.

When you look at the movement as a way of igniting a spark in a generation that has everything at their fingertips, is it not good practice to help them utilize to the best of their ability and the technological capacity?

I don't want my kids to believe that POTUS is the answer. I want my kids to question his every motive. I want my kids to read the news and research for themselves what the true meaning of every article may mean. I don't want them to say 'cnn is fake news' I want them to research and understand why the reporting is false or less than true. I want them educated and able to think for themselves.

For me, that is what the Q movement has done. It has not only reawaken my research skills but it has also taught me to awaken those skills and the drive for knowledge in my kids. I won't be here much longer, but they will. And for me, teaching them to look deeper means more to me than anything. Because they are the future, and everything that happens today affect them and their children, and all future generations.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
an interesting watch,

That man has a photographic memory! I bet it runs in his family. Very informative.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Double post
edit on PMSundaySunday thAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago34113 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

twitter.com...

NATO asking the countries to back down

Ukraine is pushing forward declaring war...why would they do that?

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Dbl
edit on 25 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflookingTo dodge the media to a new front and hide what will transpire next week. I thought something like that might happen.

top topics

<< 213  214  215    217  218  219 >>

join