It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 226
<< 223  224  225    227  228  229 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Follow up on Sab's post RE DJT TWEET

Time stamps. 6:33 and 6:44 Since the are tied together and could have been posted back to back, I expect the delay was intentional.

(Podesta) would be the DJT equivalent of Q [Podesta]

This post suggests to me the report is done and he has seen it, or at least been briefed on it. Either way the white hats know what it says. Now the optics game goes up a level.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Sabre, it could have multiple meanings, for example take this in isolation from the rest of the tweet:

"on the other side"(whatever happened to Podesta?)

Note that there is no space between the "(.

What do mediums do? Talk to dead people "on the other side"?

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Yes, there must be:

1) As the cursor is above the 5, it could mean 5 days to the DECLAS?
2) It could imply "move the ] down to after the 5, giving... (Dec 5 D5]?

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: TheOne7

So if Mueller had anything on Trump it would have come out a long time ago.

Certainly before midterms.

Mueller has found crimes from players not in the Trump camp.

We know (at least) Tony Podesta did the exact same things as Manafort.

My guess is there is a lot more where that came from.

If Mueller doesn't do something about what he has found optics will be pretty bad.

How he needs to proceed with that I do not know if he cannot pursue it it must mean a referral I would guess.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

I am glad you brought it forth!

The comments were aimed at the actual content you brung to the table and not meant to demean you or any of the sort.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Good Take, also an 11 minute delay

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: F25C1C

F25C1C, welcome!

A very interesting first post!

The implication is that, once the US martial law cleans house there, the EU could be cleansed by Russia from the East and US/UK from West - a replay of WWII closure?

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Actually if the special council came across any wrong doings by podesta or others his duty would be to refer them to the proper authorities just as he did with mike cohen.

It is ignorant for potus to suggest that it is somehow muellers job to prosecute hillary or podesta when in reality that is an issue that falls to the justice department.

That is not much of a defense coming from the top.

All i gather from the post from potus is that if mueller seeks justice for any valid crimes then potus is threatening to squeal on anyone and everyone he can in order to try to draw attention away from the report.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

It's far from ignorant.

Podesta was on Mueller's possible list for being given immunity to testify against Manafort when he commited THE EXACT SAME CRIMES.

This is open knowledge.

Trump is 100 percent correct to call Mueller out.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheOne7

The comments were aimed at the actual content you brung to the table and not meant to demean you or any of the sort.

Apologies. I had totally misinterpreted your reply lol.

No offence. I'm a right grumpy old git at times.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Thank you, RelSciHistItSufi, for the welcome

It occurred to me because that particular phrase [HOC] is well known to students of World War II history for its implications in terms of 1945. Perhaps it is known to Q as well. The year 1945 orients well with the events of today. Are old structures sagging under the weight of change?

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: F25C1C

F25C1C, welcome!

A very interesting first post!

The implication is that, once the US martial law cleans house there, the EU could be cleansed by Russia from the East and US/UK from West - a replay of WWII closure?

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Why did Mueller's team prosecute Manafort, Papadopoulos, Flynn, Gates, etc., but send/refer Cohen to the Southern District of New York?

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Yes, there must be:

1) As the cursor is above the 5, it could mean 5 days to the DECLAS?
2) It could imply "move the ] down to after the 5, giving... (Dec 5 D5]?

Good eye! Had to zoom in to see it. This is close to how I was viewing that line to make some connections.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

You are conflating issues. Being a witness for mueller is not the same as being a target of mueller. Podestas crimes if they exist are not part of muellers mandate and they would be under the department of justice to investigate.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Why did Mueller's team prosecute Manafort, Papadopoulos, Flynn, Gates, etc., but send/refer Cohen to the Southern District of New York?

Maybe he was bored?

Honestly in order to answer that accurately we would need to be looking at things that we are not privy to right now but the obvious answer is that somehow they are tied to muellers mandate.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Jerome Corsi has just either declined to accept, or cancelled, a PLEA DEAL with Bob Mueller.

www.cnbc.com...

Says he'd rather sit in jail and rot, than be intimidated by Mueller's goons. Good for Jerome!

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll

originally posted by: TheOne7

Apologies. I had totally misinterpreted your reply lol.

No offence. I'm a right grumpy old git at times.

I am naturally abrasive and often rub peeps the wrong way but my intent is pure and hold no hate in my heart.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Jerome Corsi has just either declined to accept, or cancelled, a PLEA DEAL with Bob Mueller.

www.cnbc.com...

Says he'd rather sit in jail and rot, than be intimidated by Mueller's goons. Good for Jerome!

Should double check that info. It may be referring to roger stone who just commented that he would not corporate.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I'm pretty surprised by that. What are they up to I wonder

Corsi said last week that he was in plea negotiations with the special counsel. David Gray, his attorney

If he knew he did not intentionally lie, why would a plea negotiation even begin? and what did he learn between then and now?

edit on 26-11-2018 by Sabrechucker because: add

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   

It helps to read the linked articles

top topics

<< 223  224  225    227  228  229 >>

join