It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 109
<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson
Post 948 and 828 both have rain in them.

Any messeges being convey'd? Trump canceling because of rain and Putin a no show as well.

RAIN refers to wikileaks .org/ciav7p1/cms/page_15729066.html

This board not like linking to wikileaks?

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

I was stationed at Pearl for several years and also did work out at Barking Sands.
Back then it was often submarines launching missiles that would fly over CA, AZ, and detonate at White Sands, NM.
Didn't realize Jap destroyers had this capability yet.

Think we all know that missile alert in Hawaii was no 'accident'.

PDF version of the book I linked earlier

Meemstar 1 away Captain!

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: ketsuko
Did anyone ever consider that Q may not win?

Did anyone ever consider that Q really isn't fighting anything?
Not fighting is one thing, he, they, can only do so much.

My main concern has been, has Q been compromised, from within. Or, is Q a well crafted program to "control" the opposition. Look how good the O man had us all believing. Was he just a "Agent", Double, or Triple Agent.

Who is telling Trump, not to declas????

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Did anyone ever consider that Q may not win?

Did anyone ever consider that Q really isn't fighting anything?

You guys keep making as if its about Q. Its not about Q. Its about the intel and info being discovered in the process. Its about unifying a large amount of people in inquiry and investigation. Its about learning what is disinfo and whats real.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: PlusUltra

It's not about the plan?

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11
Looks like the tides are turning on Q. About time people start getting frustrated with trusting the plan.

It's always darkest before the dawn.

My advice would be to let it rip and ask Questions later.

Also, is this considered trolling...?

edit on 12-11-2018 by FlyingFox because: edit

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   

The cast of characters is epic.. no wonder Q mentioned Lysol lol

We were warned. LoL
edit on 11122018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Q#856 March 5

11-11-18
A parade that will never be forgotten.
Ask yourself, why?
God bless our brave men & women in uniform.
We will never forget.
Q

Trump, Putin absent for leaders' symbolic walk in Paris rain "Trump and Putin"

Parade: "walk or march in public in a formal procession or in an ostentatious or attention-seeking way."

Paris...

"Following its construction, the Arc de Triomphe became the rallying point of French troops parading after successful military campaigns and for the annual Bastille Day Military Parade."

Q#1357
What must happen pre 11.11?
11.11 provided as strategic marker.
Post midterms.
RED wave coming?
Strength.
Justice.
Q

Military: Check. Trade: Check. Executive: Check. Judicial: Check. Legislative: Check. Placeholder: Check. Parade: Check.

Have fun guys

Cranky,
So, what we see doesn't translate to be exactly what it means? While they walk the path of the Arc de Triomphe, those who are missing are actually those who celebrate, and game over for the leaders in the photo?

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   

The former Infowars Washington bureau chief, who recently testified before a federal grand jury in special counsel Robert Mueller’s probe into Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election, tells ABC News that after two months of closed-door talks with investigators, the special counsel has now indicated he will be charged within a matter of days.

Quote of the piece. “I think my only crime was that I support Donald Trump. That's my crime, and now I'm going to go to prison for the rest of my life for cooperating with them,”

To be fair he is not and was not in support of DJT and surely not Q and one does not got to jail for the rest of your life over that.

Seems odd being a mossad agent didn't get him out of whatever his problem is.

It seems, thus far, the the best Meuller can do is pick at the edges. He has to to look like he is doing something, to make sure the people are getting their money's worth. The left, at the very least, need a consolation prize.

Was Manafort a consolation prize? Meh, not really. Who the heck even knows who he is, and he wasn't really a big part of Trump's campaign. What a bout Papa[d]? Not really a consolation prize either. Flynn? He really didn't do anything to stick a finger in the eye of the left, aside form being early on board with POTUS.

Corsi? Well, maybe. His books aren't exactly kind to the left.

So what is he going to be charged with? I'm guessing it's a little more than just a perjury trap. I'm guessing that it is financial in nature.

Am I stating the obvious here?

(cont)

FAILED VENTURE FOLLOWS ANTI-OBAMA AUTHOR ’95 INVESTORS SOUR OVER $1.2M DEAL

The partnership began to unravel during a trip to Poland in March 1995 when Corsi abruptly split off and began meeting separately with Polish business representatives, according to an account of the trip written by Rockefeller’s lawyer, Ronald Burd, and provided to the Globe. With Corsi and the mutual fund plan out of the picture, Rockefeller and Amundson continued to pursue investments in a Polish insurance company, but in separate interviews, blamed each other for the collapse of the venture later that year. With Corsi no longer involved, they realized that almost $1 million wired in installments to a Polish partner had disappeared.

The FBI’s Minneapolis office conducted an investigation, but it did not result in any criminal charges, according to several investors and others who said they were interviewed by the FBI.

Maybe the Meuller and the FBI are tying up some loose ends on belhalf of the Cabal while they have a chance. A consolation prize isn't such a bad thing.

edit on 12-11-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

What I meant by not fighting was that they are not really who they say they are and there is no plan and no fight to give the country back to the people.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Projections from insiders are far worse in consequence than you think.

What do you mean by that with what I said, and how do you know?

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Conspiracy theorists have been digging for decades with nothing being accomplished. Even old school conspiracy theorists here have said that they had lost faith until this insider came along and gave them hope that things could change.

If Q is not who they say they are then we are back to square one.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   
FYI: Gen. Michael Flynn has changed his Twitter heading again.
twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Gestation is over. This does not happen if he starts now. He's overseeing this being done. There is nothing that can stop it. Senate = White Hats. Judicial = White Hats. Legislative = fighting over Cortez's housing. Paris. Sanctions.

TRUST THE PLAN.

BS!

GOP is just as guilty as the DNC ever could be for the decades of corruption cronyism subversion of our nation, the contempt for the will of The People, and American Imperialism running roughshod over the entire planet while our elite masters / their elite masters have been plundering our nation to do it / facilitate their mad transhumanism agenda / enslave us with technology & police / fill our streets with drugs and then put us in prison for it / etc.

Therefore Q is either a Two Party System / IC hatchetman running a PSYOP (not the 'real thing'), or is himself a half asleep commoner not yet broken free from the MSM's tunnelvision meaning a self-deluded unwitting Two Party System minion (not the 'real thing').

Wake up people.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   
New Q post #2491

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.465 📁
Nov 12 2018 23:13:00 (EST)
#1 attacked person by FAKE NEWS [+swamp [R+D]]?
POTUS
#2 attacked entity by FAKE NEWS [+swamp [R+D]]?
Q
As of 3:02 pm est today, "Qanon" is now the #2 most attacked entity behind POTUS within the U.S.
[R+D COORDINATED BLITZ ATTACK]
Logical Thinking > WHY?
WHY WOULD THE BIGGEST MEDIA CO'S IN THE WORLD CONTINUE TO ATTACK THIS MOVEMENT?
2+2=4
Congratulations, Anons!
YOU ARE NOW THE SECOND BIGGEST THREAT TO THE ESTABLISHMENT.
BADGE OF HONOR!
SOMETHING BIG IS ABOUT TO DROP.
Q

qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   

If Q is not who they say they are then we are back to square one.

Square 1? I disagree. Because in the process, 17 squares of the checkered floor have been uncovered. No matter what Q is or isn't, I am much more informed than I was a year ago.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

To answer why the attack.... Because we are one..
Q WWG1WGA

God Bless and goodnight
edit on 11122018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   
The internet-wide-effort to silence, ban, censor and attack Q and those reporting about him is all I needed to know that Q is important.

Thousands of Conspiracy-Theories spread freely on the Internet, such as those on ATS or the Mossad-owned Infowars. But when it comes to Q-material, we find restrictions, shadowbans, removal of forums and all sorts of things that dont make sense.

Why do we not find the same restrictions regarding other conspiracy theories? The answer is simple: Because Q drops are not theories.

edit on 12-11-2018 by PlusUltra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlusUltra
Square 1? I disagree. Because in the process, 17 squares of the checkered floor have been uncovered. No matter what Q is or isn't, I am much more informed than I was a year ago.

Square one in regards to actual change.

You learning what some here have known for 20 or 30 years isn't going to cause the change alluded to in the plan.

edit on 12-11-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   
In case you missied it...

An excellent piece by Sundance over at The Last Refuge.

The Cleaner…

...someone wanted this information into the bloodstream of public knowledge; yet non of this information was part of an official release; except the Wolfe indictment – yet it too contained unnecessary specificity within the page-6 details when unsealed.

This brings us to the critical question: Who? Who wanted this out there?

The answer to that question, is uniquely narrow when you think about the documents and the position the person would have to hold in order to influence the release.

Because of the documents in question, the person would need to be inside the DOJ.

...in my opinion, that information could only come from someone with deep knowledge of what was going on; and tends to point toward Matt Whitaker.

In short, I think Matt Whitaker was our behind-the-scenes ‘deep throat’; pushing information into the public consciousness that would paint a picture being hidden by opposing voices within the administrative state.

Sundance lays out a pretty convincing case. Worth a read.

edit on 12-11-2018 by CoramDeo because: Fixed External source material

new topics

top topics

<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join