It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 108
<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Both the messenger and the message are crap.

Forgot.... Disengaged lol

edit on 11122018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)[/editb] late edit

Breath deeply

edit on 11122018 by MetalThunder because: Yeeehaaaaa
extra DIV

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

What I was getting at is the phrase “Watch the Water” is referenced in several Q drops. I was wondering if anyone here deciphered this phrase to the NK mural background -> historic meeting between North And South Korea after the Olympics!

EMN, yes. The "watch the water" on NK was to note that the stormy picture with BC et all was "before' the agreement. The key photo taken after the NK agreement was more or less the same framing but a new background of calm sun with the references to human trafficking removed. My sense is NK/SK are unofficially unified. the "_" in the "C_A" drop.

I can't find the photos at the moment.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Thanks for the help but I don't need it, I know what the idiom means and I meant what I said.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Wild Card and loose canon George P has got somethin to say...

Oh, yeah, he was directly involved...

edit on 12-11-2018 by crankyoldman because: add

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

The former Infowars Washington bureau chief, who recently testified before a federal grand jury in special counsel Robert Mueller’s probe into Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election, tells ABC News that after two months of closed-door talks with investigators, the special counsel has now indicated he will be charged within a matter of days.

Quote of the piece. “I think my only crime was that I support Donald Trump. That's my crime, and now I'm going to go to prison for the rest of my life for cooperating with them,”

To be fair he is not and was not in support of DJT and surely not Q and one does not got to jail for the rest of your life over that.

Seems odd being a mossad agent didn't get him out of whatever his problem is.

bold emphasis is mine.

Seems he doesn't mind begging Trump supporters for money for his defense fund.

Fraudster's gab account

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
a reply to: carewemust

Napolitano has been saying the same since the day Whitaker took over. He did say it with a caveat when I heard it though....said the law is actually able to be interpreted in a different way. So the way he interprets it is apparently different from others.

Either way, if it was illegal by law then Whitaker could not be appointed. It appears it is not illegal so I guess Napolitanos interpretation is incorrect.

Napalitano also sat on Fox News during the 2016 election and Hillary email fiasco saying Hillary did nothing wrong that he could see. I honestly never did, and still dont trust his judgement.

From the deep bags under his eyes today, something is really worrying Andrew Napolitano.

I remember when he said the U.K. and Australia were, "tapped to spy on U.S. citizens, because our own Intel Agencies are not allowed to do so".

He must have got a call, or visit, from somebody. Cause Napolitano has been "all in" with bashing whatever President Trump is advocating or planning.

Care, the guy is on teeeeveeee. Did something happen that I missed where good, honest people were let on teeeeveeee by C_A?

Since he can't be a judge anymore, teeeeveeee is it, hand that feeds, hand that feeds man.

You're a much deeper thinker than I am, Cranky. I am your average working Joe. Because working Joe's control who gets elected in this country...what we see on TV is very important us. We do not think deep. We are the majority of citizens.

Wrong, I do not accept. I have seen your posts in the last six months on topics pulled from here and they are excellent. The problem is the teeeeveee still hooks you in. Without it your are brilliant. with it, you have momentary lapses in reason which it was built for.

OK..that sounds about right. I keep one foot in the research pool, and the other foot in the public pool.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

Please don't confuse me with this guy.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Napolitano has been saying the same since the day Whitaker took over. He did say it with a caveat when I heard it though....said the law is actually able to be interpreted in a different way. So the way he interprets it is apparently different from others.

Either way, if it was illegal by law then Whitaker could not be appointed. It appears it is not illegal so I guess Napolitanos interpretation is incorrect.

Napalitano also sat on Fox News during the 2016 election and Hillary email fiasco saying Hillary did nothing wrong that he could see. I honestly never did, and still dont trust his judgement.

From the deep bags under his eyes today, something is really worrying Andrew Napolitano.

I remember when he said the U.K. and Australia were, "tapped to spy on U.S. citizens, because our own Intel Agencies are not allowed to do so".

He must have got a call, or visit, from somebody. Cause Napolitano has been "all in" with bashing whatever President Trump is advocating or planning.

Care, the guy is on teeeeveeee. Did something happen that I missed where good, honest people were let on teeeeveeee by C_A?

Since he can't be a judge anymore, teeeeveeee is it, hand that feeds, hand that feeds man.

You're a much deeper thinker than I am, Cranky. I am your average working Joe. Because working Joe's control who gets elected in this country...what we see on TV is very important us. We do not think deep. We are the majority of citizens.

Wrong, I do not accept. I have seen your posts in the last six months on topics pulled from here and they are excellent. The problem is the teeeeveee still hooks you in. Without it your are brilliant. with it, you have momentary lapses in reason which it was built for.

OK..that sounds about right. I keep one foot in the research pool, and the other foot in the public pool.

Yes, exactly right my friend...

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Just stay out of the gene pool.

Heh. Joke.
Get it?

edit on 11/12/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion

The former Infowars Washington bureau chief, who recently testified before a federal grand jury in special counsel Robert Mueller’s probe into Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election, tells ABC News that after two months of closed-door talks with investigators, the special counsel has now indicated he will be charged within a matter of days.

Quote of the piece. “I think my only crime was that I support Donald Trump. That's my crime, and now I'm going to go to prison for the rest of my life for cooperating with them,”

To be fair he is not and was not in support of DJT and surely not Q and one does not got to jail for the rest of your life over that.

Seems odd being a mossad agent didn't get him out of whatever his problem is.

bold emphasis is mine.

Seems he doesn't mind begging Trump supporters for money for his defense fund.

Fraudster's gab account

McCabe, Ford, Corsi gofundme. I smell a pattern.

Perjury trap? Really? Idiot.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Cars damaged , deer / people are injured or worse.

Yep, well said.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

FC = Fingers Crossed.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Thanks & thanks daskakik. Q post #865 has the pic I think you're referring to.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Great stuff...Sonny Boy Williamson....

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Whitaker = 210 day [placeholder] appointment limit. Folks are hired for a job they have prepared their entire lives for - in secret. Then they are done.

Roughly 7 months to get this done...

[Placeholder - Indictments Tracking > Civ]
[Placeholder - Indictments Tracking > Non_Civ]
[Placeholder - SC rulings re: USA v Def appeals]
Placeholder - SC rulings re: challenges re: Civ Non_Civ]
[Placeholder - Leak(s)]
[Placeholder - Branch termination(s)]
[Placeholder - Foreign Acts_pub]
[Placeholder - Acts of Treason + support Articles]
[Placeholder - FISA_pub]
[Placeholder - FVEY_pub]
[Placeholder - SPEC_C_pub]
[Placeholder - DECLAS GEN_pub]
[Placeholder - OIG report > OTR_C_]
[Placeholder - OIG report > Umbrella SPY & Targeting]
[Placeholder - OIG report > FISA Abuse DIR_INDIR_Source_DIS]
[Placeholder - OIG report > Foreign_Insert(s)_ORec & Info Diss]
[Placeholder - OIG report > Foreign ASST_D1]
[Placeholder - OIG report > Exe B_ABCs & Media Coll]
[Placeholder - OIG report > FBI, DOJ, & Media Coll]
[Placeholder - OIG Report & Findings]

Gestation is over. This does not happen if he starts now. He's overseeing this being done. There is nothing that can stop it. Senate = White Hats. Judicial = White Hats. Legislative = fighting over Cortez's housing. Paris. Sanctions.

TRUST THE PLAN.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Post 948 and 828 both have rain in them.

Any messeges being convey'd? Trump canceling because of rain and Putin a no show as well.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Imposing Certain Sanctions in the Event of Foreign Interference in a United States Election

(a) Not later than 45 days after the conclusion of a United States election, the Director of National Intelligence, in consultation with the heads of any other appropriate executive departments and agencies (agencies)...

If the event does not occur then you cannot arrest and seize the assets. If the Repubs cannot challenge a vote (only the victim has "standing") then no action can be taken. The vote fraud had to occur. Pain coming...

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson
Post 948 and 828 both have rain in them.

Any messeges being convey'd? Trump canceling because of rain and Putin a no show as well.

Trump didn't cancel. The secret service did.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Excelsior!

new topics

top topics

<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join