It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 106
<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   

edit on 12-11-2018 by eisegesis because: lost in translation

link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Pallets of cash was money belonging to Iran that was frozen and returned. It wasn't yours (USA's) to begin with.

Says the Obama Administration. Seeing as you're Canadian, you get a pass on this.

link   
Ever wonder about The Ones We Have Been Waiting For

I'm telling you it is true !

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

A creative genius that gets dead set addicted to and focused on all this stuff....

I'll go with that. Q is creative, that's for sure. Genius? I don't know but, addicted and focused? Yes, for sure.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Jerome Corsi is saying this today. Two month ago, Roger Stone said on FoxNews that his indictment by Mueller was imminent.

Was listening to CNN on the way home. They're slobbering over the potential of Corsi "flipping" against Trump, just like they were about Roger Stone potentially doing so, 2 months ago.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Republican Martha McSally concedes Arizona Senate race to Democrat Kyrsten Sinema

AZ went blue. (Thanks, Jeff "The Flake" Flake)

Republican U.S. Rep. Martha McSally conceded Arizona's U.S. Senate race to Democratic Congresswoman Kyrsten Sinema on Monday after the latest vote count showed McSally trailing by more than 38,000 votes out of more than 2.2 million ballots cast.

"Congrats to @kyrstensinema. I wish her success," McSally tweeted from her official campaign account. "I’m grateful to all those who supported me in this journey. I’m inspired by Arizonans’ spirit and our state’s best days are ahead of us.

Considering how many illegals we can be pretty sure were allowed to vote, I doubt the Dem won in Arizona.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

Does your turn against Q finally mean we can be friends?

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

I started a thread earlier this month www.abovetopsecret.com... asking HOW are illegals physically voting. One would think they'd be scared to death to be so "public".

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Two month ago, Roger Stone said on FoxNews that his indictment by Mueller was imminent.

So, what happened?

Stone says all kinds of crap.

edit on 11/12/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Why are you now getting more stars than ever, Dask? lol

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

She'll probably be better than Flakey Flake as far as working with Trump on a lot of issues.

Yeah. Flake was a Swamp creature and he's gone. Who she is remains to be seen while watching the Show in the Sinema.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Reconcile...

"FBI Director Mueller plans to deliver the HEU (Uranium One) sample once he arrives to Moscow on September 21." August 17, 2009 - 2009

"Attorney General Jeff Sessions revealed Thursday a federal prosecutor was evaluating certain issues involving the FBI, the Clinton Foundation and Uranium One, but said he would not appoint a second special counsel at this point. "

Sessions/Hub er

Reconcile before Mueller ends his investigation for bonus points...

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Two month ago, Roger Stone said on FoxNews that his indictment by Mueller was imminent.

So, what happened?

Stone says all kinds of crap.

He told Mueller, "Bring it on tough guy. You get nothing from me!". Mueller backed down.

Jermoe Corsi will be easier to get info from, if he knows anything. I was listening to him earlier, describing how scary it was to have 2 FBI agents come to his home, a few days before his 72nd birthday. He's a cream-puff, lol.
edit on 11/12/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   

He told Mueller, "Bring it on tough guy. You get nothing from me!". Mueller backed down.

Riiiggghht.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   
It's all smoke and mirrors folks

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Google: 'creative genius'

Totally different than a 'math genius'. And isnt inherently tied to high IQ.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   
"q" told you all to vote... did not enough patriots vote

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Democrats failed to stop Brett and is love of beer from arrival on the supreme court.

Let us take at trip back in time ...

Didn't Bush ask the supreme court to weigh in with his (s)election problems?

TRUST THE PLAN

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Napolitano has been saying the same since the day Whitaker took over. He did say it with a caveat when I heard it though....said the law is actually able to be interpreted in a different way. So the way he interprets it is apparently different from others.

Either way, if it was illegal by law then Whitaker could not be appointed. It appears it is not illegal so I guess Napolitanos interpretation is incorrect.

Napalitano also sat on Fox News during the 2016 election and Hillary email fiasco saying Hillary did nothing wrong that he could see. I honestly never did, and still dont trust his judgement.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
"q" told you all to vote... did not enough patriots vote

You'd better start looking for another forum/topic to be cynical against. The "Q research phenomena" will continue, but Q is almost on life-support.

top topics

<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join