It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 105
<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Yes indeedy doody

Maybe some of them codes plug in to docs

Us "Q" sters have one thing in common I believe fortitude

edit on 11122018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

I think I finally figured you out (your avatar's meaning).

Innuendo: an allusive or oblique remark or hint, typically a suggestive or disparaging one.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

You base your view of Q on one of IIB's post?

No, I do not. It is based on Q's fabrications and misleading statements.

Recommend neonrevolt if you're intrested.

I read his stuff for a laugh.

You seriously need to learn how to form an opinion and be brave enough to stick with it. But you're all over the place

Yes, I am all over the place. I'm a Gemini.

edit on 12-11-2018 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   
What is really going on right now and how Q told us months ago that this would happen

Excerpt:

buried in post 1286 and applying it to the current context of events we are witnessing, you'll see that what is happening right now is actually a Q proof. a really BIG one:

DNC rigging super delegates / funding/ voter rolls / agreement BS Election/voter fraud

Future Proves Past: "We have an agreement with Brenda Snipes to expose Democrat's voter fruad, etc. this coming midterm elections." Q is hinting at an agreement to "play a role" to expose the Dems to reduce her sentencing from the indictment she got from the investigation into the 2016 election. After all, one of Trumps campaign promises is to do something about the rigged election system, remember?

Good article on how Q predicted this whole vote fraud thing.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

BTW... While typing this post, Judge Andrew Napolitano is on FoxNews (again) condemning Whitaker as an ILLEGAL Acting Attorney General. WTF is Napolitano paranoid about??

They are scared of AAG Whitaker and it's not so much about Meuller but about not having Rosenstein to downplay the IG report nor having him in in place to decline prosecution of the bad players surrounding the FISA abuse and leaks not to mention the historical crimes of Hillary and crew.

Rosenstein is being a good boy for now it seems because he signed the squirrely FISA warrant and other things that might bite him whether he's a full-fledged black hat or not.

Napolitano has went from hero to zero since he got taken off the air for a bit. I wonder is that all it took? Or is there more?

Also here's a fascinating look--a must read even--at what probably got Ezra Cohen-Watnick sacked. It's a "manifesto" that hits home-runs about how the deep state operates and is operating against President Trump:

Here’s the Memo That Blew Up the NSC
Here's to you, AAG Whitaker...knock 'em dead, Sir.

edit on 12-11-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

I just cant but look at it diffrently.
With all the election BS going on, and Q hammering on elections being secure. I think they have something regarding these elections and the stink from broward county. Dems caught in the act regarding voter fraud.

Dont really care if your right or left. The balls on them people letting Snipes oversea an election and not expecting people to react when they disregard judges orders.

Regarding what you replied to me

Buddy
You just follow wich way this thread goes, anti Q or pro .. Aparently you rassle with the canadian illuminati in your free time. Almost like a superhero.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Spot of tea, ICE?

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Breitbart: George Soros linked Group helping to organize volunteers for Florida recount

Demand Justice, an organization founded by former members of Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign and associated with a “social welfare organization” financed by billionaire activist George Soros, is helping to organize volunteers to aid Senator Bill Nelson’s campaign with the Florida recount.

So generous to volunteer their time and resources.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Republican Martha McSally concedes Arizona Senate race to Democrat Kyrsten Sinema

AZ went blue. (Thanks, Jeff "The Flake" Flake)

Republican U.S. Rep. Martha McSally conceded Arizona's U.S. Senate race to Democratic Congresswoman Kyrsten Sinema on Monday after the latest vote count showed McSally trailing by more than 38,000 votes out of more than 2.2 million ballots cast.

"Congrats to @kyrstensinema. I wish her success," McSally tweeted from her official campaign account. "I’m grateful to all those who supported me in this journey. I’m inspired by Arizonans’ spirit and our state’s best days are ahead of us.

edit on 12-11-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe
Napolitano has been wrong quite a bit this year. He also said that Trump was a co-conspirator with his attorney Michael Cohen. But in what? Getting lap-dances together from Stormy?

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

If this keeps going on unpunished im off the crazy train.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

The states that flip-to-blue seem to those who have huge influx of liberals from other parts of the country. I know 3 (liberal) Chicago families who have moved to the Phoenix area in the past 2 years.
edit on 11/12/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Gov. Brown vetoes Moorlach's wildfire-risk bill
By BRYCE ALDERTON SEP 27, 2016

Gov. Jerry Brown on Saturday vetoed a bill spearheaded by Laguna Beach Councilman Bob Whalen that would have required the state to identify areas most at risk of wildfires caused by overhead utility wires.

SB 1463, authored by state Sen. John Moorlach (R-Costa Mesa), also would have required the California Public Utilities Commission and the state Department of Forestry and Fire Protection, or Cal Fire, to identify steps that cities must take to prevent fires from overhead electrical equipment, according to the bill.

In a written statement explaining his decision, Brown said a process that began in May 2015 with the utilities commission and Cal Fire is already in place for addressing issues present in SB 1463. The two groups examine fire-threat maps and fire safety regulations on areas with overhead utilities facilities, he wrote.

"This deliberative process should continue, and the issues this bill seeks to address should be raised in that forum," Brown said.

“This is the new normal” - Jerry Brown on climate change causing more severe fires.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Qs catchphrases?

No. One of Q catasrophies, rather.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   
The former Infowars Washington bureau chief, who recently testified before a federal grand jury in special counsel Robert Mueller’s probe into Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election, tells ABC News that after two months of closed-door talks with investigators, the special counsel has now indicated he will be charged within a matter of days.

Quote of the piece. “I think my only crime was that I support Donald Trump. That's my crime, and now I'm going to go to prison for the rest of my life for cooperating with them,”

To be fair he is not and was not in support of DJT and surely not Q and one does not got to jail for the rest of your life over that.

Seems odd being a mossad agent didn't get him out of whatever his problem is.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: LurkNoMore

Gov. Brown vetoes Moorlach's wildfire-risk bill
By BRYCE ALDERTON SEP 27, 2016

Gov. Jerry Brown on Saturday vetoed a bill spearheaded by Laguna Beach Councilman Bob Whalen that would have required the state to identify areas most at risk of wildfires caused by overhead utility wires.

SB 1463, authored by state Sen. John Moorlach (R-Costa Mesa), also would have required the California Public Utilities Commission and the state Department of Forestry and Fire Protection, or Cal Fire, to identify steps that cities must take to prevent fires from overhead electrical equipment, according to the bill.

In a written statement explaining his decision, Brown said a process that began in May 2015 with the utilities commission and Cal Fire is already in place for addressing issues present in SB 1463. The two groups examine fire-threat maps and fire safety regulations on areas with overhead utilities facilities, he wrote.

"This deliberative process should continue, and the issues this bill seeks to address should be raised in that forum," Brown said.

“This is the new normal” - Jerry Brown on climate change causing more severe fires.

[Brown] please.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson

I'm not going to get too worried about this one.

Sinema served 6 years in the House before running for Senator and she actually has a decent record of working across the aisle:

But during her six years in Congress, Sinema built one of most centrist records in the Democratic caucus, and she voted for bills backed by Trump more than 60 percent of the time. She backed legislation increasing penalties against people in the country illegally who commit crimes.

www.foxnews.com...

She'll probably be better than Flakey Flake as far as working with Trump on a lot of issues.
edit on 12-11-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   

I've been to cinema with my eldest to see the Freddie Mercury film.

Coincidence? I just posted about Eisegesis in connection with Queen's Innuendo:

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson

Regarding the two November 12th Q messages at qntmpkts.keybase.pub... , either Q really believes what he's saying, or, he's taking us all for a ride. Either way, Q never apologizes...or attempts to clarify what he meant in a prior post.

Q could be a Artificial Intelligence thing that stays focused on what it's programmed to do. I say this because Feedback from ANONS at 4chan (8chan?), no matter how negative, do not affect Q's message going forward.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The states that flip-to-blue seem to those who have huge influx of liberals from other parts of the country. I know 3 (liberal) Chicago families who have moved to the Phoenix area in the past 2 years.

Liberal... Illegal...
Tomato/Toe-Mah-Toe

top topics

<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join