It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 107
<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Did anyone ever consider that Q may not win?

Did anyone ever consider that Q really isn't fighting anything?

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
a reply to: carewemust

Napolitano has been saying the same since the day Whitaker took over. He did say it with a caveat when I heard it though....said the law is actually able to be interpreted in a different way. So the way he interprets it is apparently different from others.

Either way, if it was illegal by law then Whitaker could not be appointed. It appears it is not illegal so I guess Napolitanos interpretation is incorrect.

Napalitano also sat on Fox News during the 2016 election and Hillary email fiasco saying Hillary did nothing wrong that he could see. I honestly never did, and still dont trust his judgement.

From the deep bags under his eyes today, something is really worrying Andrew Napolitano.

I remember when he said the U.K. and Australia were, "tapped to spy on U.S. citizens, because our own Intel Agencies are not allowed to do so".

He must have got a call, or visit, from somebody. Cause Napolitano has been "all in" with bashing whatever President Trump is advocating or planning.
edit on 11/12/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Never said we couldn't. I have been skeptical of Q from the get go.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Napolitano has been saying the same since the day Whitaker took over. He did say it with a caveat when I heard it though....said the law is actually able to be interpreted in a different way. So the way he interprets it is apparently different from others.

Either way, if it was illegal by law then Whitaker could not be appointed. It appears it is not illegal so I guess Napolitanos interpretation is incorrect.

Napalitano also sat on Fox News during the 2016 election and Hillary email fiasco saying Hillary did nothing wrong that he could see. I honestly never did, and still dont trust his judgement.

From the deep bags under his eyes today, something is really worrying Andrew Napolitano.

I remember when he said the U.K. and Australia were, "tapped to spy on U.S. citizens, because our own Intel Agencies are not allowed to do so".

He must have got a call, or visit, from somebody. Cause Napolitano has been "all in" with bashing whatever President Trump is advocating or planning.

Care, the guy is on teeeeveeee. Did something happen that I missed where good, honest people were let on teeeeveeee by C_A?

Since he can't be a judge anymore, teeeeveeee is it, hand that feeds, hand that feeds man.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Did anyone ever consider that Q may not win?

Did anyone ever consider that Q really isn't fighting anything?

Of course, there is a very vocal chorus that reminds us of that all the time.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

LOL. Sara and Clare are really not all that important to the actual true 1%ers. They are not even on the radar. They are considered weird and ostracized. Far more important to, at least, Canada's economy is my friend from Winnipeg whose name I cannot share. He's a true 1%er, former Trilateral Commission and CFR member, also Director and Past-Chairman of the Canadian Council of Chief Executives. Yeah, wife and I met him in his office in Winnipeg. Had pictures of many great Masons on his walls. Worth multiple billions. However, must remember on grand scale of things, he is nothing by comparison.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
"q" told you all to vote... did not enough patriots vote

You never watched Trump rallies. He continually stated that "keeping the Senate" was Job #1, because the really big decisions are made in the Senate. Of course, having the Supreme Court on the President's side is a huge PLUS also.

The President was delighted by the outcome of the mid-term elections. The continuing anger from the LEFT tells anyone with a brain that they don't feel as if they won very much last Tuesday. And, they are correct. They didn't.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   
“All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must seem inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near.”

“Engage people with what they expect; it is what they are able to discern and confirms their projections. It settles them into predictable patterns of response, occupying their minds while you wait for the extraordinary moment — that which they cannot anticipate.”

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.”

“To fight and conquer in all our battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy’s resistance without fighting.”

“Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak.”

Sun Tzu

The Art of War

Sun Tzu

Don't lose faith.

Study!

Understand!

P

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Projections from insiders are far worse in consequence than you think.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Care, the guy is on teeeeveeee. Did something happen that I missed where good, honest people were let on teeeeveeee by C_A?

Since he can't be a judge anymore, teeeeveeee is it, hand that feeds, hand that feeds man.

You're a much deeper thinker than I am, Cranky. I am your average working Joe. Because working Joe's control who gets elected in this country...what we see on TV is very important us. We do not think deep. We are the majority of citizens.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Qs catchphrases?

No. One of Q catasrophies, rather.

No. You piggybacked onto a miscomm.
What I was getting at is the phrase “Watch the Water” is referenced in several Q drops. I was wondering if anyone here deciphered this phrase to the NK mural background -> historic meeting between North And South Korea after the Olympics!

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

That and a lack of results.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Watch out David Suzuki has friends lol

edit on 11122018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

A little bit close to home eh
edit on 11122018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

A creative genius that gets dead set addicted to and focused on all this stuff....

I'll go with that. Q is creative, that's for sure. Genius? I don't know but, addicted and focused? Yes, for sure.

You still don’t get it. Too focused on the messenger and not the message being delivered. Q is a collective as been stated numerous times also “they” work for “us.”

“Q” seeks no credit, monetary value, just continues to make drops pointing those whom seek truths in the right direction. What we do with said info is up to us. I for one will continue to find these truths and try to help others make sense of what I find.

If I can make one soul see light then I have done my job.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
What I was getting at is the phrase “Watch the Water” is referenced in several Q drops. I was wondering if anyone here deciphered this phrase to the NK mural background -> historic meeting between North And South Korea after the Olympics!

Q pretty much acknowledged that decode in drop #849
edit on 12-11-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

edit on 12-11-2018 by samuelsson because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Both the messenger and the message are crap.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

You're a much deeper thinker than I am, Cranky. I am your average working Joe. Because working Joe's control who gets elected in this country...what we see on TV is very important us. We do not think deep. We are the majority of citizens.

Wrong, I do not accept. I have seen your posts in the last six months on topics pulled from here and they are excellent. The problem is the teeeeveee still hooks you in. Without it your are brilliant. with it, you have momentary lapses in reason which it was built for.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Both the messenger and the message are crap.

So much so that you feel the need to remind us constantly. I get it.

Here's the thing though - when I feel that something isn't worthwhile, I generally don't spend all my time on it. You don't see me in the UFO threads for instance except for occasionally in the speculative ones. You don't see in there trying to tell them that I think almost all of those threads are a waste of space.

I just don't bother.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   

So much so that you feel the need to remind us constantly. I get it.

Just as much as everyone needs to tell themselves to hold fast.

Here's the thing though - when I feel that something isn't worthwhile, I generally don't spend all my time on it. You don't see me in the UFO threads for instance except for occasionally in the speculative ones. You don't see in there trying to tell them that I think almost all of those threads are a waste of space.

I just don't bother.

You do you and stop worrying about how I do me.

top topics

<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join