It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked Military Documents show the caravan isn't the threat Trump claims it is.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: shooterbrody

madcow tax return episode

I finally have a suitable way to describe Rachel Maddow

Her show used to be at least half-way informative until it became the 24/7 All Russia Conspiracy Network

I confess i used to watch her show. But i gave up each week became to much of an effort keeping up with her latest conspiracies. This person knew that person who was friends with this person. And they were married to their barber who 2nd cousin knew this person.

That elevator stopped working about 2 years ago now. Shes been stuck between floors ever since.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I confess i used to watch her show. But i gave up each week became to much of an effort keeping up with her latest conspiracies. This person knew that person who was friends with this person. And they were married to their barber who 2nd cousin knew this person.

Yea as much as I hate to admit it I did too DR

That elevator stopped working about 2 years ago now. Shes been stuck between floors ever since.

I miss the good old days of holding government officials accountable through accurate and laser focused investigative journalism

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   
The caravan isn't the threat Trump claims it is. Until the Caravan enters the United States and these so called Migrants started Raping or murdering young people.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

If every country took in the amount of people that want to come, the instability would make it redundant to want to go their in the first place.

Sweden accepted 138,200 permanent immigrants in 2016,
The Netherlands accepted 138,500 permanent immigrants in 2016
Italy accepted 212,100 permanent immigrants in 2016
Spain accepted 215,000 permanent immigrants in 2016
Australia accepted 223,500 permanent immigrants in 2016,
France received 258,900 permanent immigrants in 2016
Canada accepted 296,400 permanent immigrants in 2016,
The U.K. accepted 350,100 permanent immigrants in 2016
Germany accepted 1,051,000 permanent immigrants in 2016

Of course you guys lead the way with 1,183,500 permanent migrants in 2016. So the 1400 'are but a drop in the ocean.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Of course.

I come from immigrants. Grandparents on my moms side, great grandparents on my dad's side.

All I'm saying is we can't take everyone and there is a process.

We lead the way because we are a country of immigrants.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

originally posted by: Irishhaf

originally posted by: [post=23919393]InTheLight[/post

originally posted by: CADpro
How are illegal's any different than a band of hobo's coming onto your property setting up camp then making their way into your home helping themselves to all your food etc..? It's same same in my opinion and we have a right to defend our property & homes.

Whoever had a band of hobo's set up camp on their property? Anyone?

I have found their camps while hunting on private property does that count?

No, because perhaps the owner is allowing them to stay. Remember Woodstock?

Woodstock is before my time, and you have no clue if the owner of the land even knew about it, I was hunting on it so it wasn't exactly clear and easy to see I stumbled upon it.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   
So you are just blowing smoke.
Typical.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I watched her a bit before he full retard after trump was nominated.
It was funny watching his meltdown on election night.
Cant take much of that show these days.
He is a sore loser.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Folks from Sudan , Bangladesh , and other countries that would normally have to fly or sail to get there ?
Countries listed as on the terrorist watch list ?
If these folks are fleeing from tyranny from their own countries , why are they holding the flags of said countries ?
Makes no sense

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: whargoul

Something for the rest of you to think about:
- You repeal the 14th and the 2nd is next on the menu. They all stand or none stand.

frighteningly accurate. I hope everyone understands how important that is.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: InTheLight

if they wont follow mexicos laws why would anyone believe they will follow laws in the usa?

With your military in riot gear at the border, how could they not follow the laws?

ask the palestinians in the gaza strip.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

None, because I am not encouraging homelessness. Like you are encouraging illegal immigration.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: whargoul

Something for the rest of you to think about:
- You repeal the 14th and the 2nd is next on the menu. They all stand or none stand.

frighteningly accurate. I hope everyone understands how important that is.

No one is repealing the 14th.

Just like mental health patients should not have guns, illegals should not get citizenship. Neither is repealing anything.

Can illegals vote? No? Did that destroy the Constitution?

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Hmm ... I think Our Federal Government Should Build a Wall to Prevent these People from Illegally Entering the U.S. ......EFFIN " DUH ?
edit on 2-11-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

Yes and person who leaked this "assessment "likely works for people funding this caravan and the lawsuits that were filed by poor refugees.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Well time for the false flag I guess to rule people by fear

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

How are illegal's any different than a band of hobo's coming onto your property setting up camp then making their way into your home helping themselves to all your food etc..? It's same same in my opinion and we have a right to defend our property & homes.

Because they aren’t coming here to literally force their way into your home and take your food. They just want a chance at the same American life we were lucky enough to be born into. And I’d think it’s our duty as freedom loving Americans to offer that same chance to people from less fortunate countries.

Why? Why is it "our duty as freedom-loving Americans to offer that chance to people from less fortunate countries"? That's an honest question, because I absolutely can't get my head around the argument. I don't hear anyone saying it's our duty as lucky people with a roof over our head and full bellies to take in the poor homeless Americans living on the street, or that its our duty as people living in better-off neighborhoods to open our houses to poor families from less advantaged neighborhoods, etc.

What I hear: Oh, but they're running away from gangs/no jobs/violent cities or neighborhoods! Those poor people! They just want a better life!

What I see: plenty of poor folks who are already American citizens, living in fear and poverty, dealing with gangs and violence and absolute lack of economic prospects right here on American soil--where's the outcry about their plight? Where's the outrage that those better off don't want to take THEM in, help them get on their feet, make a better life? Where's the assumption that if you're not willing to take THIS group of people in and help them out, you're classist (like you're supposedly racist/white supremacist/isolationist if you don't think we should let in every person from other countries no matter why or how they get here)?

Crickets. Nobody gaf. So I don't understand the "they're just trying to have a better life and it's our duty to help them out because we're more fortunate." It only appears to apply to folks coming in from outside. And I really, truly don't understand how you--not you personally but "you" collectively--can espouse one belief (it's our duty to welcome all from outside with open arms cuz they just want a better life) but not the other (that it's our duty take in our own down-and-out). So once again, in all seriousness, can you explain why it's our "duty" to take in all foreign comers? And why is it JUST our duty, and no one else's?

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal
As many of you already know. Trump has on multiple occasions has attempted to drum up anger over the migrant caravan currently making it's way to our border, even though these caravans are a regular occurrence. He has even said that the caravan contains Middle Eastern Terrorists even though he admitted later he said that without any proof. He has even called the caravan an invasion of the United States. To combat these threats Trump has ordered at least 5000 military troops to the border. He is doing this even though the US Military is prevented by federal law from enforcing domestic law at all. So there really isn't much these troops will be able to do once they get to the border.

Well now we have the militaries assessment of the situation at the border. For one thing, they have confirmed the Trump lie about terrorists being within the caravan:

MLCOA: Caravan dwindles as it nears US: limited TCO exploitation and no terrorist infiltration; ballon effect on smuggling

For those that don't know military acronyms, this stands for "Most Likely Course of Action". That means based on the best military information available, the military has found no evidence to indicate that terrorists are part of the caravan.

Also, the military assessment also shows that it is highly unlikely that all 7,000 people will make it to the US border. The actual term used is "a small percentage" will make it to the border. They actually put the number at ~20%, so instead of 7000 we can expect around 1400. So much for an invasion.

G2 Assessment: Four large migrant caravans, originating from Honduras and consisting of approximately 7,000 people, are transiting through Mexico in an effort to enter the US. Based on historic trends, it is assessed that only a small percentage of the migrants will likely reach the border.

One more interesting tidbit. When listing the threats the military will likely face, they do not mention ANY threat from the migrants themselves. Instead, the threats they expect to face are from the unregulated border militias and extreme right and left protests.

Militias: Estimated 200 unregulated armed militia members currently operating along the SWB. Reported incidents of unregulated militias stealing National Guard equipment during deployments. The operate under the guise of citizen patrols supporting CBP primarily between POE's

Protests: Historically, protests occur at the various CBP POE's in support of immigrants and in some incidents, cause closures. Previous protests in support of immigration caravans and enforcement of immigration law have occured throughout the US. Normally peaceful unless extreme right or left groups attend

In conclusion, we are sending thousands of troops to the border to do absolutely nothing to combat the false reality that Trump paints. He is wasting taxpayer money on a political stunt. I'm sure my fellow conservatives will be as angry as I am due to this fiscal irresponsibility. Who am I kidding, you guys will defend him.

LINK

Citizens dont need the military to see over population in their towns.

They dont need the military to see lack of jobs. Lack of resources. Lack of seats in schools.

They do see their taxes go up as more people who dont pay taxes arrive then the ones that do.

By me an average of 6 students in a classroom of 26 have parents who contribute to school tax.

There are now 3 families living in 1 single taxed home.

Same goes for all taxed based services, especially infrastructure .

There are just more people using roads and bridges in America then there are those who pay taxes for their maintenance.

Should money go to illegal foreigners or to fixing bridges and replacing old drinking water pipes to protect the health of citizens?

Liberals have already made their choice

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: riiver

originally posted by: underwerks

Because they aren’t coming here to literally force their way into your home and take your food. They just want a chance at the same American life we were lucky enough to be born into. And I’d think it’s our duty as freedom loving Americans to offer that same chance to people from less fortunate countries.

Why? Why is it "our duty as freedom-loving Americans to offer that chance to people from less fortunate countries"? That's an honest question, because I absolutely can't get my head around the argument. I don't hear anyone saying it's our duty as lucky people with a roof over our head and full bellies to take in the poor homeless Americans living on the street, or that its our duty as people living in better-off neighborhoods to open our houses to poor families from less advantaged neighborhoods, etc.

What I hear: Oh, but they're running away from gangs/no jobs/violent cities or neighborhoods! Those poor people! They just want a better life!

What I see: plenty of poor folks who are already American citizens, living in fear and poverty, dealing with gangs and violence and absolute lack of economic prospects right here on American soil--where's the outcry about their plight? Where's the outrage that those better off don't want to take THEM in, help them get on their feet, make a better life? Where's the assumption that if you're not willing to take THIS group of people in and help them out, you're classist (like you're supposedly racist/white supremacist/isolationist if you don't think we should let in every person from other countries no matter why or how they get here)?

Crickets. Nobody gaf. So I don't understand the "they're just trying to have a better life and it's our duty to help them out because we're more fortunate." It only appears to apply to folks coming in from outside. And I really, truly don't understand how you--not you personally but "you" collectively--can espouse one belief (it's our duty to welcome all from outside with open arms cuz they just want a better life) but not the other (that it's our duty take in our own down-and-out). So once again, in all seriousness, can you explain why it's our "duty" to take in all foreign comers? And why is it JUST our duty, and no one else's?

Sometimes to be more fortunate, you have to avoid groups like this. Why do you think America is so fortunate.
Have to separate compassion when leading a country and protecting citizens, but that mentality is long gone.

Today the mentality is, it's ok if a few citizens get killed or have to pay more taxes to help a less fortunate group.

People need to be weary of civilizations that were never able to develop their country and now want to ditch their countires for more successful ones.

They will being that failure mentality with them.

And will recklessly have too many kids beyond their means or beyond the means of what society can handle.

How can you prevent that mentality?

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Leaked military documents state "Silly rabbit , Trix are for kids.(and sometimes for tricky rabbits)"

edit on 11/3/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join