It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked Military Documents show the caravan isn't the threat Trump claims it is.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

This whole thread is a deflection and defense dealing with trumps lies.
And I love it

I also love how scared all the big bad righties seem to be.
Scared their going to invade and take out #.

Illegally

This is great fun

A big fat nothing is going to happen but trump has them all riled up.

Hahaha

Hey loam, post that fear mongering video that you post every 5 minutes.
I want to see it again

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Once they feel safe they will follow laws to remain safe. Easy question...

too bad none of them had the safety of the leo's in mind when they invaded mexico

You all act like you would be some law abiding proper citizen if you were shoved into poverty, violence, and then had to travel a long distance while possibly starving to death.

No, we have the tyranny stopping 2nd amendment here. It is one of the few things that ensure our freedom is determined by us alone.

I'm not sure how the u.s. should approach this, but many of you are very cold hearted.

It is now cold hearted to deny criminals access to my country? Well then I guess I am cold hearted. All who come here LEGALLY are welcome imo.

Do you think these people would risk starvation/dehydration and the elements because they want to bring down trump?

I have no idea. All I know is a lawless mob invaded mexico in spite of the leo's deployed to stop them. That alone is justification to send our military to protect our border.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: InTheLight

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: InTheLight

if they wont follow mexicos laws why would anyone believe they will follow laws in the usa?

With your military in riot gear at the border, how could they not follow the laws?

With the caravan people shown in the video headed this way why would we NOT have our military at our border to repel such an invasion?
Make no mistake that was an invasion, one in which the law enforcement officials in Mexico were injured during.

So will your military escalate the violence of these alleged violent invaders or de-escalate it, what are their orders from your President; shoot to kill when you see the whites of their eyes?

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

I do not think the criminals will attack those protecting our border the way they did those protecting mexicos border.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Cold hearted because you call them invading criminals, rather than a group of desperate, hungry, thirsty, refugees from a sh!tty country.

First step in war is to dehumanize the enemy. Make them seem subhuman, criminals, invaders set on destroying your way of life.

I'm not saying we should just open the gates, but I disagree that they are an invading force.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

TheLight[/post]

of these alleged violent invaders

Did you not see the article and videos of them being violent?

I think its time to bow out of here we are clearly not dealing with people who are not mentally stable when factual evidence is posted of parts of this caravan being violent and it is ignored...

Once you have evidence it is no longer alleged.

edit on 2-11-2018 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Do you think they will try to force their way across the border?

Despite my disagreement with your wording, I don't think they should be allowed to force their way through.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

Also, the military assessment also shows that it is highly unlikely that all 7,000 people will make it to the US border. The actual term used is "a small percentage" will make it to the border. They actually put the number at ~20%, so instead of 7000 we can expect around 1400. So much for an invasion.

Dude are they even at the border yet...lol Really?

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I wonder if that power point slide was used to brief local town leaders before the troops started rolling through.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Cold hearted because you call them invading criminals, rather than a group of desperate, hungry, thirsty, refugees from a sh!tty country.

Did they not break into mexico?
They have no respect for the laws of other countries, why should we respect them?

First step in war is to dehumanize the enemy. Make them seem subhuman, criminals, invaders set on destroying your way of life.

Hmm.....Telling the truth is dehumanizing them? They broke into mexico. That is a fact. It in no way dehumanizes them. It in fact shows how desperate they are and also shows how generous mexico is to offer them asylum even though they are criminals.

I'm not saying we should just open the gates, but I disagree that they are an invading force.

How else do you define those who tear down border defenses and assault border guards?

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Do you think they will try to force their way across the border? Despite my disagreement with your wording, I don't think they should be allowed to force their way through.

I don't know. I hope they do not. I do not want to see any more unnecessary violence. I agree they should not be allowed to break into any country.
I feel bad for them, but I do not want people willing to break the law to be admitted here. We have enough domestic law breakers, no need to import more.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ker2010

TheLight[/post]

of these alleged violent invaders

Did you not see the article and videos of them being violent?

I think its time to bow out of here we are clearly not dealing with people who are not mentally stable when factual evidence is posted of parts of this caravan being violent and it is ignored...

Once you have evidence it is no longer alleged.

I read that police shot and killed an unarmed migrant and then, yes, some other migrants protested with throwing rocks at two officers, who were not injured badly. If these people are so violent and bad, why are they not imprisoned now?

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

rather than a group of desperate, hungry, thirsty, refugees from a sh!tty country.

You are really showing your ignorance: THIS IS STARVING AND DESPERATE:

THIS IS NOT:

The above people in the caravan cleary are getting adequate calories and a few judging by body fat levels have had a calorie surplus. They are far from starving and have nicer clothes than the panhandlers in my city. Your comment is hyperbole and as false a narrative as you can get.
edit on 2-11-2018 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   

how did they break in?

does walking into/through equal breaking in?

didnt mexico offer them asylum btw?

theyre not even here and you all have them pegged as rapist criminal terrorist invaders.

good job trump.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ker2010

guess youre the authority on desperate

hey folks

as per ker2010 youre not desperate for a better life unless you have parasites, a distended belly and a few flies in your eyes...

he is the authority

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

how did they break in?

There is a video of the crime posted in this thread from the guardian.

does walking into/through equal breaking in?

tearing down border barracades does, again see the referenced video

theyre not even here and you all have them pegged as rapist criminal terrorist invaders.

they broke mexican laws, therefore they are criminals
YOU ALONE in this thread have applied the vile rapist and terrorist descriptors

good job trump.

thanks for the compliment

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

guess youre the authority on desperate

hey folks

as per ker2010 youre not desperate for a better life unless you have parasites, a distended belly and a few flies in your eyes...

he is the authority

They are not starving thats a scientific fact... If you say they are it just showcases your ignorance and from your past posts youve already done plenty of that...

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

a scientific fact?

ok

i said desperate. not starving

please tell me how its a scientific fact though. very interested in that

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   

why is mexico offering them asylum then do you suppose?

i assume all the people in this thread talking about these law breakers have never broken a single law in their life.

lots of saints in this thread

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

why is mexico offering them asylum then do you suppose?

because they are a forgiving and generous people?

i assume all the people in this thread talking about these law breakers have never broken a single law in their life. lots of saints in this thread

well you sure made an....well i am sure you know
either way the criminal status of those posting in this thread has nothing to do with asylum applications denied because of documented criminal behavior by those in the caravan, unless you are actually posting from said caravan
are you?

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join