It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republican Activist Tried to Pay Women to Make False Allegations Against Mueller?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: soberbacchus

a reply to: GeechQuestInfo

Being an idiot is now illegal?

I do not disagree the event sounds stupid.
It is just interesting to me that none here calling for "charges" can list said "charges".

Thank goodness being an idiot is not illegal.
I responded and answered your question just last page?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Witness Tampering and Perjury are the first two Federal Crimes that come to mind.

Paying witnesses to give false sworn affidavits and testimony accusing someone of a crime is VERY MUCH the FBI's jurisdiction.

Not surprising you think it no big deal.

was this done in a court or under oath? Perjury lol nice try

From the woman he tried to pay

‘I want you to make accusations of sexual misconduct and workplace harassment against Robert Mueller, and I want you to sign a sworn affidavit to that effect.’”

edit on 31-10-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

YES, Paying witnesses to give false sworn affidavits or testimony is illegal.
YES, Perjury is illegal.
YES, they are both Federal Crimes.

oh and these were ACTUALLY DONE in this event?
could have
may have

you are full of bs

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Just thinking it out - does anyone here with IT knowledge know how hard it would be to set up Surefire Intelligence using Wohl's info? I.e. how hard would it be to use his email, use a phone number that goes to his mom, and put up a bunch of celebrity pictures on it?

*Disclaimer - I still err on the side of simplicity that Wohl is just an idiot but man you would have to be so stupid to put international celebrities on your company's page, I think it is an interesting theory to discuss that these 'paid fake accusers' were all part of a way to set up Wohl to discredit real accusers...

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

You know a "conspiracy" to commit those acts may be in order, but the criminal charges discussed thus far are ridiculous.
Still think this would be a local or state matter.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

It just sounds like bs to me.

It all sounds like BS to me -- so no argument there

I do not think the fbi would have jurisdiction unless the local authorities asked for help.

Well, your point is well taken, but I'm sure there are plenty of laws protecting sitting federal officials in various ways that could be invoked to justify a federal investigation -- especially in his present capacity.

Also what are the charges

That is presumably what they are investigating... If any applicable federal laws were broken. They don't seem to need a specific charge to investigate any more. Fishing expeditions and witch hunts have become the name of the game. I don't like it. But that's where we're at

Using the fbi to be the enforcers for the special council is pretty 1939 ss type intimidation imo.

Agreed -- if that's what's happening. As I've previously noted though, investigations can also provide cover for the guilty in that investigations take place under cover of darkness, therefore the facts and truth are under cover of darkness for as long as the investigation can be dragged out...

I don't know the truth, but I know I don't trust anyone involved.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

do you have any idea just how hypocritical some of yous are sounding at the moment??
didn't the republicans in congress just refer one or more of the women who made allegations against kav to the fbi along with their lawyer?? and, I do remember some wanting ford to be thrown in jail!!!
I haven't heard a peep about any possible evidence that any of these women had been paid to make these allegations even, but that's the claim that has been made...

and here we have what has been asserted about those who accused kav, along with the proof, but, oh, no, the FBI shouldn't be investigating...

as far as the steele bit, how do you know they aren't or haven't investigated it???

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

The event you speak of with respect to kavanaugh actually happened. Lying under oath is actually perjury. Seems no one did in the story from the op, or did I miss that part?
Civil suit.....most likely
Criminal charges? not likely imo

I haven't said this does not need to be investigated. I inquired at to the proper leos to do the investigation.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

lol... the only women who testified in the kav hearing was ford... and she isn't one of the women that congress referred to the FBI.. avanati also had signed avidavits from these women, just like I am assuming these guys have manage to buy from some.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   

YES, Paying witnesses to give false sworn affidavits or testimony is illegal.
YES, Perjury is illegal.
YES, they are both Federal Crimes.

oh and these were ACTUALLY DONE in this event?
could have
may have

That is why the FBI is rightly investigating.

Bizarre that you are demanding the FBI not investigate to see if there is evidence of a crime...because you claim they have no evidence of a crime?

Trumpite debates are exhausting. They are more about reality disagreements than politics. In this case the direction that time moves.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Maybe it's based on "opposition research" 😁

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: SonOfThor

I think it is an interesting theory to discuss that these 'paid fake accusers' were all part of a way to set up Wohl to discredit real accusers...

Agreed. It was my first thought in fact, but just speculation at this point.

We do know that these accusations and the requests/bribes for more accusations were known by many; its reasonable to think Mueller knew also. So we cannot rule out that this is how he chose to preemptively muddy the waters so-to-speak.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfThor

Just thinking it out - does anyone here with IT knowledge know how hard it would be to set up Surefire Intelligence using Wohl's info? I.e. how hard would it be to use his email, use a phone number that goes to his mom, and put up a bunch of celebrity pictures on it?

Wohl has not denied the Surefire Website was/is his.

He did pull down the fake LinkedIn Profiles with the actors pictures and did pull down the image of him on the Surefire website, but if this was a set-up you would think Wohl would be the first to explain he knows nothing about the website.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   

I have to add, although Mueller is as dirty as the day is long -- and has been at least since the Clinton era -- I really didn't find the "credible" accusation of rape against him all that credible.

I'm not ruling out the possibility that everyone is lying for their own reasons in some insider game that we don't fully understand yet.

I don't "believe" anything yet. Anything is still possible with what little we know. Still more questions than answers.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

I have to add, although Mueller is as dirty as the day is long -- and has been at least since the Clinton era -- I really didn't find the "credible" accusation of rape against him all that credible.

I'm not ruling out the possibility that everyone is lying for their own reasons in some insider game that we don't fully understand yet.

I don't "believe" anything yet. Anything is still possible with what little we know. Still more questions than answers.

More questions than answers? We know exactly what went down.

What questions need answering?

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

lol... the only women who testified in the kav hearing was ford... and she isn't one of the women that congress referred to the FBI.. avanati also had signed avidavits from these women, just like I am assuming these guys have manage to buy from some.

you are correct that ford was the only woman to testify, but Swetnick gave a SWORN STATEMENT to congress.
anyone in the op story give a sworn statement to anyone?
avanattis "affidavit" was suspect from the start, and was not notarized or shown to be "official" in any way, unlike Swetnicks sworn statement to the judiciary committee.
I have never heard of conspiracy to commit perjury or conspiracy to commit bribary( dont that that even fits).
Still sounds like rubbish to me.

So are you ok with the fbi going after steele and fusion gps for the same charges?

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

So you would have no problem with trump sending to fbi to investigate the smears from the steele dossier and fusion gps?
Seems an apples to apples comparison to me, especially with simpson recently pleading the 5th?

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
This thread is proof positive that too many people take what the Media and random people on Social Media say at face value.

If you do one of the following:
A: Believe Mueller sexually assaulted someone.
B: Believe this is a hoax and Mueller is innocent.

You are what is wrong with today's society.

The lot of you are in no position to prove or disprove any of it. You don't know what is really going on. You were not involved in any of it. All you know is the information you are spoon fed through your screens. That information can be accurate, inaccurate, or a combination of the two, so the only wise position to take is:

C: I don't know, you don't know, and we likely will never know the full truth, only what the winning side says is true.

So stop fighting each other. Just gather info and bring it back here, and discuss the possibilities without jumping to a conclusion. In the end, that is all anyone can do.

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Aristotle

1: You don't know what Mueller did.
2: You don't know what Surefire Intel said or did, maybe they were only asking for dirt, not asking to make it up.
3: You don't know that the people who came forward are even real, let alone talking the truth.
4: You don't know anything.

Stay on the fence.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

For sure - going back to my first instinct on this; it is AMAZING how stupid people can be... Timing of a supposed sham like this is beyond counter-intuitive to "MAGA"...

What if Wohl purposefully faked stories of women being offered payment, or himself offered women payments, in order to gin up media frenzy about him leading up to the big press conference? I mean, he is doubling down on having 'multiple credible witnesses' and still going to do the press conference.

He is either a complete moron, or he still has something up his sleeve. (I heavily, heavily lean towards moron). Still, I plan to check out the press conference of this alleged accuser tomorrow (if it still happens) moreso to see if he gets arrested on the spot, but also to at least hear the accuser out.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: GeechQuestInfo

More questions than answers? We know exactly what went down. 

What questions need answering?

Well, both Burkman and Surefire work on behalf of paying clients... So who are they working for? Who is footing the bill? Including the bribes offered for more stories?

Who is the woman who claimed she worked with Mueller back in the 70s among other claims?

What is the end game? Is it to discredit Mueller and his investigation? Is it to protect Trump from Mueller? Or perhaps to protect Mueller from Trump?

There's probably more I could catch up on this morning, but I haven't made my news rounds yet. Been here instead!

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: More1ThanAny1

Thats kind of where I've been going with this, I but using logic and based on the whole Surefire Intel links to Wohl, Occam's Razor points to this being a scam. But still, I've been trying to put some questions out for discussion and have genuinely appreciated the responses here.

I would immediately have the same questions for the alleged accuser of Mueller as I did of the Kavenaugh accusers - has she submitted a sworn statement to law enforcement? Are there credible, corroborating witnesses? Is there any evidence of Mueller and / or the accuser actually being in NYC at that hotel (and Mueller not being in jury duty as some have shown)?

I'm still curious because Wohl and Gatewaypundit (whether you think they are full of BS or not) are doubling down on this so it will be interesting to see what happens at the press conference tomorrow if they have it.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join