It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republican Activist Tried to Pay Women to Make False Allegations Against Mueller?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I find it amazing (not really) they held this story to break at the same time as Mueller accused of rape.

Talk about collusion.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

You find it funny? Its two sides of the same coin. It is in direct answer to the allegations. But Mueller was on documented jury duty on the date in question over three hundred miles away in Washington DC.
edit on 1112018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Annnd there it is - I haven't found any kind of links for the press conference, but it looks like it won't happen now?

That makes me even more skeptical - could this all doubling down and 'panicking / wanting to remain anonymous' all be part of Wohl and company trying to cover themselves? If this woman really fears for her life, and is credible, she should go directly to law enforcement with her accusation.

Also - it is pretty weird that Taub would send it to the special counsel and not the FBI...

This looks like it may end up being another 'go nowhere' story, or Gatewaypundit could try and milk this for clicks and ratings.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Typical republican dirty tricks. They can and only win when they cheat, lie or steal.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

FYI - the allegation documents they posted did say "on or about Aug.2" - and Wohl and co. have claimed they checked and Mueller was in NYC for a cyber security conference then...

But, I have seen other folks mention the floor that hotel the accuser referenced was actually a fitness center not rooms...

Either way - the sketchy / BS meter is high since apparently this accuser has panicked and backed out of the press conference... (shocker)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Typical republican dirty tricks. They can and only win when they cheat, lie or steal.

it is lie, cheat, steal holmes.....

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

believe all women and then investigate just like it was feigned in the Kavanaugh case.
And in this case it seems that two very unscrupulous men tried to scandalize Robert Mueller but werent very diligent in their research before spreading their lies. So they failed miserably. I know you supported backing the accused when it was Kavanaugh. What changed in two weeks? The accused in this case is also a republican.
The difference is this republican is not in trumps pocket.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: SonOfThor

its a hoax.
never happened
edit on 1112018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

So all that means is that presumably Mueller has an alibi for that day... But the rape reportedly happened at night. A commercial flight from D.C. to NYC is only 70 minutes. United has a 6:00am flight from NYC to D.C.

It is possible for Mueller to have served his jury duty, and flown to N.Y. for the night, and returning the next morning in time to serve again.

I sure don't know if he did, and I neither believe nor disbelieve the above. Just pointing out it's possible.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Occams Razor. When presented with two hypothesis the one with the fewest assumptions should be chosen.
Just saying this theory assumes too much. And if that happened there would be a record of his travel which could be used as evidence against him.
Poissible yes. But probable???

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

I'm wondering how anyone even knew the identity of the accuser to make death threats!!!

It's beginning to look like Burkman and Wohl have been set up to take a fall, and this woman got the ball rolling. If she refuses to go public, Burkman and Wohl are left with nothing except the suspicions that they solicited false allegations against federal official and Special Counsel.

And I'm still wondering why no one has filed charges with the appropriate law enforcement agencies -- both the rape charges and the death threats.

We'll see what -- if anything -- happens with the press conference...

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Link to Press Conference

Not up yet, but supposedly will be available at this link.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Looks like they're using double-disposable identities on this one.

💥😆💥

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Occams Razor. When presented with two hypothesis the one with the fewest assumptions should be chosen. 

Actually, in a criminal charge, there should be no assumptions at all. Only what can be proven.

I have proven that it is possible for Mueller to have been in D.C. for jury duty during the day (as reported) and in NYC for a cyber conference that night (as reported). No assumptions. Just facts.

There is no place for your assumption that he did not/could not have been both places as reported.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Yeah that's already fallen apart. The Gateway Pundit:

However, upon arriving in Washington, DC, Wohl said she panicked and boarded a flight to another location. Below is a photo of Wohl and the accuser, who at this time is fearful for her life and requests to remain anonymous.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Thank you! I'll definitely watch. I'm thinking much can still happen between now and then.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I thought this was made up just to see what the dims would do and they took it hook, line and sinker. That HE IS INNOCENT until proven guilty unlike Kavanaugh.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Well gosh darn it all! I can't even hear what they're saying!!!

I'll have to hope and wait for a transcript.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Actually, in a criminal charge, there should be no assumptions at all. Only what can be proven.

I have proven that it is possible for Mueller to have been in D.C. for jury duty during the day (as reported) and in NYC for a cyber conference that night (as reported). No assumptions. Just facts.

There is no place for your assumption that he did not/could not have been both places as reported.

Is it possible that he assaulted this woman in his room on the 19th floor of the St. Regis, like the claim states, when there are no rooms on the 19th floor of the St. Regis?

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Love the picture with the grayed out face.

😃😸😃

"We are gray"

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join