It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republican Activist Tried to Pay Women to Make False Allegations Against Mueller?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

I am assuming that they got some women to take their bait?? maybe I am wrong but by what I heard, it seems some did...
money obtained through illegal means I believe if forfeited to the US govt and their website doesn't seem to show any indication that they really had that much in resources. if they did get the women to bite, I have a feeling that they've been left hanging when it came to any payment.
Any women who signed a false Affidavit can and should be prosecuted, but I think that they should track down those payments, weather or not they paid, and just insist that money is forfeited to the gov't... by the women if they were paid, if not, by those who were doing the bribing.... even if they are really so poor that all they can pay if $10 a month for the rest of their lives!!!

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Kool photoshop.

💥😎💥

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Pretty sure?
Attempted defamation of character?

What charges?
How is it the fbis job to do this?

Is the FBI really investigating, or is it just the MSM telling us they are?

😸

Is the Earth really round?

Jesususususususususus.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: KlondikeCamerry

I don't believe anyone at that level of politics without a healthy dose of skepticism (they all lie constantly), I tend to wait and see what they do because that is what is actually going to have an effect on me and my family.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

It just sounds like bs to me.
I do not think the fbi would have jurisdiction unless the local authorities asked for help.
Also what are the charges?
Attempted smear is not a charge.
Using the fbi to be the enforcers for the special council is pretty 1939 ss type intimidation imo.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

As always...follow the money.

Who was bankrolling these idiots?

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

bankrolling idiots is illegal

there will be a huge roundup of gofundme people

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

a reply to: Boadicea

It just sounds like bs to me.
I do not think the fbi would have jurisdiction unless the local authorities asked for help.
Also what are the charges?
Attempted smear is not a charge.
Using the fbi to be the enforcers for the special council is pretty 1939 ss type intimidation imo.

You can literally read anything regarding this story and tell that this Jacob Wohl character is an idiot. Instead of trying to rationalize things in your brain, why not just get with reality?

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: GeechQuestInfo

Being an idiot is now illegal?

I do not disagree the event sounds stupid.
It is just interesting to me that none here calling for "charges" can list said "charges".
Involving the fbi in this is ridiculous.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   

I would, but I'm afraid that I would find trump empire, russians, or the republican party as the end...

it's kind of ironic though....

cnn, msnbc, ect... they are all "fake news"
and here we find someone, well known for already concocting the fake news, caught in the process!!

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: SonOfThor

...of course trying to speculate on a conspiracy angle it is incredibly improbable but what if Wohl was paid or blackmailed by the deep state to do this?

Improbable? Maybe. But I've had the same thought. When nothing about it makes any sense -- and some is just downright silly! -- then anything is possible.

So never say "never."

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

but, I think a few of us have???

In Latin, affidavit means "he (she) has sworn an oath", and an affidavit is always a sworn written document. If it contains a lie, the person making it may be prosecuted. Affidavits are often used in court when it isn't possible for someone to appear in person. Police officers must usually file an affidavit with a judge to get a search warrant. Affidavits (unlike similar signed statements called depositions) are usually made without an opposing lawyer being present and able to ask questions.
www.merriam-webster.com...

since they were ready to come out with the women, I imagine they got a few bites and have the affidavits signed? bribing someone to make false accusations is also illegal.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   

It is just interesting to me that none here calling for "charges" can list said "charges".
Involving the fbi in this is ridiculous.

Being an idiot, in regards to Jacob Wohl, may just be a civil suit.

I apologize, because maybe I misinterpreted your "It just sounds like bs to me." statement. I thought you meant something like Jacob Wohl didn't do what he's being accused of, when it's pretty cut and dry that he did. If that's not what you meant that's on me.

You're probably right about criminal charges, although there is precedence about false allegations, granted they normally are used against the accuser. In the case of a fake story about false allegations, I'm not so sure?

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Thank goodness being an idiot is not illegal.
I responded and answered your question just last page?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Witness Tampering and Perjury are the first two Federal Crimes that come to mind.

Paying witnesses to give false sworn affidavits and testimony accusing someone of a crime is VERY MUCH the FBI's jurisdiction.

Not surprising you think it no big deal.
edit on 31-10-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

In Latin, affidavit means "he (she) has sworn an oath", and an affidavit is always a sworn written document. If it contains a lie, the person making it may be prosecuted. Affidavits are often used in court when it isn't possible for someone to appear in person. Police officers must usually file an affidavit with a judge to get a search warrant. Affidavits (unlike similar signed statements called depositions) are usually made without an opposing lawyer being present and able to ask questions.

since they were ready to come out with the women, I imagine they got a few bites and have the affidavits signed? bribing someone to make false accusations is also illegal.

so the fbi investigates "attempted" bribery to sign false affidavits now?
i would love to see any sited source material for that

sounds like a load of crap

civil suit...perhaps
criminal suit and fbi investigation....no way

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: KlondikeCamerry

But is trump really believable at this point when it comes to women?

Not just Trump... NO ONE in government is believable!!! Every single solitary one should be subject to complete transparency and oversight for every single solitary thing they say and do!!!

It is only because they operate under cover of darkness that we the people are left to believe rather than know, all based on opinions rather than facts.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   
well, if you don't want the FBI to stick their noses into your illegal business, maybe it's a good idea not to make the target one of their own???

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

Thank goodness being an idiot is not illegal.
I responded and answered your question just last page?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Witness Tampering and Perjury are the first two Federal Crimes that come to mind.

Paying witnesses to give false sworn affidavits and testimony accusing someone of a crime is VERY MUCH the FBI's jurisdiction.

Not surprising you think it no big deal.

no of what you sited is listed in the "story"
Witness tampering happens after one is a witness, no? or can that be done before? is that not a state matter?
so much bs
was this done in a court or under oath? Perjury lol nice try

interesting you site no actual criminal statute that would apply
wonder why?

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   

well, if you don't want the FBI to stick their noses into your illegal business, maybe it's a good idea not to make the target one of their own???

so you are for the fbi being able to investigate for a perceived smear attempt?
so when trump sends the fbi out to do the same for those who made up the steele dossier you will have no issue with it?

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   

so the fbi investigates "attempted" bribery to sign false affidavits now?
i would love to see any sited source material for that

Right, cuz the FBI has never prosecuted the MOB or anyone else for witness tampering aka paying off witnesses.

Having debates with the reality disconnected gets exhausting.

YES, Paying witnesses to give false sworn affidavits or testimony is illegal.
YES, Perjury is illegal.
YES, they are both Federal Crimes.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join