It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republican Activist Tried to Pay Women to Make False Allegations Against Mueller?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
you guys are having to work overtime to see how you can spin this, huh?

think it's pretty clear a couple douches got in over their heads... simple really.

but, by the end of the day it will be a some democrats ploy, i'm sure. it'll be fun to hear what y 'all come up with!

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
The only thing I’ve learned from this is it’s safer to claim to be a dem but vote repub

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
So the address listed for Surefire Intelligence in Irvine CA is listed as Umberg/Zipser LLC.. a law firm.. the address listed in DC is also a law firm... Gerben Law Firm..

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
So the address listed for Surefire Intelligence in Irvine CA is listed as Umberg/Zipser LLC.. a law firm.. the address listed in DC is also a law firm... Gerben Law Firm..

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: soberbacchus

So you would have no problem with trump sending to fbi to investigate the smears from the steele dossier and fusion gps?

Impossible to have a rational discussion if you are unable/unwilling to engage objective thought to differentiate cats from zebra's, but rather scream they all have four legs, and insist they are the same animal.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   

So a quick summary of what I can see from open sources so far about this whole Wohl fiasco...

1) Natasha Bertrand runs a story in the Atlantic stating that a woman had emailed her stating that an intermediary had offered her money to make allegations against Mueller. Then twitter independent journalists tried to look up this woman and discovered they could not locate her, and the firm she said she worked at stated that she never worked there in 1974. This email that was sent to multiple journalists has been posted online.

2) Once that happened, the Atlantic Story was updated and Jennifer Taub (a left-leaning lawyer / commentator) stated she was also directly asked via email from someone using a Surefire Intelligence if she wanted to discuss anything related to Mueller, and what her rate for such a discussion would be. According to a friend who saw this email to Taub, "The email doesn't say we'll pay you to lie, but it shows that someone from Surefire was looking to pay for dirt". Taub then apparently forwarded the email to the special counsel's office. Note - according to Taub this email never asked her to make up an allegation, or to lie. Also I have not been able to find a copy of this email online anywhere (it is quoted in the Atlantic Piece and by other twitter users claiming to have seen it). So we actually have yet to see proof that Wohl wrote any of these emails or was involved. Yet we do know that Surefire Intelligence has at least some links to Wohl (more on that below).

3) This whole time Jacob Wohl, Jim Huft and Jack Burkman have doubled down stating that they are having a press conference tomorrow with a "credible witness" that has an accusation against Mueller. Huft is with Gatewaypundit that has a dubious reputation according to a lot of people, and they even pulled the original documents with the allegation outlined on it, stating they are investigating further, as well as going to investigate / interview Wohl based on the accusations against Wohl. In all of this, Wohl claims that the "media is smearing him to discredit the allegations against Mueller".

4) The press conference is tomorrow at noon eastern. Apparently, the special counsel has 'referred the women being offered money to make claims against Mueller' situation to the FBI for investigation. Also, Surefire Intelligence has been shown to be in and of itself simply a collection of forged web site language, celebrity pictures being used to represent officers of the company, and has web code showing Jacob Wohl's name on an email address. As far as I know, Wohl has not refuted his connections to Surefire Intelligence. Also, phone numbers for Surefire intelligence ultimately connected to Wohl's mom's voicemail - HAHAHAH. I am not in IT, so I don't know how certifiable it is to see Wohl's name in the web code, i.e. could someone have set him up? Note - we still haven't seen an actual email from Surefire Intelligence that Taub claims she received.

All that being said, either Wohl and others tried to pay women to make false allegations against Mueller, or merely to pay women to discuss any possible dirt on Mueller - or someone is setting up Wohl to discredit the allegations against Mueller. I find it fishy that the Atlantic article was updated after people pointed out the first woman claiming Wohl offered to pay her turned out to be non-credible and may not exist, and I also find it fishy that we haven't seen the apparent email from Surefire (that in and of itself supposedly never asked Taub to lie).

Hope that summarizes things - either way this is relatively popcorn / beer worthy to watch play out. I personally still think Wohl is just an idiot and not trustworthy, buuuut there are some lingering questions still floating around my head as mentioned above.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

I believe her. She said that someone tried to pay her to lie about Mueller.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: SonOfThor

Great recap -- thank you!

As far as I know, Wohl has not refuted his connections to Surefire Intelligence...

I've been trying to nail that down. I've read that he's being "cagey" and "noncommittal" but as near as I can tell, Wohl has yet to confirm or deny.

I wish the media were as inquisitive as you! They're all busy patting themselves on the back for figuring it all out so quickly.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

They are investigating. You dont need charges to investigate.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: SonOfThor

Plus...

Gateway ran with the Mueller Rapist story before quickly pulling it down when they realized one of their authors (wohl) had lied about several parts of it and might have broken the law.

The original story included statement from a woman claiming to have been raped by Mueller on Aug. 2 or 3rd 2010 in NYC.

Since then it has been reported through records that Mueller was actually serving Jury Duty in Washington DC during that time.

Original BS Statement here: Which is what they had planned to have the press conference around tomorrow.
I can't imagine they will go through with it now.

www.zerohedge.com...

They also threatened a reporter to keep quite about the woman who said she was offered money. That reporter recorded the call.

hillreporter.com...

The whole thing is a dumpster fire IMO.

How slimy and dishonest do you have to be to get canned from writing for Gateway Pundit?

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: KlondikeCamerry

I think its an attempt to get rid of Mueller to be honest. I do not think this is intended to sway any election. Or that it is even political.
edit on 10312018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

No they didn't. See point #2, above:

According to a friend who saw this email to Taub, "The email doesn't say we'll pay you to lie, but it shows that someone from Surefire was looking to pay for dirt". Taub then apparently forwarded the email to the special counsel's office. Note - according to Taub this email never asked her to make up an allegation, or to lie.

Apparently, some mysterious individual was looking for dirt on Mueller. Everything beyond that is pure speculation.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: Sillyolme

No they didn't. See point #2, above:

According to a friend who saw this email to Taub, "The email doesn't say we'll pay you to lie, but it shows that someone from Surefire was looking to pay for dirt". Taub then apparently forwarded the email to the special counsel's office. Note - according to Taub this email never asked her to make up an allegation, or to lie.

Apparently, some mysterious individual was looking for dirt on Mueller. Everything beyond that is pure speculation.

LMAO, some mysterious individual and pure speculation.
The surefire website was stored on his iCloud and the registrar number was his Mom's.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

They're trying to use 2 disposable identities.

Desperately clever I say 😆

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

That's right - I saw that yesterday evening as well, the Wapo article about sighting famous people, shows Mueller was on Jury Duty Aug. 2 of that year...

I think dumpster fire is an accurate description so far, the only thing that would change my mind is if the press conference / accusers are shockingly compelling (that is if they even show up still). There are still some holes in parts of this (way more issues on Wohl's side of everything) but it is enough for me to see how it pans out.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Dude I love that meme. Reminds me of the public "name our boat" stints.

Honest question I've had - how hard would it be to set someone up (i.e. make it look like their name is all over a domain, i-cloud, or whatever type of IT forensic / coding etc.)?

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

The Atlantic is an instant red flag. Anyways, guilty until proven innocent. I love it when liberals set standards that blow up in their face. It happens every. Single. Time. and it just keeps getting funnier every time I see it happen.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany
It's incredible how much work you put into your thread and it gets little attention, but a similar one linking to a trash site and with unrelated pictures in it gets ten times more attention.

Your work is appreciated and read. Keep it up.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Gaslight
Obstruct
Project

We’ve been on number three for a while.

Clever.

Does
Not
Compute

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Oh, I see.
Believe all women - unless the media say it's all lies and create a cover story.
Makes sense.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join