It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republican Activist Tried to Pay Women to Make False Allegations Against Mueller?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
There's a few more connections and follow up here:

Inside the Crazy Cabal Trying to Smear Robert Mueller

Most of it is already covered here, but it gives more background too.

Ok but where were you on the COTUS BK?

I don't recall. I will not put words in your mouth but I would think I know it was 'rapey rapist'. Tell me I am wrong. I can handle the truth.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 06:28 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: Guyfriday
This is going to sound a little "conspiratorial", but has anyone given the thought that this could be an attempt to discredit Muller's character before he releases his investigation?

Does the fbi investigate that?
Is it their jurisdiction?

Mueller thinks so as he sent the alleged plot to the FBI last week.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

What charges?

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Ok but where were you on the COTUS BK?

I'm assuming you mean "SCOTUS" and Brett Kavanaugh?

I don't recall. I will not put words in your mouth but I would think I know it was 'rapey rapist'. Tell me I am wrong. I can handle the truth.

Wow. I post a link with info on the OP with no opinion whatsoever and somehow you discern that I'm of the "rapey rapist" opinion???

Well... No. Just no. Generally speaking, every accuser must be heard and their accusations investigated to the greatest extent possible... And every accused person is innocent until proven guilty. Period.

Regarding the accusations against Kavanaugh specifically, there were not enough specific details to even effectively investigate, much less prove anything, and no corroborating witnesses to confirm anything.

Add the very manipulative and shady way by which this became public, and how it played out, and the motives of those behind the accusations become more suspect than Kavanaugh.

So yes, you were wrong. Very wrong. No "rapey rapist" here.

edit on 31-10-2018 by Boadicea because: Spelling: "accuser" to "accused"

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   
The right has lost its collective mind if this is how they think they are going to sway independents and the left. Who can even make this crap up? I guess some on the right.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Surefire Intelligence's Website has a number that belongs to Jacob Wohl's mother's address.

Jacob Wohl is also listed as a contact for the domain for the website.

Surefire Intelligences website also bizarrely brags about this under it's past work:

Stopping an Overzealous Reporter in Slovakia

When a prominent businessman faced the publication of a negative story in one of the world's largest newspapers, Surefire was hired to suppress the story, and did so successfully

surefireintelligence.com...

Apparently Gateway Pundit was the only outlet willing to run with this ridiculously incompetent hoax of a smear campaign and EVEN GATEWAY PUNDIT felt compelled to RETRACT

Gateway Pundit quickly pulled the story, and tweeted this: “Earlier today we were given information on accusations against former FBI Director Robert Mueller. We took the documents down and are currently investigating these accusations. There are also serious allegations against Jacob Wohl. We are also looking into this.”

www.pajiba.com...

Actually the above link is a must read..this has gone full blown hilarious

edit on 31-10-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

a reply to: Pyle

What charges?

He was offering women large sums of money to give false testimony and sworn affidavits.

Pretty sure that is illegal?

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: RexKramerPRT
I liked this investigation by Bellingcat's Aric Toler. Wonder where Surefire Intelligence hired their Tel Aviv Station Chief?

Article

Wow! As if it wasn't crazy enough. Why even bother with pics if you gotta fake em?

Thanks for posting that.

My favorite was his choice of Christoph Waltz from inglorious bastards

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Right??? Because no one would ever recognize him! Or Bar Refaeli... Just a no-name international super model. Sheesh!

Did they really think they'd get away with it? This is thinking on the level of snot-nosed teenage punks who think they're just oh-so-much-more-clever than everyone else. Or is that an insult to teenagers?

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Pretty sure?
Attempted defamation of character?

What charges?
How is it the fbis job to do this?

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Agreed. The only plausible defense is that someone set up Surefire Intelligence and put Wohl's information and these celebrities on it to frame him (literally just spitballing an idea).

*Don't take that as me trying to defend him, lol. I am with good ole Occam's razor here and think this Wohl guy and whomever was in on this with him are simply complete morons. For such 'MAGA' types these guys picked terrible timing to try and pull this off - of course trying to speculate on a conspiracy angle it is incredibly improbable but what if Wohl was paid or blackmailed by the deep state to do this? (Like I said highly improbable, but I am in general amazed at their complete stupidity if this was an actual scheme they attempted)...

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

This is thinking on the level of snot-nosed teenage punks who think they're just oh-so-much-more-clever than everyone else. Or is that an insult to teenagers?

Pretty much

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: KlondikeCamerry

Some lobbyist doing this is a slight bit different that the press, and members of congress passing along every salacious rumor spewed by avantai.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

Some lobbyist doing this is a slight bit different that the press, and members of congress passing along every salacious rumor spewed by avantai.

I guess. But is trump really believable at this point when it comes to women? Or anything?

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: KlondikeCamerry

I guess. But is trump really believable at this point when it comes to women? Or anything?

IS HILLLARY????

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Pretty sure?

What charges?

Not to speak for Soberbacchus -- just myself -- but it occurs to me that turning anything over to the FBI effectively makes truth illegal as long as the investigation is ongoing. So to some extent, an investigation protects Mueller at least temporarily.

This is exactly why the founding fathers demanded full transparency on the part of government in any and all actions taken by government -- especially actions taken against the people.

We don't know the whole truth because we cannot know the whole truth. But it sure leaves the door wide open for anonymous leaks and rumors and gossip.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: GeechQuestInfo

originally posted by: KlondikeCamerry

IS HILLLARY????

Yes. Yes I am Hillary. Is this Don Trump? Haven't seen you since your last wedding.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Pretty sure?

What charges?

Curious if you are playing stupid or being serious?

If serious, are you unaware of the litany of federal statutes that make it illegal to pay people to give false sworn testimony and false sworn affidavits accusing someone else of a crime?

Perjury is a Felony and can carry a sentence up to 5 years. So is witness tampering. No doubt there are other crimes I am unawre of since I am no lawyer.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Pretty sure?

What charges?

Is the FBI really investigating, or is it just the MSM telling us they are?

😸

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join