It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republican Activist Tried to Pay Women to Make False Allegations Against Mueller?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Cassi3l

It's amazing how some folks love to show their complete hypocrisy and lack of credibility:

I think Kavanaugh's nomination should be pulled His reputation is tarnished, his credibility is shot to bits

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The only consistency is the hypocrisy.

Amazing.

Just when you think no one could display that kind of cognitive dissonance some lefty says "Hold my beer."

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

what do you think should happen to these guys who so tried to set up mueller?

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Burn 'em with very stiff sentences. There's no excuse for that kind of thing.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Great OP -- this is crazy stuff. But it is the Crazy Season.

I'm not sure what to make of it. Especially with Jack Burkman involved... of Seth Rich infamy. We'll see where this goes...

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: RexKramerPRT
I liked this investigation by Bellingcat's Aric Toler. Wonder where Surefire Intelligence hired their Tel Aviv Station Chief?

Article

Wow! As if it wasn't crazy enough. Why even bother with pics if you gotta fake em?

Thanks for posting that.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: notsure1
See how your support has dwindled away?

Use to be you would have 30 flags by now.

But no one believes the BS you try and pass anymore.

NPC says what?

REEEEEEEE

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
There's a few more connections and follow up here:

Inside the Crazy Cabal Trying to Smear Robert Mueller

Most of it is already covered here, but it gives more background too.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150

originally posted by: avgguy
Why are you victim blaming? We must believe all women.

We must believe all women that accuse conservatives. The accusation itself, is proof of guilt.

Women that accuse liberals however, were either asking for it, or are being paid by conservatives.

Total insanity.

Will the police begin asking rape victims of their political preference, to determine whether or not the victim's testimony is credible?

I would say “yes”. The police WILL begin that policy when the democrats take the presidency. Somewhere around the year 2100

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

It's amazing how some folks love to show their complete hypocrisy and lack of credibility:

I think Kavanaugh's nomination should be pulled His reputation is tarnished, his credibility is shot to bits

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The only consistency is the hypocrisy.

Amazing.

That's good that you brought that up !
I still stand by that one, especially after this :

New supreme court justice was a member of the Eureka club with Noel Francisco, who argues government cases before court

Brett Kavanaugh, the new supreme court justice, counts the Trump administration’s solicitor general, who will be arguing cases before the high court on behalf of the president, as a close professional friend, according to emails that offer new insights into an all-male dinner club that Kavanaugh used to attend

... snip ..

Other attendees included a lawyer who is now a top strategic adviser to Rupert Murdoch; the author of the George W Bush-era “torture memos” that were used to justify illegal interrogation techniques; and two lawyers who now frequently appear before the supreme court on behalf of corporate clients.

The so-called “Eureka” dinners – named after the college that Ronald Reagan attended – were briefly raised in a written question that was submitted to Kavanaugh by senators following his initial confirmation hearing. Asked what the Eureka Club was, Kavanaugh said in a written response: “A group of friends sometimes gathered for dinner. The scheduling emails for those dinners would sometimes be titled ‘Eureka’.”

... snip ...

Another attendee, according to emails, was Gregory Garre, who served as an assistant to the solicitor general during Bush’s first term and is now a partner at Latham & Watkins. Garre has argued 43 cases before the supreme court. In 2010, Kavanaugh ruled in favour of Garre’s client, an e-cigarrette maker called Sottera, in a case Garre argued before the DC court of appeals.

A nice little clique of very rich buddies
covering their own backs

Chin-chin indeed

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   

It's amazing how you folks will jump out on a limb to hang people without any credible evidence. However, that hanging is restricted to your political opponent de jour.

Predictably hypocritical.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Well, he better figure out how to prove he’s innocent.
Has he ever been to a party?
Guilty.
Has he ever had beer?
Throw the alcoholic out, we can’t have bullies like this in positions of power.

Karma is an ornary young lady, right?
No sympathy.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI
That's Babbel transkate, da ?

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cassi3l

I can only surmise that this statement means you've run out of wiggle room.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cassi3l

I can only surmise that this statement means you've run out of wiggle room.

O_*
Is that you, Jean-Christophe Chaton ?

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

не переставай верить

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   
This is going to sound a little "conspiratorial", but has anyone given the thought that this could be an attempt to discredit Muller's character before he releases his investigation?

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
This is going to sound a little "conspiratorial", but has anyone given the thought that this could be an attempt to discredit Muller's character before he releases his investigation?

Does the fbi investigate that?
Is it their jurisdiction?

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

That's pretty much exactly what it is. The question is who set these people up to do it. Was it a couple of people acting independently or did this have ties to someone in the regime?

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   
So why do Mueller rape that women?

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   
what a load of crap

'' someone accused me of sexual assault, how dare they - FBI INVESTIGATE THE PEOPLE CLAIMING!! ''

hey they all magically vanished... its ok, we'll still run the nonsense that the republicans are trying to smear Mueller.

oh by the way, hows the Russia Collusion farce coming along? this wouldn't be smoke screen for that would it?

- gullible fools.... many gullible fools!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join