It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active shooter drill Squirrel Hill Comm Center Jan25 2018 FBI involvment Another coincidence

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   
OK is it just ANOTHER coincidence that this place has an active Shooter drill recently: JANUARY 25th 2018......

Local and federal law enforcement will conduct an active-shooter drill Thursday night at a Pittsburgh community center.

Pittsburgh and Allegheny County police, as well as FBI personnel, will stage the scene at the Jewish Community Center in Squirrel Hill from 8 p.m. to midnight.

The drill will include apprehending a shooter, evacuations and treating victims on the scene. At least 50 volunteers from Squirrel Hill and the Jewish Community Center staff will participate in the exercise.

www.wpxi.com...

Food for thought
edit on 27-10-2018 by TheJesuit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Coincidence? Ummm, well America's constant rise in mass shootings not training for it would be a terrible mistake. Do you think Pittsburgh is the only place in the USA training for such a terrible event, especially for large public venues? And too boot, this training wasn't recent, it was almost a year ago. Good thing they trained since there was a mass shooting today. Law enforcement should be training for mass shootings every month until we figure out what the HELL is going on in this country.

There is no food for thought with this thread of yours.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Just

One

Big

Coincidence 🎃

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
it seems that this type of tragedy is planned and coordinated with practice drills and everything WOW di the FBI know of this guy beforehand ? i haven't read up on all the known info as of yet so Coincidence AGAIN ?????

Where else since JANUARY has had an active shooter drill Throughout the country Because that would be the places to watch in the future.....

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Coincidence? Ummm, well America's constant rise in mass shootings not training for it would be a terrible mistake. Do you think Pittsburgh is the only place in the USA training for such a terrible event, especially for large public venues? And too boot, this training wasn't recent, it was almost a year ago. Good thing they trained since there was a mass shooting today. Law enforcement should be training for mass shootings every month until we figure out what the HELL is going on in this country.

The food for thought (try thinking sometimes, it is healthy!) is that a lot of these drills "coincidentally" happen at the same place where a tragedy later occurs.

Open Google maps and look at a map of America.

It is a big place!

There is not 257340957240957240957204957 drills in America for the exact same possibility that later occurs... at the same place.

That is why I do not classify myself as a conspiracy theorist.

I am a coincidence theorist.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Just the other day my phone rang just as I stepped into the shower.

Coincidence?

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   
We’ve had two active shooter drills this year so far. All big departments routinely have them. Every major city does it, therefore any big city shooting will have had a drill within the year at minimum.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Just the other day my phone rang just as I stepped into the shower.

Coincidence?

Did you a week before do a drill on what would happen if your phone rang as you stepped into the shower?

I understand why you are not going to understand that.

As an off-topic question, was it some weird guy with dogs barking in the background that told you that you won the Publisher's Clearing House sweepstakes?

Cause I've won that like 9 times this month.

I keep telling them that the check that they need is right here in the kitchen so they can come and get it...

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   

I understand why you are not going to understand that.
Oh, I understand it. I understand astrology too. The basics, anyway.

As an off-topic question, was it some weird guy with dogs barking in the background that told you that you won the Publisher's Clearing House sweepstakes?

I've never been told I won. I keep entering though. Maybe I should buy something. They say that doesn't matter but I think they're lying. If I buy something I'll win. I bet. $2,500 a week for life is going to be awesome!

edit on 10/27/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   
JANUARY 25th 2018...... recent?

Oct 27, 2018

that's 3/4 of a year.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Oh, I understand it. I understand astrology too. The basics, anyway.

You might be a casualty of Pluto in Capricorn.

💥💨💥

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
The Squarell Hill section of Pittsburgh is heavily Jewish.

But

The JCC is not the same place as the synagogue that got shot up.

They probably have some overlap but I am not picking up what this post is putting down....

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

My crazy ex and mother of my only daughter would say no...it proves you're being monitored. If you start believing that they're putting fetus juice in Pepsi then I suggest seeking help.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I’ll bet sometime in the next 9 months this country will have another mass shooting (6 or more deaths). I’ll also bet that many on this site will claim it’s a false flag and that we’re not being told EVERYTHING about the shooting.

When I’m right, will it be a coincidence or am I just heavily embedded in the CIA’s ongoing MK Ultra program?

Am I being sarcastic, or am I using reverse psychology?

Doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
it seems that this type of tragedy is planned and coordinated with practice drills and everything WOW di the FBI know of this guy beforehand ? i haven't read up on all the known info as of yet so Coincidence AGAIN ?????

Where else since JANUARY has had an active shooter drill Throughout the country Because that would be the places to watch in the future.....

Yes, I ain't buy-in any drills since 2000.......oh two thousand.....llll. .....one

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Wow. So nearly a year ago, a completely different place had an active shooter drill? My god, you’ve really cracked the code! You’ve unraveled the mystery, my friend. I’d be very careful if I were in your shoes, now that you’ve openly demonstrated your ability to connect the dots, even when the dots aren’t on the same paper.

Seriously. Get out of your house more often. These drills aren’t nearly as uncommon or infrequent as folks like you want to believe.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Got it so like CT's are prone to do you are trying to make a ridiculous logic jump and claim that something that happened 10 months ago was tied in.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   
You can always find a link when you start at the tragedy site and look backwards. Why? Because it is a clear case of confirmation bias. Hear me out....it's relevant.

Imagine every major city, hospitals, schools, etc... all over the country have been doing these type of drills annually so that the authorities are actually prepared in the unlikely case it does happen in their jurisdiction. Then you have a tragedy like this happen, you trace back and, BAM, look a drill happened here (or near hear) within the year.

Well, DUH....of course. You just used confirmation bias to prove that choosing a random location in a major area (one that routinely has masses of people gather regularly and are "no-gun" zones) is a great target for a psycho to shoot up at will, with little to no resistance. But, isn't that why they are selected to have these drills in the first place? Oh yeah.

It's not a surprise that you might find a quarter on the ground under a street light at night, when they are strewn over the road in the dark. You find the ones illuminated in the light, but those in the dark go unnoticed.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   
OK i can accept state and local fire & police drills for training purposes what I'm interested in is the FBI's involvement in drills that turn in to tragedies ......

How many now?? Can we list them for posterity sake and then we'll actually see the uncanny coincidence or are just the odds that small?

Paddock.. Any answers? Nope
HS in FL Drill days before ...??
New Mexico -Under Surveillance By FBI -turned out to be a training camp... bodies in the ground and they where let free!! Really?

I think there's about 4 or 5 now if not more, i simply don't have the time go back 3 or 4 years to list them all.
You can say what you want but until the FBI gets PRO active on these threats under surveillance instead of a clean up crew after the fact we should be keeping watch to see the trend...

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Dam dude

Ya went off on a strange tangent....the one the perps advertise, and ya didn't even add a layer to disguise it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join