It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who mailed the bombs? An analysis

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

C'mon man..."not through a politically tainted glass"???

Just look at who the devices were sent to! This was 100% political! Has to be.

The big question is, which political affiliation did it, but there is absolutely 0% chance this was not politically motivated.

Is there proof of who? No, and either side could be behind it. OR...it could be some kind of a psyop from outside the borders (and this is a possibility which has some legs when you think about it, so it can't be discounted). What a better way to incite political unrest, and the timing is perfect.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

I'm a country boy,too. And not even a very smart one.

But I know it is a "bale" of hay not a bake.

link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yep, that was what cinched it for me too. I covered all that in the OP.

TheRedneck

link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Well I spent 10 years in Marine Corps EOD. And all of TheRedneck's observations about the devices are accurate.

I haven't seen anything so blatantly a hoax device since the "the Times Square bomber" tried using fire works with bags of fertilizer.

Thanks for your input, and thanks for your service.

link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

I am a country boy myself. I guess that means I can tell what's in the middle of every bake of hay.

Hey, me too!

Hint: more hay, and probably a few pieces of snakes that were too slow to outrun the baler.

TheRedneck

Probably. But there could be a body, my lost wallet etc or a needle.

But yeah vegans have no idea how many animals die in grain production.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   
good thread OP

imho
the perp will turn out to be a fanatic Social Justice Warrior (in mom's basement maybe) who has heard Hillary and Holder and Maxine call for abusing Republicans.
this perp made these devices (incompetently) to gin up support for his cause.

since Republicans run the Justice Department now I think we'll get a real investigation.

the perp will be found and the left will dismiss him as an isolated nut and its all Trump's fault.

if some higher DNC power is involved the perp will probly be found with self-inflicted wound. (and maybe some Republican literature planted in his basement).
edit on 25-10-2018 by ElGoobero because: add content

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinymind

I'm a country boy,too. And not even a very smart one.

But I know it is a "bale" of hay not a bake.

Obviously you don't have an android phone and fat country boy thumbs.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   

The real problem is when they don't die. Pick up that bale and a snake wriggles out... crap!

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Yeah, I'm sort of with you.

Someone is sending a political statement, but we don't yet know who or why or even what it actually is. That makes it easy to point fingers, but we really don't know.

For all we know, it could be something wildly out of left field and not related to Repub/Dem divide at all. It could be some grievance group angry that they weren't pandered to enough, or it could be anarchists playing games and stoking chaos.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   

The real problem is when they don't die. Pick up that bale and a snake wriggles out... crap!

TheRedneck

Or dead skunks. Harvest always corresponds to their grub digging..

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   

OR...it could be some kind of a psyop from outside the borders (and this is a possibility which has some legs when you think about it, so it can't be discounted). What a better way to incite political unrest, and the timing is perfect.

Definitely out-of-the-box thinking...

RUSSIANS!!!

On second thought... I wonder if they might try to pin this on Russians to keep Mueller's investigation alive?

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   
So the right would blame the left and the left would blame the right. That's quite the new idea. I wouldn't expect anything different.

link   

At least you can smell them before you get there...

TheRedneck

+1 more 
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

No, way too coordinated for that.

This was not some pussy-hat wearing psycho on a Hot-Pocket break from playing Zelda, not this one. If it was, they'd be behind bars right now. This was a highly complex act, intentionally made to look like it was done by some backwoods nut job.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   

At least you can smell them before you get there...

TheRedneck

That true. Lol. But. Not always the exact bale.
edit on 25-10-2018 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

A poster in another thread had a scarier theory. What if the bombers are waiting for Trump to come out and announce this as a hoax then sends a couple of real ones out to detonate? The Dems seem to be blaming him now for this, if this scenario played out...it would definitely not be good for the Trump Administration.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   

OR...it could be some kind of a psyop from outside the borders (and this is a possibility which has some legs when you think about it, so it can't be discounted). What a better way to incite political unrest, and the timing is perfect.

RUSSIANS!!!

On second thought... I wonder if they might try to pin this on Russians to keep Mueller's investigation alive?

TheRedneck

See, now you're getting the hang of it!

Again, to my point of; this was not pulled off by some dummies.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Except for the fact that you never treat an explosive device as a fake, even when it is almost certainly not real.

Hard lesson learned in Iraq with IED's.

link   

I agree that it was not a bunch of dummies doing it... but I'd bet it will be dummies who get the blame.

TheRedneck

link   

RUSSIANS!!!

TheRedneck

Because the Russians are certainly beyond doing something like this.

They have no reason to divide the public.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join