It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who mailed the bombs? An analysis

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I'm not even impressed at all by this sad False Flag attempt...
Back in My day they wouldve sent Real bombs! If one or two of their own gets taken out, so be it! Even better optics for their cause! But these days the enemy is SO weak and stupid, I barely even have the motivation to call out their BS anymore, I feel like I am Captain Obvious rather than Sherlock Holmes anymore these days...

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Watching the news now and they seem to be catching on and possibly listening.

One just had the Boston commissioner on and they brought up that these may be fake since none have exploded.....he agreed that they could have been made just to scare and not actually go off.

They are ALL saying someone will be in custody in the next 24-48 hours.

This should be interesting to find out who and why.

link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I don't know. I have this feeling the swamp has already been drained more than we are told. Remember one of Trump's rules: never let the other guy see all your cards.

TheRedneck

+3 more 
link   
a reply to: mikell

No matter how those pictures originated, regardless of ANY explanation, there should be cries afoul from every rooftop!

1. If CNN opened the package, they knowingly tampered with evidence in a big time FBI Felony investigation.

2. If law enforcement released the photos to CNN, then law enforcement broke a cardinal rule in investigative protocol in an ongoing high profile terrorism case.

Either way....game, set, match.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Another thing I am wondering....is this a global news story? Or mainly just broadcast in the US? Any from other countries seeing this plastered on every channel?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

If that comes to pass, it will be interesting to say the least. I doubt it will be the DNC itself or high-ranking members, though. The bombs are too crudely made and mailed for that. There are actually spelling errors in the addresses, which tells me these are low-intelligence patsies recruited for the dirty work to keep the dirt off the hands of the real culprits.

Possibly ANTIFA... they are becoming an albatross for the Democrats because they are losing control of them.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   

You do realize, if some woman says these devices were sent out by some "crazed conservative", she has to be believed.

Who else would have the desperate desire to do harm to any of those who received a device, except a "crazed conservative"?

But, regardless. If a woman says something it must be believed.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Another thing I am wondering....is this a global news story? Or mainly just broadcast in the US? Any from other countries seeing this plastered on every channel?

Here's Al Jazeera...

Al Jazeera

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Update: they found the Biden package... marked "postage due." It was still at the post office.

at the idiocy.

at the incompetence.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: tinymind

Hahaha, where's Avernatti when you need him?

Oh, that's right... in court begging for mercy...

TheRedneck

link   

Shhh, stop it. You're a redneck. You're supposed to be too dumb to have put all this together just like that bomb maker was just too dumb to make bomb after bomb.

link   
IF this was a ploy by the DNC themselves, then this is the worst attempt yet. Perhaps I watch too many movies or TV shows about heinous plots to destroy someone or something, but this is laughable. It's like they have Mr. Bean as the "Mastermind".

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Hey, I'm everyone's worst nightmare... an edjamacated redneck!

Anyone wanna her me cypher?

... naught times naught is naught... naught times one is naught... naught times two is naught...

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   

So to paraphrase. If it's done to liberals it's a nut case.

If it's done to conservatives the entire democraric party is accountable and it's a mob.

If Pelosi is shouted down then its deserved if it's a Republican it's the Democrats coming unhinged.

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Hahaha... no, we don't think like you. Sorry.

We go by analysis of evidence... yeah, weird, right?

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   

There are some on the left, who will try like hell to pretend the dem's ledership never called for violence.

It's comical, and if you look more, you see that it was doubled down on.

The MSM is all in on the narrative that this was a right winger. If you are right, that info will never see the light of day.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: luthier

Hahaha... no, we don't think like you. Sorry.

We go by analysis of evidence... yeah, weird, right?

TheRedneck

You are correct you think in a binary protectionist way.

I don't look at things through the lens of a party.

There is zero evidence. 0. This was a democratic plot.

However if you use confirmation bias sure it was a democratic ploy. Conservatives have never used bombs. Ever.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Gonna be hard to cover up arrests...

But the more I consider it, the more convinced I am that this will land squarely on the shoulders of ANTIFA. They are violent enough, and are/were in the Democrat's pocket since most of those protests riots are funded by Soros. And they are the perfect patsy, since they're beginning to turn on their owners.

But... I think most people will still see the change in position as the Democrat leaders start to call them out suddenly on their violence. This is the October surprise we've been waiting on!

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: network dude

Gonna be hard to cover up arrests...

But the more I consider it, the more convinced I am that this will land squarely on the shoulders of ANTIFA. They are violent enough, and are/were in the Democrat's pocket since most of those protests riots are funded by Soros. And they are the perfect patsy, since they're beginning to turn on their owners.

But... I think most people will still see the change in position as the Democrat leaders start to call them out suddenly on their violence. This is the October surprise we've been waiting on!

TheRedneck

Right couldn't be conservative nuts like the white nationalists just arrested in California. It has to be the liberals.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Not sure I agree there at all.

I think the spelling errors are intentional, to create just the impression you suggest. This has got 'highly intelligent' written all over it. I'd be willing to bet the FBI has already determined the various parts of these devices were sourced from all over the country, some possibly even internationally, and there's not a trace of DNA on any of these devices.

Whoever created these devices wanted to create the image they were complete bumbling amateur idiots. No, the folks who perpetrated this act are no dummies! You can bank on that. Think about it; that's the EXACT image the extreme left (which is pretty much the mainstream left now) wants to create about conservatives, right? That they're all just a bunch of knuckle dragging, gun toting, baby killing, thugs who mix dynamite in with their Old Milwaukee beer.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join