It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who mailed the bombs? An analysis

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

thats a winwin for you right-wing-extremists, right? if they say it was a neonazi you can say: its a lie! and when comes out it was a lefty you can say: i know it! oh, life can be so easy. by the way, how old are you? 3?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

maybe this was the work of an ignorant redneck who can't spell, like's Larry the Cable Guy, but knows how to find Obama's home address and coordinate multiple attacks, including one sent to Holder, then redirected back to the sender, due to the misspellings, only to have it all happen within hours. I mean, yea, that could happen. Like when the reports are that the right is up in the polls, everything is moving red, and that, THAT is the time to enact the master plan.

Or:

A group on the left decided to try pathetically to make it look like the above scenario, but failed in epic proportions. Either way, bombs were made and sent, that is terrorism, and whomever did it needs to go to jail for a while.

But until we have facts from the FBI or whomever is in charge of this, we will do what ATS always does. Speculate. And in some cases, folks will come along and chastise those who do speculate, for reasons unknown.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: CynConcepts

Except for the fact that you never treat an explosive device as a fake, even when it is almost certainly not real.

Hard lesson learned in Iraq with IED's.

Unless you're Jim Acosta apparently. Then you open the package and take a picture of it in your office.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   
And the divide continues. It's like you all want to blame the other side, or at least distance yourselves from this action...by blaming the other side. Like I said yesterday, this will be, and apparently is, being convoluted so that people will believe what they want. Sad times for logic. The country as well.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

maybe this was the work of an ignorant redneck who can't spell, like's Larry the Cable Guy, but knows how to find Obama's home address and coordinate multiple attacks, including one sent to Holder, then redirected back to the sender, due to the misspellings, only to have it all happen within hours. I mean, yea, that could happen. Like when the reports are that the right is up in the polls, everything is moving red, and that, THAT is the time to enact the master plan.

Or:

A group on the left decided to try pathetically to make it look like the above scenario, but failed in epic proportions. Either way, bombs were made and sent, that is terrorism, and whomever did it needs to go to jail for a while.

But until we have facts from the FBI or whomever is in charge of this, we will do what ATS always does. Speculate. And in some cases, folks will come along and chastise those who do speculate, for reasons unknown.

So let me get this strait. If it was a Republican it's too smart to be a dumb dumb.

If it's a Democrat they are too dumb to see they could be caught by over selling it, but smart enough to coordinate to whole thing.

Sounds like a win win for Republicans.

What is new on ats is the carrying water for your favorite party on every occasion and blaming the other political party no matter what.
edit on 25-10-2018 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

You're dead-on there!!

Damn straight!

That's EXACTLY the way it will go down.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

do you tell the police? should i copy this and send it to the fbi? they would be happy about your help! can you tell me, what comes after death? and whats the meaning of life? is the answer to everything really 42? and who is gonna win the championsleague next year?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   

More like this was both too smart and too dumb at the same time.

Whoever did this went out of their way to make it look like some dumb, backwoods yokel did this, but the way it was executed made it plain that the person doing it was anything but a dumb, backwoods yokel.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

Sounds like a win win for Republicans.

What is new on ats is the carrying water for your favorite party on every occasion and blaming the other political party no matter what.

or if you read your posts, it's the complete opposite. But you are getting it. slowly.

bias, it's not just for breakfast anymore.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

LOL...Blistering comeback!

Wow, I'm all tingly now.

On your way now, it's past your bedtime.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

BINGO!!

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   

LOLOL!

Exactly!

link   

Well, it's pretty obvious that it at least looks like a dummy did this. But here's the thing: if something looks like a genius pulled it off, it is more than likely a genius who pulled it off. If it looks like a dummy pulled it off, it could be either a genius or a dummy that did it.

Smart people can always look like dummies if they want to. Dummies can't look smart even if they have to.

TheRedneck

link   
I think what bothers me the most (besides the timing) is the "Get 'er done" marking.

That really smells like ID spoofing to me. It seems over the top.

Of course I could be biased since we've had spoofers here on ATS, pretending to be someone that they are not, making posts over the top. One that I remember quite well was someone that created an account on here, pretending they were some redneck hick from the deep south US. Their posts were way over the top with misspelled words (trying to sound like a hick), and some really bad idiot statements.

Turns out they were not even a US citizen.

So that humor marking on the bombs sends up a flag for me. Why do that? Any idiot that has watched at least a few episodes of CSI would know that the more you add to something, the easier you're making it for the authorities to track you down.

If the intent was to kill, the bombs would have been made much more differently. No need to put anything on them.

If the intent was to scare (fake bombs, or non-fuctioning bombs), no markings would have been needed either.

If the intent was to make a political statement: why would someone use crude redneck humor??? Plenty of symbols and statements that are well known conservative ones that are not some form of redneck humor.

That is what smacks as being over the top for me.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

More like this was both too smart and too dumb at the same time.

Whoever did this went out of their way to make it look like some dumb, backwoods yokel did this, but the way it was executed made it plain that the person doing it was anything but a dumb, backwoods yokel.

A couple things. Dumb backwoods yokels often aren't as dumb as they sound or appear.

And yeah, its very very suspicious.

My problem is jumping to the conclusion the Democrats did this through there organization..

Particularly when so many other countries would love us to be socially destabilized.

While everyone was carrying water for trump they didn't read the FBI releases of findings and how other countries sow discontent. While Democrats were carrying water for the party saying trump colluded they didn't read nope, Russian just excels in subversion.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

You're asking a redneck?

Duh... me no know... what's a FBI?

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Though a smart Republican may very well make it look so crazy to try and make it look like it is a dem hoax too. Admittedly, perspective biases will naturally want to blame the other but the truth is that this actually seems to be a pretty smart way to ensure we all stay politically divided.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Who mailed the bombs?

No one.

The USPS has explosive scanners, and trained staff to recognize this snip.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

Which feeds into my theory, which at this point is pretty close to mystery solved.

JFK had a sense of humor, this would be right up his alley for this funny troll prank.

Also, the stamps were American flags, he was constantly surrounded by American flags.

Note the electrical tape around the devices. A source of mine close to the Kennedy family tells me they had access to electrical tape.

Prove me wrong. My theory is bulletproof.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

One that I remember quite well was someone that created an account on here, pretending they were some redneck hick from the deep south US.

Yeah, it's hard to actually mimic us for long without making huge glaring mistakes. We're special.

But I agree... too over the top, too obvious... which, in my experience, is a decent indicator of panic.

TheRedneck

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join