It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who mailed the bombs? An analysis

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
And the divide continues. It's like you all want to blame the other side, or at least distance yourselves from this action...by blaming the other side. Like I said yesterday, this will be, and apparently is, being convoluted so that people will believe what they want. Sad times for logic. The country as well.

Just stop.

No one here is trying to distance themselves from this action because no one here had anything to do with it!

We're all here trying to figure out WHY someone would do something like this.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   
It's this type of mentality that sends bombs.....

www.rawstory.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: pointessa

originally posted by: vinifalou
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

DO SOMETHING.

Wow!!! Hadn't seen that. You are right!! If that isn't a call to nasty action. I somehow don't think it was a demented citizen that pulled this off. But, it really defeats the point the finger at Trump thing they are trying to do.

That tweet does seem suspicious going out just a couple of days before. I am not too good with Twitter, I wonder if anyone has verified if this tweet is legitimate? Definitely an interesting twist with what occurred.

Edit add:

Added ref pic since quoted post doesn't show.
edit on 10 25 2018 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

edit on 10 25 2018 by CynConcepts because: Ugh! Trying to fix quote

edit on 10 25 2018 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

While it seems everyone has found their favorite culprit at which to point a finger. I must ask, have we all forgotten about the "deep state", and how the F B I has been shown to be involved with anti-Trump campaign from the start ??

Of course all these devices will be turned over to them for analysis and they will be the ones responsible for any further investigations.

This would appear to be a very good position for an agent to have; when you consider the current record they have had with "informants" working with domestic terrorists.

I am not saying this is the case, but what better way to continually stir the "chaos pot".

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

I agree. I just didn't want to make the call until I had more information.

Now I do.

The FBI will be investigating this quickly. It is no longer filled with political idealists. I think it is quite possible that we will get information verifying my analysis within a week or so, just in time for...

I'm not gonna say it. No sense triggering people more than they are.

TheRedneck

How do you think the FBI investigation is going to go? Lets think historically. We know they are corrupt, so there is a very real chance they played a part in this as well.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: tinymind

Have you not been reading this thread?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   
This is the kind of guy that sends bombs.....

www.rawstory.com...

or this....

www.rawstory.com...
edit on 25-10-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
It's this type of mentality that sends bombs.....

www.rawstory.com...

LOL...sounds like they were confused. A racist liberal....I thought they didnt exist?

It's like they are walking ironies! /sarc

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Two North Carolina men threatened a black GOP campaign worker Wednesday at an early voting station, reports WBTV.

Left wing?

The North Carolina Republican Party condemned the attack in statement. “The NCGOP condemns all forms of political violence and voter intimidation, no matter the source,” the Executive Director of the NCGOP said.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   

I sincerely thought I had been, but I guess I got a little behind.

So I am sure you can carry on.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

How do you think the FBI investigation is going to go? Lets think historically. We know they are corrupt, so there is a very real chance they played a part in this as well.

Given all the talk of FBI corruption, how are they to be trusted now. Or can the corruption be thrown out for now so they can be claimed to be trusted and their investigation believed.

Waiting to see how people play that one.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Ryan’s campaign website depicted him smoking from a bong and pitched his candidacy with the tagline, “Because Radical Change Requires Something Radically Different!” Oddly, although he ran as a Republican, his issues page essentially pitched a liberal platform and his most notable political activism up to that point was protesting Act 10, the GOP-backed state law undermining collective bargaining.

Get real O.

Thats some weak sauce.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   
One thing that got me as really off; Why De Niro? If they were going to go after people that harsh critics of the President and Republicans in general, why not go after Michael Moore?

Is it because if Moore was used as part of a play he wouldn't keep it quiet? Could it be that Moore doesn't have any connections to Soros, and that might be a bigger key here than anything.

***SPECULATION ONLY, SO READ IT FOR WHAT ITS WORTH***

It's an interesting idea you know. Sending bombs through the mail system in order to gain sympathy, of course in order to get that sympathy the public would have to understand that there is a real threat. Since none of these bombs have gone off (it doesn't really matter if they are weak explosive devices or not, they would have had to go off) the public doesn't see these as much of a threat. I know of only one person that has really good ideas (or in this case, a bad idea) and half-asses it thinking that doing only part of something if good enough, and has the power and resources to do something like this. So while I strongly believe that Soros has a hand in this, I think that this other person (which I will not name here, since it will instantly derail this thread) is behind the planning of this event.

***PERSONAL NOTE***

I'm glad that these "bombs" are nothing more than show pieces. I would hate to see the average postal worker, or courier getting hurt over this political stunt, which is all this is turning out to be. Disgusting showmanship at its worse.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: tinymind

I haven't forgotten the FBI... as year ago, I would have figured them prominently. However, since then, the entire leadership of the FBI has shifted... we got rid of Comey (Director), McCabe (Deputy Director), Orr, Strzok, Page, and several others. While they may still not be clean as a whistle, I figure that got most of the corruption out and scared what little is left into hiding for the time being.

They also did exactly as they were directed on the Kavanaugh investigation. I saw no indication of partisanship from the FBI on that one.

That's why I didn't consider the FBI as a potential culprit, plus the fact that they were working with Democrat interests and this is looking very poorly on the Democrats at this point.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

We know Soros and Clinton pretty much control the DNC, so moving the blame to Soros instead of the DNC isn't really much of a move.

I'm intrigued now, though... who is this person you speak of? I have a few ideas, but not sure we are thinking along the exact same lines...

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Look for parallel behavior.

The Sheila Jackson-Lee intern/fellow doxx of Republican's during Kavanaugh comes immediately to mind.
This could very well be a "rogue" (plausibly-deniable) DNC inside operation.

That, too, was stupidly done...with the perp quickly and easily caught.

This/these perps will also be quickly and easily identified and caught...as they're, most likely, already under surveillance.
edit on 25-10-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Di Nero owns some fancy restaurants, pretty easy to drop off a package.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: luthier

Sounds like a win win for Republicans.

What is new on ats is the carrying water for your favorite party on every occasion and blaming the other political party no matter what.

or if you read your posts, it's the complete opposite. But you are getting it. slowly.

bias, it's not just for breakfast anymore.

If I read my posts it's the exact opposite doesnt even make sense.

I don't work in opposites that's how you partisans work.

The default for partisans is it is the other sides fault. This is what Democrats and Republican loyalists are doing.

My opinion is the highest likelyhood is a strait up nut, or foreign operation. The nut has a high likelyhood of being very partisan.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I know one thing for sure.

All these bomb comments all over the net is blowing up the NSA servers.

It's a keyword.

edit on 25-10-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

The default for partisans is it is the other sides fault. This is what Democrats and Republican loyalists are doing.

You didn't get the memo? It's quite simple, I'll read ya the scripts.

If it turns out to be the loony lefties, they will say "Trump forced us to play dirty to save the country".

If it turns out to be a reckless righty, they will say "The left started calling for violence and someone had to check them".

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join