It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which bathroom should this person use?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Do you use disabled parking spots as well?

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: C0bzz

If he/she chooses to look like a man and respects others then he/she goes to the mens toilets and pisses in a cubicle with a shut door.

End of story and quite simple.

Lags

edit on 23-10-2018 by Lagomorphe because: Crap grammar

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Make one bathroom for EVERYONE!!! how hard can it really be?? then we can all share the same bathroom, men and woman, crazy or not.

Does the Man/woman have a problem finding a bathroom? or is it just you/everyone else that has a problem?

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

Exactly what happens in personal experience around her, bigger cities have no idea what it's like so I'll hop out the thread.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Whichever restroom isn't currently occupied by Cory Booker and some guy on his knees.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Until he and she actually surgical change those appendages

What changes about these people before or after surgery?

They look the same. They act the same. They live the same. They have the same name.

Why obsess over other peoples genitalia?

They enter the bathrooms designated for what they have between their legs.

That's not bathrooms are designated for. They're usually designated for Men and Women, not penises and vaginas.
edit on 23/10/18 by C0bzz because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: IAMNOTYOU

the way it should be lol, why I find peein in nature so satisfying.. I'm a man, I pee on bush, pretty much end of story.

link   

originally posted by: C0bzz
Which bathroom should they use?
I really don't care, just so long as they wash their hands afterwards.

link   

We were shopping at the grocery store with an obvious man wearing a frilly pink blouse about six months ago. OK, but it would have been really weird to use the bathroom with him in there.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Well if he has a vagina he will make quite a mess of the urinals peeing standing up, just a thought.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

This is a thought experiment and I am genuinely interested in that answer for the members of ATS.

This person has a vagina. Which bathroom should they use?

The mens. I would assume they've always used the mens since looking like that. Maybe you don't understand what's going on here. We don't want people choosing which bathroom they get to use. Would anybody question the person in your OP? No. So why even ask?

What we don't want is people like this going into the women's room.

Gotta admit, I had to check the date on this thread. Haven't heard about this in over a year.

link   

actually you are a bit wrong, she changed her name from Pam to Dietrich and on her license she identifies as a male. I call him/her D. lol

link   

Do you use disabled parking spots as well?

No, but I dont use womens bathrooms either.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Whichever restroom isn't currently occupied by Cory Booker and some guy on his knees.

Well, all you've done here is mixed up your politics with your homophobia. While it's handy for us to know that, you should probably stick to the Mudpit with that sort of thing.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Here ya go. I made this a few years ago when this nonsense first came about.

Good job, you went way overboard and completely missed the point to all of this. I bet you think you did a clever job though, eh?

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ALSTA
a reply to: ketsuko

Oh okay i thought they where for moms etc to be able to change dippers etc.
Ive only ever set foot in a male bathroom.

No one stops you from using them. They're for people who need a private restroom that's larger for one reason or another.

We used to take our son all the time when he was little. Sometimes, we still will if we're somewhere where we don't trust him alone in a private bathroom (really crowded venues where you can't keep an eye on the exits and wrong sex parent is with him).

But they're not exclusive to just parents with children.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

a reply to: CynConcepts

Until he and she actually surgical change those appendages

What changes about these people before or after surgery?

They look the same. They act the same. They live the same. They have the same name.

Why obsess over other peoples genitalia?

They enter the bathrooms designated for what they have between their legs.

That's not bathrooms are designated for. They're usually designated for Men and Women, not penises and vaginas.

Then why are there only urinals in the men's rooms? I guarantee you will not find one in a designated women's only bathroom.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

This is a thought experiment and I am genuinely interested in that answer for the members of ATS.

This person has a vagina. Which bathroom should they use?

I dont really care....been to enough countries and small towns that dont have separate bathrooms and never have that it really doesnt matter.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I really don't care....

Whatever one they chose to use.

If you think about it having toilets assigned to genders is a bit odd, If I go round to a friends house I don't get all upset because women folk are also using the same hole in the ground, same if I go camping or go to other countries. If your really think about the logistics of going for a piss then in any instance there isn't really much problem with what loo they use.

"ohhh but what about families" you might want to ask, again, is that really a problem when you think about it.

meh If frank wants to be Jane and Jane whats to be John but sometimes also Jane on a Wednesday sleeping with Sarah/matt then I don't care.
edit on 23-10-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   

a reply to: Brywilson2

So you're saying transgender people should be banned from using any bathrooms in public and stay at home?

Sure why not. That's the answer you were looking for when you made this thread, right?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join