It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which bathroom should this person use?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   
These two examples are very probably the most extreme ones out there. The one with the vagina should use the female toilets and the one with the penis should use the male room, the rest is just dress up with implants and hormones.
They could also get away using the other bathrooms if they weren't famous and wouldn't make a song and dance about it.

That ain't even a problem. Those two aren't the problem either. Lets face the actual problems and not sweeten it with outrageous examples.
The problem is geezers, sex offenders, rapists, just plain peeping toms or those that get a kick out of wearing lady's clothes.

Yes, I am extremely uncomfortable if I went to the loo and saw a geezer in a dress stand there. You know which kind, who are clearly male, who have a male physique and men's faces but who wear a wig and a dress.
My first thought wouldn't be "aaaw it's a transsexual woman, how lovely", it would be "snip why is there a guy dressed like a woman in here? Has nobody seen that he is clearly male? I'm alone in here with a guy".

And before you say it doesn't happen. Well it does. Last in the news the male woman rapist who said "Oi'm a woohmaan" because he wore a wig and a dress and said so.
Unfortunately his tackle and his brain still thought otherwise and raped themselves a bit through his sisterhood.

Uh-Du-uh-uh!

Yeah, I had snip happen to me criminally and excuse me if I am less naive because of that.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   
The truth is that the entire bathroom conundrum is all about perception. The subject in that picture could use a mens bathroom without drawing attention.

When an obvious Male dresses as a female and uses a womans bathroom, it makes other women uncomfortable.

A couple years ago at a rest area I saw a trucker heading inside. He had a long beard, beautiful silver gown and matching high heals.
He used the mens room.

As it should be.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I have the final solution to all this nonsense. Remove all public toilets, everywhere. No more, none. People will all be forced to wear diapers when they leave the house if they feel there may be a possibility of needing to relieve themselves.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go buy some stock in depends.
edit on 23-10-2018 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   

edit on 23-10-2018 by MarlbBlack because: (too much to drink)

edit on 23-10-2018 by MarlbBlack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: WalterTilley

How about we change all standards to suit anomaly's. I dont know, maybe somebody can create some kind of free market system where these people could run and operate their own business as they see fit? I know, I know, revolutionary thought.
edit on 10/23/2018 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: C0bzz
a reply to: Brywilson2

So you're saying transgender people should be banned from using any bathrooms in public and stay at home?

Maybe seen as its now becoming societal excepted to a degree a transgender bathroom could be built alongside the others.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: C0bzz

The one with the most children.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   

I suppose we can look at the bright side.

If you guys follow this train of logic to its logical conclusion, I will never have to hear another woman whine about the gender pay gap again because they is no measurable female gender legally anymore since the only difference between male and female according to leftist jurisprudence lies solely in the brains of the people involved.

Therefore, I suppose a man who feels he's not being paid equally can claim he's being paid like a woman or something.

link   

originally posted by: ALSTA

a reply to: Brywilson2

So you're saying transgender people should be banned from using any bathrooms in public and stay at home?

Maybe seen as its now becoming societal excepted to a degree a transgender bathroom could be built alongside the others.

We have them in many places. They're labeled "family" bathrooms so as not to single anyone out.

link   

originally posted by: TheLead
a reply to: WalterTilley

How about we change all standards to suit anomaly's. I done maybe somebody can create some kind of free market system where these people could run and operate their own business as they see fit? I know, I know, revolutionary though.

I need some clarification because I have no clue what this means and how it responds to my comment.

link   
a reply to: Grambler

But his (or her whatever I don’t care about the lingo) situation is obviously pretty unique and should not justify all of the crazy bathroom situations we have seen

Thanks for the post. What crazy bathroom situations have been seen?

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ALSTA

This is BS. Companies and/or buildings don't want to spend the extra amount on special bathrooms catering to mentally ill. Some will demand they get special rights because they are "special"...nope just sick and need help.

Does anyone understand the cost of these extra bathrooms?
edit on 23-10-2018 by CADpro because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I work with a few women the one that identifies as a man is actually a decent painter and good person.. Works pretty hard and puts the kids to shame (older woman/man) we get a long and do our jobs.. Never had a problem and I'll jump in the paint booth or poop house any day of the week with her/him..

link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Oh okay i thought they where for moms etc to be able to change dippers etc.
Ive only ever set foot in a male bathroom.

link   

Not meaning anything negitive, but the disabled toilet is a good option.

Transgender people aren't disabled. What if someone who is actually disabled had to use the bathroom?

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: CADpro
a reply to: ALSTA

This is BS. Companies and/or buildings don't want to spend the extra amount on special bathrooms catering to mentally ill. Some will demand they get special rights because they are "special"...nope just sick and need help.

Does anyone understand the cost of these extra bathrooms?

Look between you me and the gatepost i couldnt agree more, but im trying to earn stars here.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: peskyhumans

originally posted by: wheresthebody
I applaud your efforts, but this is basically like showing card tricks to a dog.

^^^

The OP wants a knee-jerk reaction based on anger.

You shouldn't feel anger. You should feel compassion for the mentally deranged. The OP provided us with examples of people who need medication and counseling and aren't getting it.

Gender dysphoria is indeed a mental illness. The treatment is counselling and in some cases transition.

These people are actually those who have received treatment in the form of medication and counseling. Technically, if gender dysphoria is no longer an issue in their lives and they become happy and productive members of society, then they are no longer suffer from any mental illness.

Thanks for agreeing with me, appreciate it.

edit on 23/10/18 by C0bzz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Transgender people aren't disabled. What if someone who is actually disabled had to use the bathroom?

Well if their not disabled what are they?, so other disabled can wait their turn just like anyone else.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   

What if 3 disabled people need the toilet?
Guess they will just have to wait a minute.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   

I'll say she doesn't look anything like that though lol, more like Wolverines old german short grandpa.. has the chops and all..

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join