It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which bathroom should this person use?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: C0bzz

Should lesbians use the female toilets , I mean there's a risk there too ... No ?

No. Women do not have the same propensity for sexual crimes and violence that men do. Virtually every woman has been treated inappropriately by men... Very very few women have been treated inappropriately by a lesbian.

And statistically speaking, Male Identified Trans may be the most violent and abusive as a group.

Transwomen and Sexualized Violence

Statistics Show the Difference in Rates of Violent Crimes Against Women Committed by ‘Transwomen’ Versus Non-Transgender Males

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Going into a baby changing facility without a kid through does indeed raise some eyebrows.

Don't know what its like where you hail from but over here they are notorious for being used by junkies to cook up.

Nothing worse than taking your baby to be changed only to find burnt smack residue and used drug paraphernalia all over the place.

edit on 23-10-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

That ain't even a problem. Those two aren't the problem either. Lets face the actual problems and not sweeten it with outrageous examples.

Okay.

The problem is geezers, sex offenders, rapists, just plain peeping toms or those that get a kick out of wearing lady's clothes.

You realize the average transgender person isn't a geezer, sex offender, rapist, or a peeping tom who gets a kick out of wearing lay's clothes? They're usually, except if we use outrageous examples like you just did, otherwise perfectly normal people.

And sex offenders, rapists, peeping toms all engage in behavior which breaks the law already and will probably continue to do so even if you create a law which screw over your average transgender person.

It's a bit like banning guns from normal americans really.

link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Whichever restroom isn't currently occupied by Cory Booker and some guy on his knees.

Well, all you've done here is mixed up your politics with your homophobia. While it's handy for us to know that, you should probably stick to the Mudpit with that sort of thing.

Awww...you're upset I mentioned the current Cory Booker sexual assault allegation...and want to call me a name.

Sorry I triggered you.

link   

I hear this place has the appropriate bathrooms facilities for people that genuinely believe they are something they are not in our scientifically observable accepted reality.

I believe this guy is visiting those same bathroom facility.

edit on 011031America/ChicagoTue, 23 Oct 2018 09:01:12 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

knew a dude that got raped by two bigger women, we called him snaggle tooth cuz they broke one of his teeth. not really funny of course but just wanted to throw that out there.
edit on 23-10-2018 by MarlbBlack because: (no reason given)

link   

This person has a vagina. Which bathroom should they use?

They look male. Use the men's room and a stall. Lock the stall door and don't brag about it.

Damn, that was easy!

TheRedneck

link   

originally posted by: TheLead

If you look that much like a dude use the mens. Have people never realized bathrooms have "private" stalls? General rule of thumb go by genetalia, if you look that much like the opposite sex you should probably use the one that people would expect you to be in. I say the people who have such an issue determining which bathroom suits them should start a go find me to make all bathrooms private, problem solved.

HAHA you think men are bad? I used to clean at a health club and the womens was always much worse, and the men's had about 2x the traffic.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Can't have it both ways, there are good and bad people of both sex and Woman have just as much propensity to commit sexual offenses as Men do, else there goes any equality out the window.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I suppose we can look at the bright side.

If you guys follow this train of logic to its logical conclusion, I will never have to hear another woman whine about the gender pay gap again because they is no measurable female gender legally anymore since the only difference between male and female according to leftist jurisprudence lies solely in the brains of the people involved.

Therefore, I suppose a man who feels he's not being paid equally can claim he's being paid like a woman or something.

Gender transition is never something that anyone takes lightly and it never has and never will be easy. What you have mentioned is an absurd strawman.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

This thread wasn't meant for anything other than a "gotcha" thread. It didn't work though.

link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

very well said lol. s'not hard.

link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

If he/she chooses to look like a man and respects others then he/she goes to the mens toilets and pisses in a cubicle with a shut door.

End of story and quite simple.

Lags

Finally some common sense!

And that's exactly what 99% of transgender people are like!
edit on 23/10/18 by C0bzz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Well if they know what they are and ken what they look like there should be no issue as to which WC they care to use.

Simple.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarlbBlack

new a dude that got raped by two bigger women, we called him snaggle tooth cuz they broke one of his teeth. not really funny of course but just wanted to throw that out there.

I cringed as I read that! Sadly, I'm sure such instances exist... But far less often. Nevertheless, it's the exception that proves the rule, eh?

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Whichever one they choose I suppose.

The issue with the bathroom is people who want to scream and announce it to the world while they go. For decades no one paid attention...until someone demanded attention.

That right there is your answer, who cares just shut up about it and no one will say Jack sheit about it

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

Whichever restroom isn't currently occupied by Cory Booker and some guy on his knees.

Well, all you've done here is mixed up your politics with your homophobia. While it's handy for us to know that, you should probably stick to the Mudpit with that sort of thing.

Awww...you're upset I mentioned the current Cory Booker sexual assault allegation...and want to call me a name.
Sorry I triggered you.

No, it's a simple thing. ATS is going to crap because a few too many people coarsen the dialogue across the boards. You wanna trash talk, there's a place for it. So use it.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Can't have it both ways, there are good and bad people of both sex and Woman have just as much propensity to commit sexual offenses as Men do, else there goes any equality out the window.

If that were true, the documentation and statistical analysis would reflect the same. It doesn't. As the links I provided clearly demonstrate.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I'll bet a good deal of $$ that there are plenty of guys who have a more "feminine" body (and even a feminine &"attractive" face) than many women - feminine meaning curve (with clothes on, stuffed bra), nice legs, makeup & maybe wig/hair did, etc. I've seen a few too many like this that the only thing that gave them away was their square shoulders or an adam's apple. This seems to be more common in SE Asian countries (Thailand, malasia, phillipines, etc) and some latin american countries - and then there are also some in India but with a population that size, you'd expect to have at least a few maybe..

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

This person has a vagina. Which bathroom should they use?

They look male. Use the men's room and a stall. Lock the stall door and don't brag about it.

Damn, that was easy!

TheRedneck

How dare you!!!! This isn't about common sense this is about you MUST ACCEPT my TOLERANCE.

I wonder why there are no protest for people that feel they are werewolf .
Should this person be let go?

Shouldn't we be tolerant of his way of life as a werewolf as he associates as one?

edit on 031031America/ChicagoTue, 23 Oct 2018 09:03:49 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join