It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which bathroom should this person use?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: C0bzz

Why are you posting a picture showing that woman's nipples? Isn't that against the T&C?

link   
a reply to: darepairman

I go to the toilet to pee or crap and hardly notice as to the others who i assume are there to do the same.

If you are a woman, dressed as a woman or associated with that identity, you use the women's toilet, and if you are a man you use the man's toilet.

God knows where the mystery resides to be honest, the fact of the matter is its nothing more than attention seeking really.

You don't know what toilet to use probably best to stay home and use your own. LoL
edit on 23-10-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Boadicea

It was pretty strange because I've never known someone that it's happened to, nonetheless you are correct. Just wanted to shout it out there, haven't seen him in about 10 years or so you could tell it haunted him.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

I hear this place has the appropriate bathrooms facilities for people that genuinely believe they are something they are not in our scientifically observable accepted reality.

I believe this guy is visiting those same bathroom facility.

You might just run into a Weiner while there, an Anthony.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Ya that's what I go there for, I have never looked into a stall to see how the other guy is set up and I don't know anybody who does.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

You might just run into a Weiner while there, an Anthony.

Not likely, I'm over the age of consent and male

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Most people in the United States are too uptight to share a bathroom with anyone, let alone someone who looks like a member of a different gender.

Why not just make single occupancy restrooms? Problem solved.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Personally I say who cares, because I know this much. I don't care what I look like, what parts I have, if I gotta go, I'm using whatever bathroom is available to me.

I'm under the impression if someone is going to harm me in a bathroom then they are going to do it regardless of their appearance, regardless of what bathroom I'm in.

-Alee

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Dude, that's just wrong... oh, wait, California... NM, makes sense now.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
Good job, you went way overboard and completely missed the point to all of this. I bet you think you did a clever job though, eh?

No I didn't. You all constantly insist that the sexual organ that you're born with specifies your gender, and you should use that bathroom. It's probably been several hundreds of times on this site.

link   
a reply to: LSU2018

What we don't want is people like this going into the women's room.

Transgender people usually want to live as the opposite gender they were assigned at birth. This typically involves the use of medical treatments, clothing, hairstyles and pharmaceuticals to "pass".

What you posted was a man in a wig. I used google image search to find the source of the image and various pages came up for transvestites and crossdressers.

Let me give you with some definitions here.

crossdresser - A man who likes to dress up as a women for kicks, often sexual. Sometimes this is done in a way which is merely a parody of femininity (as you posted).

transvestite - Outdated term, now usually refers to a man who likes to dress up as a women for kicks, often sexual. Sometimes this is done in a way which is merely a parody of femininity (as you posted).

transgender - A person who lives as the opposite gender as they were assigned at birth.

When transgender people transition, they seek counselling and medical treatments such as hormones and facial hair removal. Typically transgender people transition because of gender dysphoria, which is a mental disorder, which puts these people under distress. "Gate-keepers" exist already to access medical treatments and get changes to identification.

Thus crossdressers and transvestites are not the same as transgender people. Regardless of how you treat transgender people, it will still be unacceptable for a crossdresser to use the bathroom of the gender they are dressed as for kicks.

link   

originally posted by: IAMNOTYOU

Make one bathroom for EVERYONE!!! how hard can it really be?? then we can all share the same bathroom, men and woman, crazy or not.

Does the Man/woman have a problem finding a bathroom? or is it just you/everyone else that has a problem?

Lets compromise... I think we should have three bathrooms at every location. Men, Women, and Liberals.

Since liberals want every Tom, Dick, and Janie to use whatever suits their mind, they can use the liberal bathroom. Everyone else can use the one they've always used.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: C0bzz
a reply to: Brywilson2

So you're saying transgender people should be banned from using any bathrooms in public and stay at home?

Sure why not. That's the answer you were looking for when you made this thread, right?

Nope. Actually it was suggested to me that it was the answer I would get, but I wanted to see for myself. I was surprised there are many reasonable answers in this thread.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   
If people didn't advertise their issues it wouldn't be an issue.

They used to lock them up

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Neither of your source is credible, "Transgender fetish" don't real.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell

Or stone them. (meaning that is what they used to do).

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: C0bzz
a reply to: CynConcepts

They're usually designated for Men and Women, not penises and vaginas.

Uhh...

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I hear this place has the appropriate bathrooms facilities for people that genuinely believe they are something they are not in our scientifically observable accepted reality.

Transgender people are typically those who suffer from gender dysphoria and have decided to transition as a way to reduce it. If they transition and gender dysphoria is cured, then I don't think they should be considered mentally ill, unless they have other issues.

Therefore, throwing them in the "mental hospital" is completely absurd and disgusting.

I believe this guy is visiting those same bathroom facility.

Yes, because he killed a person. Do not compare transgender people to killers, it's disgusting.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: darepairman

Fact is anybody hanging around toilets for any other purpose than taking a crap or washing there hands is obviously in the wrong place.

I'm just happy if the bogs clean never mind the clientele to be honest.

edit on 23-10-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I have reported my own post for showing a "womans" nipples, thanks for remaining viglent against this absurd violation of our beloved terms and conditions.

a reply to: mikell

Why are transgender people going to "advertise" their issues. "Passing" is the goal for most.

And yes, they used to be locked up. As were gay people.
edit on 23/10/18 by C0bzz because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join