It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did YouTube go down to erase a livestream of an object hitting the moon?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+45 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Time for a good old conspiracy.

This is a rumor, there is no proof, only speculation. Ordinarily I'd dismiss such claims except in this instance there appears to be an amazing capture of another event, by a 3rd party, around the same time and this event appears to be related to the impact.

The rumor - YT went down so as to erase a livestream video of the moon showing a massive object impacting the moon, this video apparently started seriously trending with thousands of views within minutes. At the same time, another person captured what he called a fleet of UFOs heading in the same direction as the moon around the same time.

Here is the video which brings the whole rumor together, this bloke is ex-US military and has a very popular YT channel, his commentary speaks for itself.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Why not take only the channel or the videos down then?

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   
The objects in the video called "UFO Fleet" look like meteor fragments. There is going to be a meteor shower this weekend, and every day the earth is bombarded with fragments/particles that are large enough to be seen before burning up in the atmosphere. Perhaps there were some early arrivals from the Orionid shower event, which are apparently fragments of Halley's comet.

ETA: Youtube is STILL experiencing outages in many locations. This would lead me to believe that this was a technical issue and not a vast conspiracy to hide an alien invasion, darn. Here is the: YOUTUBE OUTAGE MAP
edit on 10172018 by seattlerat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   
He described a massive object hitting the moon and ejecting pieces of it .

If that’s true everyone should keep their eye to the sky. There should be one hell of a meteor shower in the next few days.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Reminds me of when the alien picture came out that was making people “throw up” and shut that site down. 4Chan I think. Been awhile but same scenario and speculation.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

I guess if it were true it would be conceivably because they were afraid of replication elsewhere, so shut it all down until they had a fix.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

Why not take only the channel or the videos down then?

In the video, he talks about ICANN and them gaining full access to change DNS keys, effectively taking control of all the major platforms. Dr Carol Rosins false-flag alien invasion gets a mention too.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I hope its true. I am ready to meet our overlords.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Should have been back on page 1 but...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Look at his eyes,
Dude man looks stoned.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   
If so many people saw this on a live stream, shouldn't there be more talk of it today?

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Theywere more interested in a Saudi murder than Omani-an currency?

In 1970, the rial Saidi (not to be confused with Saudi riyal) was made the currency of Oman.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Good grief, I hope the aliens don't wipe us all out... Hopefully he is right about it being a fake invasion then only millions will die instead of billions or everyone.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Has there been any official explanation for the outage? Google only has 20+ hour old news reports in search results.

The moon gets hit all the time, no atmosphere, just look at the surface. Why would they need to scrub video of a meteor impact? Unless...something like a spacecraft crashed into the moon, that would be an interesting possibility.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Hmmm....Maybe Trump does have a space force.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Maybe it was a space x fleet, crashing and burning into the moon.

Seems to be musks mo lately.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I'm just going to pretend this is true because I need some excitement in my life.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium

Look at his eyes,
Dude man looks stoned.

And???

It is still a cool video and a great idea.
Come on quad.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I mean really?
The dude going woah in the background over something blurry flying in space which is where things fly.
I got nothing. CT's and the logic jumps will never fail to amaze me.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
Maybe it was a space x fleet, crashing and burning into the moon.

Seems to be musks mo lately.

Or it could be Space Force defending from an invasion. It seems someone on earth has the technology.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join