It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did YouTube go down to erase a livestream of an object hitting the moon?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
So not one person here has speculated that THE VIDEO THAT SHUT DOWN YOUTUBE COULD HAVE BEEN WHAT SHUT DOWN SUNSPOT?

A solar observatory that can photograph the sun can photograph the Moon just as well. Maybe they filmed what they saw and it took them this long to leak it?

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
There are many websites a video could be sent to for hosting.

Send it to several before public release to prevent one shut down from stopping it.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   
This guy is getting WAAAY to much attention for nothing. 15 mins and he's gone. Bets?

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   
A fake alien invasion would have to have some serious props to simulate alien beings and machines.

As well would need sacrifices, False Flag attacks on humans (maybe 911 type) events.

I mean, think about it, IF 911 wasn’t the government the only other explanation would be aliens since we know damn well it wasn’t these terrorists of al-Qaida.

Indeed, the proof that 911 wasn’t these simple-minded terrorists is the way some kind of technology obliterated the buildings 1, 2, and 7...Oh, and of course building 5, some of the Pentagon.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft>>> ,I didn't notice any Youtube downtime although I heard others talking about it. What I have noticed is that political ads have started big time. All pro democrat and anti republican and they're aimed at my local districts. Yeah.... good way to push a candidate is to have ads for them slow down your viewing when you hate ads already.

edit on 19-10-2018 by Dutchowl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

It is similar.
During the 1938 replay of the HG Wells classic the music program was interrupted with news broadcasts.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
seriously? youtube goes down for a update and everyone flips out?

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

This virtual thread has been going on since September, there are many supporting threads.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Thousands of amateur astronomers out there,check any astronomer forum you find.not a single word on something hitting the moon.....

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Full o' poop. IMO. Too many people watch the moon. I think there'd be more than one video, and way too many reports. Besides, wouldn't the original up-loader still have the data to re-upload? Or, wouldn't it have been downloaded, due to the nature of the supposed event? I know I'd download that, snip-snap.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spader

The moon is probably the most observed object on or off the earth at any given time. I dont think the PTB have the juice to shut the whole worlds mouth up.

If they did I would sell my soul to them if they could do something about my wife.

And yet not one decent picture of anything including lunar landing sites has ever been seen.

Funny stuff..

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

The moon is probably the most observed object on or off the earth at any given time. I dont think the PTB have the juice to shut the whole worlds mouth up.

If they did I would sell my soul to them if they could do something about my wife.

And yet not one decent picture of anything including lunar landing sites has ever been seen.

Funny stuff..

There are plenty of decent photographs of the lunar landing sites taken by several countries. No-one appointed you the arbiter of quality standards.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: OneBigMonkeyToo

Prove it.

(I mean the "no one" part)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Prove it.

Fair point. As soon as I see a certificate appointing him as official arbiter of quality standards, ideally correctly spelt, not hand-written, in one colour, not a mixture of capitals and lower case and with the minimum of exclamation marks I will happily withdraw my hitherto baseless accusation.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: OneBigMonkeyToo

originally posted by: Phage

Prove it.

Fair point. As soon as I see a certificate appointing him as official arbiter of quality standards, ideally correctly spelt, not hand-written, in one colour, not a mixture of capitals and lower case and with the minimum of exclamation marks I will happily withdraw my hitherto baseless accusation.

Don’t forget the semen sample in triplicate.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 03:44 AM
link   
So we have a highly focused camera from earth onto a celestial object, and one might not think that it was something earthbound that went in front of that camera..........at a highly focused level?

Like a bug........

Or anything else?

No offense but i see the same squigglies in my eye a times.......

IS that not plausible

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask
Yeah. But things do hit the Moon from time to time.
phys.org...

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

Funny stuff..

You wouldn't know what a good image was even if it ran up and kicked you in the Gnads

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

That would make it more suspicious than saying the whole of YouTube had a fault.

Just a guess

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

Really do you think it has the same equipment

The Moon is the most watched object in the night sky HUNDREDS of people would have seen an event like that.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join