It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Who Are They and Where Are They Now

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Thanks for bringing me up to speed. I watched both videos. I was already pretty familiar with plate tectonics and Velikovsky. The ECD idea is new to me.

The thing with Hapgood is his focus upon electromagnetic influences in the crust. We know the earth rotates and there is surface tension. When I look at a picture of how magnetic north migrates from the Hudson Bay going through the Arctic to somewhere in Siberia, I think this must be significant. None of these theories take that into account. Isn't this magnetic field produced by rotation of the earth and thus related to the position of true north? If it moves, the earth must adjust.

I will think about your concepts on South America. The South Atlantic Anomaly just below Brazil comes to mind here. This area of weakened gravity is very interesting to me. South Atlantic Anomaly: Study reveals magnetic pole ‘wobble’ has been growing for 1000 years
edit on 19-10-2018 by toms54 because: spelling

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Sorry Lab I wasn't asking a question of you but one4 all, my apologies for not making it clearer.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Hanslune

Enjoy, hey I did have head injury's at the time and have always been religious.
But remember none of us are superior to anyone else, we all have our opinion's and life experiences many of which are subjective to ourselves and if we then tell other's of them they as we say over here in the UK look at us as if we have two head's.
And some of us just may be away with the fairy's as well also say over here, nut's, cracker's, two sheet's to the wind you get my drift.

Just for you.

Love that song ha.

edit on 19-10-2018 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hanslune

Sorry Lab I wasn't asking a question of you but one4 all, my apologies for not making it clearer.

Seriously though it would have been apt.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
a reply to: toysforadults

Except that humanity may be far older than that, look up man as old as Coal in the net, more likely if they were real they dumbed down the human's to make them into slaves - the neanderthal's were human's whom degenerated hiding from the invaders in caves and the cromagnon's were survivors whom escaped to the jungles.
Just as plausible as the idea that aliens created human's when in fact some of those aliens' are by all accounts human's themselves perhaps originating from colonies that began right here long long ago in a galaxy very close to us.

OR it's is all wrong and God created us and god is REAL he is a spirit IE a higher dimensional being and he has angels of many types including some that are by all account's more or less human's - the watchers ie the Sumerian god's whom were punished and banished by Yahweh for there crimes, hell if you believe the claim's that the Sumerians were talking about the same being's then just as the bible say's they were cruel, mated with human woman creating hybrid being's and when there leader became annoyed because the human's were making too much noise Drawing attention to what he was doing here and was not supposed to he tried to wipe them out.
There ark by the way was a coracle not the ark of the old testament of Noah so there Noah was not the same Noah as the old testament Noah.
Coracles are Round this is Not round.

I saw this in a vision, it had white hull, was low in the water and it had a door and two window's at the front of the house like structure on top of it that seemed to be filled with a terrifying darkness.
Under his shadow shalt thou shelter.
It was as if I was seeing through what I can only call the eye's of a dead man, the water was low the sky was grey and raining and ominously overcast and the ark floated past right close very fast almost as if it was powered but hey it was just a vision probably brought on by deep stress - I also saw a ladder reaching up with no top in a dark place, the rung's and stay's were as if one piece of wood a tree grown in that very shape with knot's were branches may once have been and no bark it's wood silvery and hard as iron but cracked along the grain with fine crack's.

This is interesting even if I don't believe this idea, still imagine tree's this big.

There is a theory that we have a collective consciousness or at least unconsciousness and that we are creating our own reality around us as our consciousness warp's space and time to what we are in part projecting outward upon it, if so then maybe sometimes elements of another reality pierce the fog that blind's us and hint at a much grander reality beyond our blindness.

Two groups of humans who mate and catalyse HYBRID VIGOR....are two species from different timelines...one Species is evolving normally and one is an off-shoot that has deadended.....unique dynamic when you break it down....and try to explain how it is possible.
...only 2 timelines support this fact....so...how does this work with humans and with the big cats....how to we get Speces representatives from 2 different timelines together mating and reproducing GIANTS
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

They are Still here . They Live Deep Underground in the Earth . They are Not Human Anymore , they Evolved Beyond that .

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

You are talking of reality merging.
The same phenomena which explains many cases of genuine so called mandela affect.
It happens when two very close reality's merge together and only parts of the two previous time line's remain intact.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   
pi-
+
+p 60
7415ù

originally posted by: LABTECH767

You are talking of reality merging.
The same phenomena which explains many cases of genuine so called mandela affect.
It happens when two very close reality's merge together and only parts of the two previous time line's remain intact.

Yes in a way that I haven't considered relevant …..precisely...…...however being concerned with not drowning burning or being poisoned by gas or torn asunder by 300mph winds I haven't really given much thought to the semi-esoteric although this is not an esoteric topic IMHO ...you are on a solid point.....the Cyclical nature of the VGCDW Model...dictates that humanities history is not one straight linear easily readable line...nope...our species history is a series of circular records lain atop one another .....nolagirlatheart.files.wordpress.com... every so often shaken and stirred.i.pinimg.com...

The Neflon or Giants weren't forever inexplicable...ironically they say all will be revealed during the end times....lol...its not really funny but in a way it is funny/ironic to see so many truths being squeezed out of certain books which are also so full of blatant lies and misdirects.
edit on 20-10-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

If they are still biological by nature i would love to know how the content with the extreme pressure and heat present deep underground?

How deep are we talking?

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

" extreme pressure and heat present deep underground? "

Did you Learn that Fiction in School ? .....Hmm....

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I did indeed, i learned quite a few things in school.

Probably nowhere near enough but the fact of the matter is that's what college and university were for.

You do realize that we have deep mines and boreholes that prove the conditions below our feet?

www.mining-technology.com... Deepmines

en.wikipedia.org... Kola Superdeep Borehole

Hmmm, if there is life down there its nothing like our own and would probably resemble the organisms that thrive around the hydrothermal vents or the like on our deep ocean floors.

edit on 21-10-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Think about it....lol...how much global infrastructure exists for electricity and power....LMAO...but we dont need it....and we would never install self-destruct devices in 99.99999% of what we call technology....nd there are hundreds of millions of ME devices around today without self-destruct devices.

You've clearly not understood what I was saying. The ME is most certainly NOT a straightforward electrical device in any way remotely similar to our modern day electrical items. And of course everyone knows we don't install self-destruct chips in our own ordinary modern technology. Except for special circumstances when we need such for the purposes of covert espionage, whether nationally-led or corporately-led. In those circumstances, we most certainly do incorporate technological self-destruct mechanisms. But come on, I mean, seriously - how on Earth did you think I was referring to a sodding modern day 'laptop'..?! I was referring to an espionage device pa excellence, in the most original case of the context - the 'ME', which would appear to be a civilisation management & resource acquisition [ground/ sea/ air] scanning system**. Designed by a people who were very able to utilise electrical energy directly from the aether, meaning everything was automatically connected despite no physical connections. No wires or underground cabling required. They probably used a sort of 3D printer for basic food & water supplies - other than that, it's unlikely that they needed much more in the way of technology, except perhaps for weaponry or personal protection items. All of which, in light of the interactions ongoing with the native/ slave races, would be tuned ready for self-destruction in the event that the item fell into the wrong hands. One can envision a wide-ranging acoustic weapon which can be aimed at a general location somewhere on Earth, so as to trigger self-destruct sequences in lost or stolen technology, or in the event of a coup, or natural disaster, etc.

**Why? ALL THE GOLD IN THE WORLD. & SILVER TOO. & minerals, gems, oil, coal, potable water sources, etc. Everything you need so as to set up a fiat monetary system which would generate a debt bondage underclass slave civilisation - eventually refining it to such a degree of sophistication that the slaves become happy & satisfied with the scraps from the table, and don't even shrug their shoulders at a gross injustice unfolding right under their noses, so as to save their own skin.

To be honest you haven't been weaned in the conspiracy community nursery as yet - it will probably be a couple of years before you understand enough to properly interpret what I was getting at in that post. For the TLDR rundown, just be advised that an interference grating can be connected to the ability to project holographically the information giving a certain image, and there's every possibility that those ancient ones had the ability to form password protections on their highest importance & most dangerous technological devices, based on essentially non-material, 'spiritual' identification processes.

And yes, it's 100% likely that the 'master race' which controlled the ancient civilisation on Earth, built sophisticated self-destruct mechanisms into ALL their handheld & ground installation technology, so that it could be destroyed at a distance if necessary, preventing it from falling into the hands of the slaves in future times.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment

Think about it....lol...how much global infrastructure exists for electricity and power....LMAO...but we dont need it....and we would never install self-destruct devices in 99.99999% of what we call technology....nd there are hundreds of millions of ME devices around today without self-destruct devices.

You've clearly not understood what I was saying. The ME is most certainly NOT a straightforward electrical device in any way remotely similar to our modern day electrical items. And of course everyone knows we don't install self-destruct chips in our own ordinary modern technology. Except for special circumstances when we need such for the purposes of covert espionage, whether nationally-led or corporately-led. In those circumstances, we most certainly do incorporate technological self-destruct mechanisms. But come on, I mean, seriously - how on Earth did you think I was referring to a sodding modern day 'laptop'..?! I was referring to an espionage device pa excellence, in the most original case of the context - the 'ME', which would appear to be a civilisation management & resource acquisition [ground/ sea/ air] scanning system**. Designed by a people who were very able to utilise electrical energy directly from the aether, meaning everything was automatically connected despite no physical connections. No wires or underground cabling required. They probably used a sort of 3D printer for basic food & water supplies - other than that, it's unlikely that they needed much more in the way of technology, except perhaps for weaponry or personal protection items. All of which, in light of the interactions ongoing with the native/ slave races, would be tuned ready for self-destruction in the event that the item fell into the wrong hands. One can envision a wide-ranging acoustic weapon which can be aimed at a general location somewhere on Earth, so as to trigger self-destruct sequences in lost or stolen technology, or in the event of a coup, or natural disaster, etc.

**Why? ALL THE GOLD IN THE WORLD. & SILVER TOO. & minerals, gems, oil, coal, potable water sources, etc. Everything you need so as to set up a fiat monetary system which would generate a debt bondage underclass slave civilisation - eventually refining it to such a degree of sophistication that the slaves become happy & satisfied with the scraps from the table, and don't even shrug their shoulders at a gross injustice unfolding right under their noses, so as to save their own skin.

To be honest you haven't been weaned in the conspiracy community nursery as yet - it will probably be a couple of years before you understand enough to properly interpret what I was getting at in that post. For the TLDR rundown, just be advised that an interference grating can be connected to the ability to project holographically the information giving a certain image, and there's every possibility that those ancient ones had the ability to form password protections on their highest importance & most dangerous technological devices, based on essentially non-material, 'spiritual' identification processes.

And yes, it's 100% likely that the 'master race' which controlled the ancient civilisation on Earth, built sophisticated self-destruct mechanisms into ALL their handheld & ground installation technology, so that it could be destroyed at a distance if necessary, preventing it from falling into the hands of the slaves in future times.

I am afraid that you have not only already been weaned off of the Conspiracy Nursery level topics and are now playing with the big dogs....and like they say.. if you want to pay with the Big Dogs you have to learn to tinkle in the tall grass.....

You are a few levels behind so I will be gentle ok....first off don't get hung up on technology in terms of complexity....look at it as more of a conceptual thing....because Lobsang all is not as it seem the Powers That Be have raised you and your generation and have hand-fed them what they have chosen....even those like yourself who rise to the top to ask what seem like top-o-the-heap questions.

1.bp.blogspot.com...

Kiddo its time you grew up.
www.htdignam.com...

I am being gentle so relax and you will learn....struggle and you will lock yourself into a self-catalysed paralysis...this topic is like a ….possibilitychange.com...

Gentic markers akin to fingerprints but resonance based made them able to lock others out of using the technology based upon DNA and genetics....you might see the tech and might even steal it but unless you carrythe DNA and genetic resonance markers of the creators it will be useless to you until you can master and understand resonance and if you have done that ...well look up the word redundant.

I would not worry to much if I left my laptop with a Tribe of Pygmies in the Amazon....in all likelyhood they would worship it and hide it in a cave somewhere ..see where I am going with this....lol....it would self destruct as soon as I walked away from it...for wthout knowledge it would be nothing but a piece of junk to anyone finding it...and nothing lasts forever....except for Pyramids and stone structures...see where we are going with this.

edit on 21-10-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: SlapMonkey

They are Still here . They Live Deep Underground in the Earth . They are Not Human Anymore , they Evolved Beyond that .

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence." -- Senor Sagan

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

12,000 years is not long enough ago that everything would disappear.

Well, to be fair, if there was an advanced ancient people (or even the dreaded "alien" word...) who built the pyramids for electrical power, who is to say that their civilization had to be right next to the power plant? If it was energy transmitted across the glove wirelessly, as some (what I see as) crazy theories speculate, the evidence of the society that used said structures could be anywhere.

And there's no telling what cataclysms could have happened since then. There is obvious evidence of either prolonged massive flooding or even longer periods of heavy rainfall on the Giza Plateau, so it's possible that, couple with how close the Nile river most likely was back in the day, that said evidence could have been washed away and covered over with silt many times over.

12,000 years really is a long time--I mean, a lot can happen, even in that region, in that amount of time. Let's consider this:

A timeline of Sahara occupation [See Map]:
    •22,000 to 10,500 years ago: The Sahara was devoid of any human occupation outside the Nile Valley and extended 250 miles further south than it does today.

•10,500 to 9,000 years ago: Monsoon rains begin sweeping into the Sahara, transforming the region into a habitable area swiftly settled by Nile Valley dwellers.

•9,000 to 7,300 years ago: Continued rains, vegetation growth, and animal migrations lead to well established human settlements, including the introduction of domesticated livestock such as sheep and goats.

•7,300 to 5,500 years ago: Retreating monsoonal rains initiate desiccation in the Egyptian Sahara, prompting humans to move to remaining habitable niches in Sudanese Sahara. The end of the rains and return of desert conditions throughout the Sahara after 5,500 coincides with population return to the Nile Valley and the beginning of pharaonic society.

LiveScience (an older article, but I haven't heard much change in this timeline)

So, in the span of 1,500 years we see a sprawling desert turned into habitable land due to increased rainfalls. This lasts for another 1,700 years, allowing even animals like giraffes to migrate into the area because of the supply of flora that existed.

And then, over the span of 1,800 years, the desert was once again on a path of return, and after 5,500 BCE, settlers began retreating to the Nile Valley once again (coinciding with the rise of the Ancient Egyptian culture that we now know).

So, in the span of 5,000-6,000 years, a desert became habitable grassland with abundant flora and faun, and returned to the desert once again.

A lot can happen in twice as many years, so to say that 12,000 years is not long enough to remove evidence of an advanced civilization--I just don't buy into that rationale. We still have plenty of time to search for an find remaining evidence, and all it takes is one chance discovery.

What I suspect happened is that those who were the most civilized got wiped out with the rising water. Those who were left were largely the primitive tribes who knew how to survive without civilization. If the same sort of thing happened today, it is the tribal peoples who would survive, not those who live in New York City. The few "in the know" who survived simply could not reboot civilization, hence we basically started over.

This, however, does have merit...and is a sad reminder as to where our "civilized" society will end up come nature's wrath one day.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey
A lot can happen in twice as many years, so to say that 12,000 years is not long enough to remove evidence of an advanced civilization--I just don't buy into that rationale. We still have plenty of time to search for an find remaining evidence, and all it takes is one chance discovery.

Maybe it would be different if there was a catastrophe that left a city isolated or untouched for a long time, but people in general have a way of moving into old cities and tearing them down and rebuilding on top of them so that what was there before is either buried or destroyed either to re-purpose the materials or to wipe the memory of an enemy from history. Even in my short life on Earth, I have seen entire sections of towns I grew up in completely change. I've seem huge buildings crushed into rubble. Streets and freeways carved into neighborhoods. And then there are the floods and other natural destruction events.

But I guess this is Graham Hancock's entire thesis. That the fragments of these civilizations still exist, but their context is gone. I'm just wondering if along with the big carved rocks and standing stones, some kind of cultural or social fragments still exist in a form like a secret society, who have always known the true history but have kept it to themselves because the general public doesn't want to hear about it and those in power have used this knowledge to gain a lot of wealth and influence.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Yeah, I wonder that, too, and if not, are there fragments of the overall truth scattered throughout the oral histories of ancient cultures?

I do tend to think so--while I'm in no way a believer in the Bible as a historical (or even supernatural) document, like all other mythos, I think that there is some truth to some things in it. A big one being the "global" flood, which most of the larger ancient cultures have a memory of happening. Another could be the Tower of Babel story, where "God" confused languages and spread people out across the earth (this could be a remembrance of catastrophic events that split up relatively close cultures and allowed/forced them to evolve independently long enough to be noticeably different by the time that they reconnected.

Anyhoo, it's great to think about, and I truly wish that we had a better, more thorough understanding of the history of humankind and other species that came before us.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey
Anyhoo, it's great to think about, and I truly wish that we had a better, more thorough understanding of the history of humankind and other species that came before us.

It's just hard to imagine that there were people running around the planet for thousands of years who were every bit as smart as we are now, but in all that time the best they could do is hunt and gather and make mud huts and drawings of buffalo on cave walls.

I like to give my old ancestors the benefit of the doubt that they had the will and the know-how to organize and start farming and build impressive structures with the few people there were around. But you build your city near a shoreline or in view of a glacier that's a couple miles high and there's not going to be a whole lot left to tell your story once everything goes to hell in a handbasket. Bits and pieces. Huge rocks too big to repurpose. A secret society of people who still had the knowledge even though most of the rest of society was wiped out.

The hard part is identifying the fragments and figuring out the historical context they fit into. But hey, that's what anthro- archeo- astroarcheologists are paid the big bucks for, right?
edit on 22-10-2018 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
The Vlar Global Continental Displacement Wave Model shows how and why we see different fractions of many many different Civilisations INTERMINGLED...and conventional methods of dating doesn't work because in some instances specific areas of geography may remain virtually unchanged while others are buried under kms of overburden several times over then shaken and stirred.Two artifacts from a disappeared Civilisation can be found one under 2-3 km of earth and stone and one atop a Mountain both artifactsthe same manufacture date....one Earth Cycle later the item atop the mountain will show 3657 years worth of ageing and erosion ect….the item 2-3 km under the Earth will appear to be MILLIONS OF YEARS OLD MAYBE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS....unless you are using a VGCDW Model to reverse extrapolate the correct ages .
edit on 22-10-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   

A secret society of people who still had the knowledge even though most of the rest of society was wiped out.

The trouble with the ancient secret society argument, is that even if there
was some incredible knowledge held in those noggins, what has come to light
is that both nature and nurture are required for peak performance.

Over time, the DNA would get so diluted, it's not likely that even incredible
knowledge would be of any use many thousands of years later.

This is in reference to so-called, reputed supranormal functions.

You'd wind up with many people making claims, but hardly anyone
who can actually backup those type of claims. (what we have today).

So the entire hypothesis might be junk.. or it turns out the hypothesis
is not testable or usable.

Add in the fact there has never been an out of place artifact found
(that's the consensus anyway.. and I concur)

So both claims.. supercivilization and super secret society.. both
nothing to get too excited about..due to a lack of any evidence
whatsoever.

IMHO.

But it's always fun to discuss theories, that have less than a 1%
chance.. it's what ATS is all about.

Kev

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join