It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White woman blocks black man from going into his home -Inspirational

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

You want to play coy...go for it...I will still query you and still call the police if you refuse to comply and further more if you gut it out and push it to the limit and the Police show up...and THEN you state who you are and how you belong where you are...I am still pressing charges....

Pressing charges for what? Failure to comply with your imagined authority?

and then I am taking it to the next level and you or the lease holder or contractual participant will be REMEDIATED LEGALLY as far as can be done.

Lmao. Which is nothing because you have no authority to demand anyone's papers Nazi hall monitor and there's no punishment for failure to comply with your "demands."

Side note: "query?" Not American by any chance?

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

He comes marching in to the common area like

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Tough Talk??….lol...Rules are hard for some people to understand and follow....if you find yourself in my zone and choose to be a Wildcatter who interprets rules in a skewed bass-akwards way and you step on my toes....you may discover more examples of common sense and lawfulness.

Face it pal...everyone wasnt cut out to be a spin doctor....and when we see this type of spin doctoring online we can usually be sure it is a funded effort by either disinfo people or people looking to incite civil unrest online.

You may apply your Constitutional Rights when and where it is legally vetted...not wherever you choose...LMAO...what is still unclear here???....lol...your private lot and home or the BACK-40 on your Ranch .......ARE IN NO WAYS SIMILAR TO YOUR CHOSEN DOMICILE VOLUNTARLY AND KNOWINGLY AND WILLINGLY LOCATED WITHIN THE CONFINES OF A COMMON LIVING AREA UNDER CONTRACTUAL OBLIGATIONS.

Follow the Rules or take one to the Jewels...pretty simple concept.
edit on Tue Oct 16 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Just show the old crazy bi### your ID.

If there was some white vagrant methhead in the same common area this black man would want to know if he belongs.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

The capitals make you seem a lot tougher.
Just saying

I apologise I am digitally tone-deaf....MyBad.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
....if you look sketchy and you are in a common area where I live I will demand you say where you live and who you are and I will DEMAND YOU PROVE IT TO ME ....

And when they don't? Do you call the Mounties or do you just piss off back to your apartment to tell us they did?

I love, love, love internet tough guys.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

uh. we have police in munich. and rules. its not allowed to cross the street if its red (i don't care). its not allowed to make noise after midnight, but i'm not sure. we don't have that much crimes. you can see kids on the streets after dark. there are around 25 apartments in my building (turkish, japanese, african, the housekeeper is from croatia, germans...) and you enter the frontdoor with a key, sometimes the door stands open. nobody cares.

(post by CADpro removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   

link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

i often see people i dont know in the building i'm living in and sometimes you enter the building along with someone you don't know. The same with trains or public toilets or cinema or you go swimming and then there is someone you don't know in the same lake or you visiting another country and you don't know anyone and sometimes someone is behind you but you don't know why, thats life.

link   

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

You want to play coy...go for it...I will still query you and still call the police if you refuse to comply and further more if you gut it out and push it to the limit and the Police show up...and THEN you state who you are and how you belong where you are...I am still pressing charges....

Pressing charges for what? Failure to comply with your imagined authority?

and then I am taking it to the next level and you or the lease holder or contractual participant will be REMEDIATED LEGALLY as far as can be done.

Lmao. Which is nothing because you have no authority to demand anyone's papers Nazi hall monitor and there's no punishment for failure to comply with your "demands."

Side note: "query?" Not American by any chance?

This is getting funny now....lol...lol...The AUTHORITY.....is found within the Group-Agreement which covers the Common Area of the PRIVATE BUILDING YOU ARE STANDING IN ...are you still with me....LMAO......you can do it if you just try a bit harder ok.....IF YOU ARE A MEMBER OF THIS GROUP that is entered into this agreement or IF YOU ARE A PROXY REPRESENTATIVE OF SAID MEMBER....then you WILL KNOW THE RULES and you will immediately willingly and happily SAY WHO YOU ARE AND PROVIDE ADEQUATE PROOF OF THIS AS PER THE GROUP-AGREEMENT.

The Common Area is vetted as a PRIVATE RESIDENCE which is owned managed and policed by the GROUP.

Anyone who is a Member or Representative of a Member of the Common Area Group Agreement with a LEGAL RIGHT to be in the PRIVATE RESIDENCE can request confirmation of eligibility to be present on or within the Property of ANY PERSON OR PERSONS found within the CONFINES OF THE COMMON AREA …..and yes Dorothy you MUST COMPLY to said request if you are engaged on or about this PRIVATE PROPERTY ...remember you are in a PRIVATE RESIDENCE....run by a Group.....you are not on the street in THE PUBLIC DOMAIN .

As all Americans very well know...once you illegally enter into someone elses private Residence or property ...without legal permission.... there are a LOT of things that could happen to you long before any Civic Authorities arrive to remediate......lol...WHY YES in fact more than one person has been quite surprised to learn that the Common Area of a Private Residence is in NOW WAY similar to the Public Domain....You might be taking a terminal risk if you test the legality of Laws Governing Private Residences and Propertys.
edit on 16-10-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

You'll figure it out.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Snitches end up in ditches.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Got us a bona fide George Zimmerman right here. Ready to clean up the street of all he thinks don't belong, even if they do.

Let's just pretend I live in an apartment complex and by sheer coincidence, you also live in that apartment complex. I enter the parking area (gated or not, doesn't really matter) and you see me. You don't like the looks of me and decide to play school hall monitor. My first reaction is to look at you like, "what the hell is this nut job going off about?"

You decide that me completely ignoring your inane rant about who I am and what I'm doing there is not okay and choose to escalate the situation. What happens next that doesn't land YOU in jail? You demand information even louder? Do you assault me? Do you pull a weapon as I tell you to kindly go eff yourself?

Because I don't have to reply to your demands at all. Even if I DIDN'T live there, but was visiting a friend, I would not spend ten seconds dealing with that kind of insanity. God forbid I wear a hoodie and show up unannounced in YOUR parking lot!

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Because he likes women, duh!

Pics or it didn’t happen

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join