It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White woman blocks black man from going into his home -Inspirational

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I haven’t seen it asked anywhere yet if he was going in a security door that she opened to walk out.

It would be a simple reason for her actions, no? If your apartment building was secure and someone you didn’t know walked in as you were walking out. If it was a white person asking a white person if they had a key fob for the door, and they whipped out there IPhone in your face, who would be worked up over this? My guess is everyone would ask why the white guy didn’t show his damn key fob and HE would be the A hole! Or maybe both?
Deny Ignorance, and don’t spread the hate!
I feel bad for both of them in this situation. He feels profiled which sucks, and if you read the comments on his FB post she is being RUINED and having the most awefull things said about her. The comments are “white devil, I would have killed her, she just wanted that____! “.
What have we become!!!!
Just imagine the non-story if he was white. My guess is that she’s asked white people for proof before.

edit on 16-10-2018 by TexasTruth because: Spell error

link   

originally posted by: notsure1
OMG god if this was a white guy , (which I bet this crazy bi### has asked plenty of them over her years there )

No one would care or ever even have heard about this. Now you guys all care because black guy.

You are the problem not this crazy bi###

I disagree. I'm not even looking at this as a race thing. At all.

I don't know, maybe I was raised differently.. but where I'm from you don't ask random strangers to prove their identity unless you're a cop or if you're looking for trouble. In my opinion, only a certain type of person would be bold enough to even ask a stranger that.

link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
Im not a violent man...

No worries, others in the thread got you covered.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

OMG god if this was a white guy , (which I bet this crazy bi### has asked plenty of them over her years there )

No one would care or ever even have heard about this. Now you guys all care because black guy.

I don't know, maybe I was raised differently.. but where I'm from you don't ask random strangers to prove their identity unless you're a cop or if you're looking for trouble. In my opinion, only a certain type of person would be bold enough to even ask a stranger that.

What dont you agree with? If it was a white guy you wouldnt care? Or if it was a white guy we would have never heard about it?

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: one4all

Snitches end up in ditches.

I have always loved the Olde School Christian approach myself....stitches preceed ditches where I come from and no one usually bothers the local Constabulary....you do not have to worry about being rightfully outed as someone who the CODE doesn't apply to because no police will be on the way .... so the word snitches shouldn't be in your vocabulary.....a snitch is someone who is knowingly involved in a crime with you and then Rats you out....where are you from...Bedrock City???.....you step into my backyard uninvited and push beyond the legal line in any way....and Laywers will be sorting things out shortly after the Lord does....snitches...ROFLMAO.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TexasTruth
I haven’t seen it asked anywhere yet if he was going in a security door that she opened to walk out.

It would be a simple reason for her actions, no? If your apartment building was secure and someone you didn’t know walked in as you were walking out. If it was a white person asking a white person if they had a key fob for the door, and they whipped out there IPhone in your face, who would be worked up over this? My guess is everyone would ask why the white guy didn’t show his damn key fob and HE would be the A hole! Or maybe both?
Deny Ignorance, and don’t spread the hate!
I feel bad for both of them in this situation. He feels profiled which sucks, and if you read the comments on his FB post she is being RUINED and having the most awefull things said about her. The comments are “white devil, I would have killed her, she just wanted that____! “.
What have we become!!!!
Just imagine the non-story if he was white. My guess is that she’s asked white people for proof before.

Watch the pack mentality here are going to bully you for having the audacity to disagree.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

You ,make it sound like she asked for ID out on the street, randomly. It was as a result of him trying to enter a secure private apartment complex, without initially using a key (commonly known as tailgating). That is a common tactic of burglars that depend upon the shyness and people unwilling to ask).

Her initial request to see his access key is warranted IMO. Her following him to his apartment was NOT justified IMO.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   

I can one hundred percent promise you, I would not end up in any court of law for refusing to identity myself to a fellow tenant in an apartment complex. That's simply asinine.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

What dont you agree with? If it was a white guy you wouldnt care? Or if it was a white guy we would have never heard about it?

It could be two green people, the audacity of someone asking somebody else to prove their identity would still cause me to shake my head.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
@ one4all - You would look awfully silly demanding proof with a mouth full of dislodged teeth.
edit on 16-10-2018 by 2Faced because: quote no workiez 4 me

edit on 16-10-2018 by 2Faced because: pfff

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

At face value, I would agree with you. But having seen the video, it was definitely a little excessive and uncalled for. What did it for me, was when the man finally reached his door, she tried to play it off by claiming she just wanted to say hi to her neighbor.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: usernameconspiracy

I can one hundred percent promise you, I would not end up in any court of law for refusing to identity myself to a fellow tenant in an apartment complex. That's simply asinine.

That's what you think. Not only is he self-appointed auxiliary law enforcement, he's also running a "court" out of a van in the parking lot.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

At face value, I would agree with you. But having seen the video, it was definitely a little excessive and uncalled for. What did it for me, was when the man finally reached his door, she tried to play it off by claiming she just wanted to say hi to her neighbor.

I agree....my point being that asking at the door is not out of the realm of need...not as many here claiming to be akin to Nazi's asking for "paperz".Her following him was definitely not warranted...she should have called building management if he did not have a valid passkey at the door.

The hyperbole here is amazing. I for one refuse to follow that herd.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

not as many here claiming to be akin to Nazi's asking for "paperz"

No. Those comments were in response to a poster going on some rant about how if he determines that somebody in a common area is "sketchy," he will "demand" that they "prove" their identity and residency and if they don't comply with his demands and he calls the cops, then there will be "next level" "legal remediation."

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

not as many here claiming to be akin to Nazi's asking for "paperz"

No. Those comments were in response to a poster going on some rant about how if he determines that somebody in a common area is "sketchy," he will "demand" that they "prove" their identity and residency and if they don't comply with his demands and he calls the cops, then there will be "next level" "legal remediation."

Ahhh... Thanks for the clarification.

Personally, I think I am being reasonable in my concerns about front door security. In the face of other saying who is she to even ask.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: one4all
I didnt come to ATS to read biggotted racially inflammatory posts.....I have many times stopped people from coming into my building if they look sketchy black red white yellow purple I don't care what color they are because I don't see the world only in colors ....if you look sketchy and you are in a common area where I live I will demand you say where you live and who you are and I will DEMAND YOU PROVE IT TO ME ....if you don't like that then bite me.

The only racist thing I see is the MSM calling the man BLACK and the guy willingly playing the part...remove the word BLACK and you have a MAN who is being asked to identify himself because he is in a COMMON AREA of a living space occupied by multiple families....that Woman did the right thing....I do it all the time WHENEVER I FEEL LIKE IT IS NEEDED....

We WILL NOT BE BAITED INTO A RACE WAR...the MSM is in its death-throes and the old TPTB are being rooted out and remediated...they are desperate to cause unrest civilly regionally and globally.

WE ARE NOT PLAYING THIS TIME...we are cleaning HOUSE GLOBALLY.

LOL, "demand".

Good luck with that one.

No disagreement that the dynamic becomes more complicated with a demand...and that receiving a requested response from a Person who is in the Process of Breaching Common Area Contractual Agreements is unlikely....but although some refuse to accept it....the Common Area is a Private Residence it is Private Property....not the Public Domain... I see many People don't read the fine print of things they signed...because Agreements clearly outline this....and as a parallel when I have lived in Houses on Private Lots with no Common Area I have had strangers come onto my Property without permission and in all cases I have demanded they identify themselves......people must understand that anyone who is rightfully in this Common Area if it exists would and should willingly comply with request to validate your being there....and they would not feel slighted in any way possible....they would in fact have evidenced reasons to feel safer more secure and more accepted as a Stakeholder in Common area Management.

I would request something in the Public Domain but outside of that it would become a demand.If you were loitering outside of my Property lines and I was concerned so I came onto the Street and requested your I.D...well lol...I wouldnt be breaking a law if it was a simple request...but you would likely not comply....and nothing would compel you to....however if you are on Private Property managed by a single owner or a Co_operative and I demand your provide evidence that you are legally and rightfully on this private property I co-Manage....well there is in fact a compelling reason for you to comply...several in fact...one being that you DO belong there...and the other being the Authorities who are charged with enforcing Civil Lawwill support my demand in due course.

Lots of people arent aware of how their Common Areas work and there are many different management processes and there is in many cases zero enforcement of Common Area Agreements....but as you allude to the odds of anyone who doesnt wish to disclose any data to you complying to your request or demand are basiclly nil...lol.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

my point being that asking at the door is not out of the realm of need...not as many here claiming to be akin to Nazi's asking for "paperz".Her following him was definitely not warranted...she should have called building management if he did not have a valid passkey at the door.

Exactly. I don't care if you want to ask somebody who they are, but you have no right to demand it, and you have no right to prevent them from being somewhere they have a legal right to be, whether they "comply" with your demand to prove their right to be there or not.

From the way the video starts off they were already going at it, so who knows how long it had been going on prior to the video start. If she was that concerned about it she could have called the building super or taken it to the level of calling law enforcement. The problem is that she acted as if she a) had the right to stop him from being somewhere he has a right to be and b) that she had the right to demand he prove his right to be there to her.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

I agree....my point being that asking at the door is not out of the realm of need...not as many here claiming to be akin to Nazi's asking for "paperz".Her following him was definitely not warranted...she should have called building management if he did not have a valid passkey at the door.

The hyperbole here is amazing. I for one refuse to follow that herd.

Didn’t it say she was building Managment in the story? I thought she was fired for this from that place.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TexasTruth

She works (worked) as a building manager at another building (maybe why she felt the need to carry it over)
She did get fired from that job, but it is not related to this building.
edit on 16-10-2018 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Had she just apologized the moment he opened his door, she would've appeared a bit more sincere. But the fact she came up with the lamest excuse possible (I just wanted to meet and say hello to my new neighbor), tells me she feels really dumb for wrongfully discriminating him.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join