It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White woman blocks black man from going into his home -Inspirational

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

im not getting a video

link   
Plot Twist; Theyre married

link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
a reply to: JAGStorm

I'd need to see DNA profiles of both of these people before I can identify who is what exactly.

Only then, can we comment on the proper tiers of oppression present.

As long as shes 1/2048 African she can use the word.
edit on 16-10-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

why should i ask someone enter the building i and many others live because i don't know him? is this common sense in the usa? i don't give a # who is entering the building i'm living in because its not my business (there are muslims in my house too and people with dark skin and i'm sooooo scared!).

of course, she does it because of his skin color. thats racism. and yes, it exists and i'm happy that nowadays these stupid arseholes have to pay for their stupid actions.
edit on 16-10-2018 by oloufo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

I wondered if she was coming on to him in a really really weird way!

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: kaylaluv

What was sketchy about this particular guy?

EXACTLY! He looked well dress, was polite. He even humored her and finally showed her his key card and I think even buzzed in. It wasn't enough, she followed him, and he went into his apartment. BUT, it wasn't enough she still called the Police! c'mon.

Since this is so over the top, it wouldn't be too out of the question to question the entire thing. It could be that this was theatrics 100 percent and the two were colluding with the company to make some weird point about white racism. Don't believe me, sure, but things of this nature do happen.

I have seen well over 20 stories where someone claims some racist event happened only to find out later that it didn't and the person claiming racism actually was responsible for the vandalism or even outright made up a claim that something happened. This would take that a step further but I would not be surprised.

link   
a reply to: oloufo

You shouldn't ask. Thats the point.
Some people are just so tough they can't help it.

Its a complex. I think it's related to penis size.

What I mean is his is probably super small.

link   

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   

link   

good luck with that. Im sure many people have told you to mind your own business too.

link   
From what I saw, read, of the ENTIRE interaction, the man tailgated her into the foyeur (space between two security doors). Tailgating intoi a building is a big no-no, for obvious security reasons regardless of what color your skin is or is not. She called him on that, and asked to see his key fob (that buzzes you into the door) so as not to have him tailgate her into the actual building. He refused and pulled the race card on her at that point and began filming. She asked his apt number, still refused.

In large buildings you cannot know all the tenants on site, so caution is warranted IMO. I've done this a few times asking the person behind me not to tailgate, and wait for the door to close so they can open it themselves to ensure they do have a proper key.

But, it seems in this case, the race card was pulled (big surprise) immediately. Could she have been racist in her request, possibly, it is a plausible thing. However, could it also be her trying to not let some stranger that does not live in the build in there to do who knows what?

Each is plausible IMO. So, it she guilty of racism without proof?
Will she now have to prove her innocence?

More guilty until proven innocent.

Sad....he could have just asked her why before assuming it was due to his skin color.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

IKR too funny.I can see it now... oh sure Mister here's my ID and an electric bill to show that I live here.
VS who the # died and left you boss and bite me type responses.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Interesting, her ex husband is a black guy. He immediately has a press release on facebook of all places that condemns his ex wifes actions. I am really beginning to think this is some sort of bizarre BS.

www.facebook.com... x0rcjEnfULiL2L__LkSvP6JjaYHOXZB0-JkkZZRJZy6EKKkWzOAqfmszG9FsRaw&fref=nf

So she was married to a black guy but hates black people...
edit on 16-10-2018 by Fools because: ...

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
You guys are so easily manipulated its scary. The MSM just throws "white woman" and "black man" in there and you guys start screeching like teenage banshees .

It is no differnt then them saying "Trump insults female reporter"

Omg this poor guy had to be asked by an old white woman what unit he lived in and why he was there.

The Horror this guy had to go through I cant even imagine . LMAO
What a joke.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

why should i ask someone enter the building i and many others live because i don't know him? is this common sense in the usa? i don't give a # who is entering the building i'm living in because its not my business (there are muslims in my house too and people with dark skin and i'm sooooo scared!).

of course, she does it because of his skin color. thats racism. and yes, it exists and i'm happy that nowadays these stupid arseholes have to pay for their stupid actions.

Because...silly....SECURITY....many people allow people who are NOT LEGALLY VETTED to live in these areas to have keys to common areas …. many places have leases and agreements which dictate who can live in these building and YOU agree to this when you choose to live there....if you want to get off polishing your so called American Constitutional rights then go buy a Ranch and an M-60 and STFU.

If you dont give a # who enters you building and common areas and you do not support the Building Security protocals then you are derelict and you can bite me.People have Familes and they work hard to make life as SAFE as they can for them....having security protocals in Multi-Unit buildings is basic common sense and anyone who wants to play any Constitutional rights games with that can take a long walk off of a short pier.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I didn't see any racism there. I saw a woman protecting her and her neighbor's property from someone who she didn't know. The man clearly fit the profile of those that hold a majority in our prison system for burglary and violent crime. Look at Chicago it's not businessmen in suits doing the crime its people that fit this same exact profile.

I'm no racist the racist thing is for people to ignore a problem because of the color of their skin.

Same for Islamist and airplanes why should grand ma and grand dad get shook down at the airport while someone whom is more likely based upon culture to be a terrorist gets a free pass for fear of being a islamaphobe.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join